Just inOn salePlus size
- Marc Jacobs
- Pre-owned Marc Jacobs Plaid Wool SkirtSize 4 (Runs slightly large) Peach skirt with blue turquoise and red plaid pint Body 100% Wool Lining 65% Polyester 35% Cotton Faux hip pockets with light blue buttons Concealed side zip and clasp Embroidered MJ on side Waist 29.5" Hips 38.5" Total length 16.75"
- Pre-owned Marc Jacobs Jackets100% cotton suit fully lined. Jacket has collar with lapels decorated with coloured piping. Buttoned flap pockets on the bust and the hips. Long sleeves with buttoned cuffs. Mini skirt with bandeau at the waist, buttoned flaps and slit pockets. Flared on the hips and the bandeau with panels. It fastens with a zip and an inside hook on the side. mint condition with tags Brand : MARC JACOBS.
- Marc Jacobs Ribbed-knit bandeau topEach look from Marc Jacobs' Spring '15 runway reinterpreted classic military garb. This thick mushroom wool bandeau is finished with a band of embroidered cotton-twill that mirrors the patch on uniforms where medals of honor are fastened. Wear yours with high-rise styles.
- Marc Jacobs Belted Satin Mini Bubble DressMarc Jacobs. Belted Satin Mini Bubble Dress, Gold. Marc Jacobs satin bubble dress with contrast quilted shoulder patch. Jewel neckline. Sleeveless; wide shoulder coverage. Three circle back cutouts at left. Satin 2"W belt cinches waist. Two button flap pockets. Pleated full skirt; bubble hem. Blouson silhouette. Hidden back zip. Silk; cotton trim. Made in USA.
- Marc Jacobs Belted Satin Mini Bubble Dress5F Sale - Up to 40% OffMarc JacobsBelted Satin Mini Bubble Dress, GoldDetailsMarc Jacobs satin bubble dress with contrast quilted shoulder patch.Jewel neckline.Sleeveless; wide shoulder coverage.Three circle back cutouts at left.Satin 2"W belt cinches waist.Two button flap pockets.Pleated full skirt; bubble hem.Blouson silhouette.Hidden back zip.Silk; cotton trim.Made in USA.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 24.5"/62cm, hips 35"/89cm, bra size 34C, dress size US 4. Designer About Marc Jacobs:The youngest designer to win the CFDA Perry Ellis Award for New Fashion Talent, Marc Jacobs has been at the top of the fashion stratosphere almost from the time the first look came down the runway in 1986. He's been credited with stylizing the so-called grunge aesthetic and has also turned out flawlessly ladylike suits and dresses. His design range is as impressive as his ability to influence trends.