Just inOn sale
- Marc Jacobs
- Marc Jacobs Pleated Wool-Blend A-Line SkirtA chic and signature schoolgirl look enlivened with dramatic and off-kilter knife pleats. Bandless waist. Dramatic knife pleat design. Concealed back zipper. Silk lining. About 27" from natural waist. Mohair/wool. Dry clean. Made in USA with Japanese fabric.
- Marc Jacobs Printed Sash-Tie BlouseBoth retrospective and modern, this silken blouse features an original tie-style print. Crewneck with sash tie. Elbow sleeves with banded cuffs. Concealed button-front closures. Shirttail hemline. About 22" from shoulder to hem. Rayon. Dry clean. Made in USA with Italian fabric.
- Marc Jacobs Women's Lace-Inset Long Floral SkirtMarc JacobsLace-Inset Long Floral Skirt, GrayDetailsMicro and macro floral print.Eyelet lace insets.High waist sits above the navel.Gathered plisse details.Tiered A-line silhouette.Shirred hem hits at the ankle.Rayon/silk.Made in USA of Italian materials.Model's measurements: Height 5'10.3"/179cm, bust 33"/84cm, hips 34"/87cm, dress size US 2/4.Designer About Marc Jacobs:The youngest designer to win the CFDA Perry Ellis Award for New Fashion Talent, Marc Jacobs has been at the top of the fashion stratosphere almost from the time the first look came down the runway in 1986. He's been credited with stylizing the so-called grunge aesthetic and has also turned out flawlessly ladylike suits and dresses. His design range is as impressive as his ability to influence trends.
- MARC JACOBS Owl sequin cropped fur jacketMade with layers of metallic green sequins to resemble bird’s feathers this owl jacket from Marc Jacobs is a dramatic design. Cropped to the waist it also features a fox fur trim. Wear it with a shimmering gown for an ode to old Hollywood glamour.
- Marc Jacobs Women's Hammered Satin Long Wrap SkirtMarc JacobsHammered Satin Long Wrap Skirt, BlackDetailsHammered satin.Narrow A-line wrap silhouette.Layered hem hits past the knee.Rayon/acetate.Made in USA.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 34"/86cm. Designer About Marc Jacobs:The youngest designer to win the CFDA Perry Ellis Award for New Fashion Talent, Marc Jacobs has been at the top of the fashion stratosphere almost from the time the first look came down the runway in 1986. He's been credited with stylizing the so-called grunge aesthetic and has also turned out flawlessly ladylike suits and dresses. His design range is as impressive as his ability to influence trends.
- Marc Jacobs Lily Guipure SkirtA rich, mixed-media collage of cotton and lace guipure, sequins and embroidery defines this showstopping floral skirt. Allover lace appliques and sequined embellishment. Banded jacquard waist. Uneven hem. Concealed back zipper. Lined in silk. About 43" long. Body: Cotton. Second fabric: Cotton/polyester. Dry clean. Made in USA:
- MARC JACOBS Medallion tweed and leather dressFrom a spectacular collection inspired by fashion icon Anna Piaggi this black medallion tweed and leather dress from Marc Jacobs is a texture-rich investment. A structural bell skirt and form-fitting bodice cuts a fashion-forward silhouette; take note of the show styling and layer over a cotton shirt by day.