Just inOn salePlus size
MARC BY MARC JACOBS
- MARC BY MARC JACOBS
- MARC BY MARC JACOBS Origami tailored mini skirtJapanese inspiration has played a big part in recent collections from Marc by Marc Jacobs. This beige cotton-blend skirt showcases Origami-style folds and is finished with an appliqu? side patch detail. Counterbalance the mini length with a pair of androgynous flats.
- MARC BY MARC JACOBS Blurred dot-print rubber-effect skirtMarc by Marc Jacobs designers Luella Bartley and Katie Hillier called on House of Harlot an East London latex specialist to create some pieces for SS15. This blue polka-dot pencil skirt was part of the second look to come down the label's runway? keep it directional with a cropped shirt and sky-high wedges.
- MARC BY MARC JACOBS Blurred-dots print rubber-effect skirtThis yellow rubber-effect pencil skirt is fresh from Marc by Marc Jacobs's subversive rave-inspired SS15 runway. It's decorated with the collection's recurring blurred-dots motif and has a directional fold-over pleat feature at the front. Let it do the talking and team with a simple white shirt and pool slides.
- MARC BY MARC JACOBS A-line cotton skirtThe utility vibe of the new Marc by Marc Jacobs collection is inspired by the all-female astronaut crew Mercury 13. Made from a khaki-green cotton-drill this skirt is an effortless route into the look with an easy-to-wear A-line shape and large pocket detailing. Keep it feminine with sleek ankle boots and a statement top.
- MARC BY MARC JACOBS Asymmetric cotton skirtThis season Marc by Marc Jacobs riffed on the clothes worn by the all-female astronaut crew Mercury 13. This black cotton skirt is loaded with utility-inspired details and is finished with a removable asymmetric brace that was seen across the Resort 2015 collection. Style it with a slogan sweater and bejewelled sandals.
- MARC BY MARC JACOBS Leopard-jacquard cotton-blend skirtMarc by Marc Jacobs presents a new pared-back take on leopard print with this jacquard cotton-blend skirt. Oversized silk-trimmed pockets lend it a dose of the preppy nonchalance the label is famed for. Wear it with a buttoned-up blouse and skater slip-ons.