Sale / Price
- Marc Jacobs
- Marc Jacobs High-neck embroidered silk broderie-anglaise dressThis white silk broderie-anglaise dress echoes the vintage feel of Marc Jacobs's Resort-2016 collection. It's beautifully embroidered and scalloped at the edges, and is styled with a ladylike high neck and cropped sleeves. Wear it by day with flatform sandals for a modern spin.
- Marc Jacobs Painted-checks sequin-embellished wool capeMarc Jacobs's AW15 collection is inspired by the legendary fashion editor Diana Vreeland. This sepia-brown wool cape takes its cues from her penchant for dramatic shapes and extravagant texture, with a tonal-pink and red hand-painted checked print that's punctuated with glistening sequins. Team it with knee-length boots for a look that's really on-point.
- Marc Jacobs Leopard-print bow-front dressIts the rich green and black colour palette that gives Marc Jacobs's leopard-print dress its sophisticated edge. Subtle details such as slightly puffed shoulders and a solid black satin back elevate the look further. Keep accessories classic for an elegant look that works around the clock.
- Marc Jacobs Pinstriped wide-leg wool trousersPinstripes make a welcome return for AW15, and Marc Jacobs's navy and grey wool trousers are a timeless way to work them. They're cut high to accentuate the waist, and have a wide-leg fit that skims the hips and thighs. Work them with platforms for a feminine finish.
- Marc Jacobs Broderie-anglaise embellished dressMarc Jacobs's Resort-2016 runway was peppered with ornate embellishments. One of the opening looks, this black V-neck dress is crafted with pretty broderie-anglaise patterns, and studded with black, silver and gunmetal beads and eyelets. The sheer waist panel helps to define an hourglass silhouette, while the below-the-knee hem calls for vertiginous platforms.
- Marc Jacobs Contrast-sleeved wool-blend plaid coatInspired by Jeremiah Goodman's painting of Diana Vreeland's sitting room, Marc Jacobs's AW15 collection is brimming with opulent textures and prints. A key pick, this grey, black and brown plaid-check coat is crafted from a soft wool and alpaca-blend and detailed with contrasting black and charcoal striped mohair and fleece wool-blend sleeves. Let it make an elevated addition to sophisticated ensembles.
- Marc Jacobs Crinkled-leather pleated midi skirtThis black crinkled patent-leather midi skirt exudes the dark glamour of Marc Jacobs's AW15 show. It comprises stitch-edge pleats and has a mid-rise, midi-length fit that suits this season's knee-length boots perfectly. Offset the deep black with a vibrant knit on top.
- Marc Jacobs Crystal and floral embellished dressMarc Jacobs gives the LBD a fresh reworking for Resort-2016 with a host of subtly glamorous details. This crepe style has a classic shift shape and is embroidered with white daisies a key motif this season and clear crystals at the neckline, and white stitching along the side seams. Keep to a monochrome palette with luxe black accessories.
- Marc Jacobs Metallic floral-brocade pleated dressOpulent fabrics brought a precious, vintage feel to Marc Jacobs's AW15 collection. A standout on the runway, this sleeveless midi dress is crafted from a decadent floral-brocade that glints with flecks of silver, gold, and green. The densely pleated skirt is studded with gunmetal eyelets and glittering black crystals, and with swirl beautifully with every move. Simply style it with lace-up heels.
- Marc Jacobs Snake-print pussybow silk blouseDiana Vreeland is Marc Jacobs's muse for AW15, and the inspiration can be seen with this snake-print pussybow blouse. Crafted from silk crepe de Chine, it's patterned in muted shades of navy, brown and cream. Wear it tucked into a pair of pinstriped trousers, adding a slick of red lipstick for the perfect finish.
- Marc Jacobs Broderie-anglaise pleated dressMarc Jacobs's Resort-2016 collection has a distinct textural feel. This white cotton-poplin dress embodies the aesthetic with black embroidered broderie-anglaise detailing. It has a close-fitting top and a full skirt with stiff pleats, black tulle inserts, and a pretty scalloped hem. Build on the monochrome look with tonal accessories.
- Marc Jacobs Palm-print sequin-embellished gownMarc Jacobs favours feminine silhouettes in crisp black and white for Resort-2016. This palm-print taffeta gown is a standout piece from the collection that fits slim to the waist before falling in a full sweep to the floor. It's accented with an embellishment of red sequins at the sides a defining finisher this season. Emulate the runway styling and wear it with platform sandals.
- Marc Jacobs Palm-print sleeveless cotton-poplin dressMarc Jacobs's Resort-2016 show ended on a high with a series of tropical prints. This cotton-poplin dress showcases the recurring white and black palm-leaf print, and has an easy scoop-neck silhouette with an on-point ruffled lower panel and fluted hem. Balance the feminine feel with sporty accessories.
- Marc Jacobs Broderie-anglaise cotton-poplin dressFor Resort-2016, Marc Jacobs continues his homage to Diana Vreeland with a collection full of intricate embellishment and statement details. This white broderie-anglaise cotton-poplin dress is cut to an easy, thigh-length silhouette and adorned with a pattern of gunmetal eyelets, glass crystals, and beads. Stay true to the label's styling and team it with ladylike flats.
- Marc Jacobs Metallic floral-brocade pleated skirtThis metallic-gold and blue floral-brocade skirt is a pretty piece from Marc Jacobs's AW15 runway collection. Diana Vreeland was the designer's muse an inspiration felt in the high-waisted, pleated silhouette. It's punctuated with gunmetal eyelets for a modern twist and complete with sparkling black crystals. Heeled boots will best complement the below-the-knee hemline.
- Marc Jacobs Shantung-silk military dressMilitary details were in abundance at Marc Jacobss SS15 show. This khaki-green silk dress, seen on the runway, plays to the aesthetic with its midi length, half-length sleeves and large gold buttons. Team it with flatforms or classic white sneakers for the most modern take.
- Marc Jacobs Off-the-shoulder palm-print button-down topIt's the exotic monochrome prints that give Marc Jacobs's Resort-2016 collection its edge. This cotton-poplin top has an on-point off-the-shoulder silhouette and is patterned with graphic white and black palm leaves. The voluminous silhouette looks best accentuated with wide-leg trousers or shorts.
- Marc Jacobs Wide-leg cotton shortsMarc Jacobs's crisp white shorts are a versatile pair, perfect for styling with both on and off-duty looks. They're crafted from cotton to a mid-rise, wide-leg silhouette and feature side-seam pockets and an elasticated waist for a comfortable fit. Add an off-the-shoulder top and slides for instant spring polish.
- Marc Jacobs Waffle-knit wool and cashmere-blend sweaterMarc Jacobs's AW15 show was awash with dark knits and rich textures. This brown and grey mid-weight wool and cashmere-blend waffle-knit sweater is an effortless route into the look. The slim fit balances this season's exaggerated flares and A-line skirts perfectly.
- Marc Jacobs Wide-leg wool trousersRelaxed tailoring is key for the season ahead and these black wide-leg trousers from Marc Jacobs are the perfect starting point. Made from a luxe wool and mohair-blend, they have a soft handle and fall in loose, gentle folds. Keep the silhouette long and lean with a pair of peep-toe heels.
- Marc Jacobs Stretch-wool jodhpur trousersWork the serene palette of Marc Jacobs's AW14 show into your wardrobe with these jodhpur trousers. Engineered from stretch-wool for a comfortable fit, this skinny leg pair features equestrian-style quilted suede inserts and seam panel detailing. Partner them with one of the brand's snug roll necks and finish the look with smart ankle boots.
- Marc Jacobs High-waisted wide-leg jeansThe wide-leg silhouette makes a triumphant return this season, and these mid-blue jeans by Marc Jacobs are a chic and easy way to sport the trend. Cut from mid-blue denim to a high rise, they have fading and whiskering along the legs for a flattering effect. Turn up the hems and wear them with sporty white trainers.
- Marc Jacobs Radzimir silk topMade from radzimir silk, Marc Jacobs's off-the-shoulder top will bring a delicacy to your evening portfolio. Note the soft ruching at the bust and hip, and pretty silk-covered button fastenings along the back. Team it with a pencil skirt and strappy sandals for classic elegance.
- Marc Jacobs Micro-plaid silk-lamé pencil skirtMarc Jacobs renders heritage plaid thoroughly modern with this silk-lamé pencil skirt. Featured in the labels fall runway collection, this A-line style is constructed from a metallic silk-blend that shimmers as you walk. Team it with the labels micro-plaid blouse for a playful take on pyjama dressing.
- Marc Jacobs Embellished striped sweaterThis season, Marc Jacobs updates the classic breton top with a playful silver sequin-embellished star. Made from a cotton and cashmere-blend, it has a luxurious handle and loose, wearable silhouette. It's perfect with skinny black denim and a favourite pair of high-tops.
- Marc Jacobs Hooded brushed-knit sweaterThis hooded ivory brushed-knit sweater from Marc Jacobs has an element of sportiness to it, but still works as a complement to the season's soft hues. Wear it between seasons as a light cover-up, layering it up with similar-toned pieces as the weather cools.
- Marc Jacobs Military double-knit silk-blend topA rebellious army of girls marched down the Marc Jacobs runway this season. Their uniforms, including this navy silk-blend top, were embellished and exaggerated with oversized flap pockets and wide, elbow-length sleeves. Wear it with the matching skirt for the coolest take on military.
- Marc Jacobs Radzimir silk pencil skirtMarc Jacobs's black silk Radzimir pencil skirt is the perfect building block piece for your spring wardrobe. The delicate fabric provides it with a lightness that's ideal for the season, and the simple cut gives it endless versatility. Team it with a ruched blouse and strappy sandals for a classic dinner date outfit.