Sale / PriceAll
- Marc Jacobs
- Marc Jacobs Bi-colour embellished varsity jacketInstil Marc Jacobs SS16 Americana theme into your wardrobe with this retro-inspired varsity jacket. The navy wool-blend body is contrasted with ivory sleeves, and embellished with pop-culture badges and patches, including a Rainbow slogan on the back. Wear it with a checked shirt, jeans, and a pair of the labels platform pumps.
- Marc Jacobs High-neck embroidered silk broderie-anglaise dressThis white silk broderie-anglaise dress echoes the vintage feel of Marc Jacobs's Resort-2016 collection. It's beautifully embroidered and scalloped at the edges, and is styled with a ladylike high neck and cropped sleeves. Wear it by day with flatform sandals for a modern spin.
- Marc Jacobs Painted-checks sequin-embellished wool capeMarc Jacobs's AW15 collection is inspired by the legendary fashion editor Diana Vreeland. This sepia-brown wool cape takes its cues from her penchant for dramatic shapes and extravagant texture, with a tonal-pink and red hand-painted checked print that's punctuated with glistening sequins. Team it with knee-length boots for a look that's really on-point.
- Marc Jacobs Embellished wool and silk-blend jacketMarc Jacobs brings modern appeal to a classic naval uniform design with this gloriously detailed navy wool and silk-blend jacket. It's embellished with gold and silver sequin mermaids at the sleeves, pretty grey, silver, and red-sequin bows at the front, and is finished with sparkling crystal-studded trims. Build on the nautical theme with the coordinating trousers.
- Marc Jacobs Pinstriped wide-leg wool trousersPinstripes make a welcome return for AW15, and Marc Jacobs's navy and grey wool trousers are a timeless way to work them. They're cut high to accentuate the waist, and have a wide-leg fit that skims the hips and thighs. Work them with platforms for a feminine finish.
- Marc Jacobs Victorian-print crepe de Chine dressDipped ombré hems gave a grungy feel to the floor-sweeping maxi dresses on Marc Jacobs's SS16 runway. Work the look with this printed crepe de Chine style. It features a multicoloured floral and touching-hands pattern, and is shaped with Victoriana-style puff sleeves and pearly button fastenings. Style it for evening with a bold red clutch and platform sandals.
- Marc Jacobs Sailor stretch-poplin topMarc Jacobs's take on SS16's nautical theme is perfectly playful. This white cotton-poplin top is designed to fall loosely over the body and is detailed with a navy and white striped bib, chest-patch pocket, and bow inspired by uniforms worn by American sailors. Tap the new season's retro mood by styling it with a denim midi skirt.
- Marc Jacobs Draped-tie silk-crepe blouseMarc Jacobs's cream silk-crepe blouse is a picture of elegant femininity. It's shaped to a loose silhouette, and has neck ties that gently sweep over the front boat neck and V-back. Wear it with black cropped trousers, and elevate the look with the label's Americana-themed platform pumps.
- Marc Jacobs Swan-jacquard organza blouseMarc Jacobs masters feminine drama with this sky-blue silk-blend organza blouse. The neat point collar and striking puffed sleeves form a commanding silhouette, while the jacquard swan motifs lend an innocent feel. Match the black silk neckline tie to a pair of sweeping culottes.
- Marc Jacobs Disney's© Micky-embellished wool-tweed skirtThis red, white and black wool-tweed skirt is a fun reflection of Marc Jacobs's SS16 cinematic theme. It's cut to a ladylike shape that cuts just beneath the knee, and embroidered with floral lace and Disney's© Micky Mouse character, which sparkles in sequins. Tuck in a coordinating blouse, and elevate with metallic platform heels.
- Marc Jacobs Wide-leg cropped jeansWide-leg trousers continue to reign into the new season, and Marc Jacobs puts an Americana twist on the look with these indigo-blue jeans. They have a high-rise shape that's cropped to the ankle and feature the classic details; five pockets, tobacco-brown stitching, and a leather logo patch at the back waist. Complete a casual-cool look with a tucked-in checked shirt.
- Marc Jacobs Tulle-panel sequin-embellished gownFresh from the SS16 runway, this floor-sweeping black crepe gown is Marc Jacobs's ode to the glamour of American cinema. A sparkling pattern of red, blue and silver sequins embellishes the front, while sheer tulle inserts and navy velvet trims bring after-dark edge. Sweep hair into a slick updo, and elevate on pin-thin heels.
- Marc Jacobs Broderie-anglaise embellished dressMarc Jacobs's Resort-2016 runway was peppered with ornate embellishments. One of the opening looks, this black V-neck dress is crafted with pretty broderie-anglaise patterns, and studded with black, silver and gunmetal beads and eyelets. The sheer waist panel helps to define an hourglass silhouette, while the below-the-knee hem calls for vertiginous platforms.
- Marc Jacobs Snake-print pussybow silk blouseDiana Vreeland is Marc Jacobs's muse for AW15, and the inspiration can be seen with this snake-print pussybow blouse. Crafted from silk crepe de Chine, it's patterned in muted shades of navy, brown and cream. Wear it tucked into a pair of pinstriped trousers, adding a slick of red lipstick for the perfect finish.
- Marc Jacobs Embellished-collar check silk shirtdressMarc Jacobs references his famous 1993 grunge collection for Perry Ellis with this blue, red, and white checked silk shirtdress. It has a loose, oversized silhouette and is embellished with silver sequins at the collar. Continue the relaxed vibe and layer it over wide-leg jeans.
- Marc Jacobs Embellished hot-dog wool-knit cardiganMarc Jacobs looks to his heritage for SS16, presenting pieces with a distinct Americana twist. This navy fine-knit wool cardigan is detailed with a playful red, white, and blue hot dog at the chest thats embellished with beads, crystals and sequins. Wear it with a breton-stripe T-shirt and denim culottes for a contemporary day look.
- Marc Jacobs Crinkled-leather pleated midi skirtThis black crinkled patent-leather midi skirt exudes the dark glamour of Marc Jacobs's AW15 show. It comprises stitch-edge pleats and has a mid-rise, midi-length fit that suits this season's knee-length boots perfectly. Offset the deep black with a vibrant knit on top.
- Marc Jacobs Contrast-sleeved wool-blend plaid coatInspired by Jeremiah Goodman's painting of Diana Vreeland's sitting room, Marc Jacobs's AW15 collection is brimming with opulent textures and prints. A key pick, this grey, black and brown plaid-check coat is crafted from a soft wool and alpaca-blend and detailed with contrasting black and charcoal striped mohair and fleece wool-blend sleeves. Let it make an elevated addition to sophisticated ensembles.
- Marc Jacobs Metallic floral-brocade pleated dressOpulent fabrics brought a precious, vintage feel to Marc Jacobs's AW15 collection. A standout on the runway, this sleeveless midi dress is crafted from a decadent floral-brocade that glints with flecks of silver, gold, and green. The densely pleated skirt is studded with gunmetal eyelets and glittering black crystals, and with swirl beautifully with every move. Simply style it with lace-up heels.
- Marc Jacobs Metallic floral-brocade pleated skirtThis metallic-gold and blue floral-brocade skirt is a pretty piece from Marc Jacobs's AW15 runway collection. Diana Vreeland was the designer's muse an inspiration felt in the high-waisted, pleated silhouette. It's punctuated with gunmetal eyelets for a modern twist and complete with sparkling black crystals. Heeled boots will best complement the below-the-knee hemline.
- Marc Jacobs High-waisted wide-leg jeansThe wide-leg silhouette makes a triumphant return this season, and these mid-blue jeans by Marc Jacobs are a chic and easy way to sport the trend. Cut from mid-blue denim to a high rise, they have fading and whiskering along the legs for a flattering effect. Turn up the hems and wear them with sporty white trainers.
- Marc Jacobs Crystal and floral embellished dressMarc Jacobs gives the LBD a fresh reworking for Resort-2016 with a host of subtly glamorous details. This crepe style has a classic shift shape and is embroidered with white daisies a key motif this season and clear crystals at the neckline, and white stitching along the side seams. Keep to a monochrome palette with luxe black accessories.
- Marc Jacobs Shantung-silk military dressMilitary details were in abundance at Marc Jacobss SS15 show. This khaki-green silk dress, seen on the runway, plays to the aesthetic with its midi length, half-length sleeves and large gold buttons. Team it with flatforms or classic white sneakers for the most modern take.
- Marc Jacobs Palm-print sequin-embellished gownMarc Jacobs favours feminine silhouettes in crisp black and white for Resort-2016. This palm-print taffeta gown is a standout piece from the collection that fits slim to the waist before falling in a full sweep to the floor. It's accented with an embellishment of red sequins at the sides a defining finisher this season. Emulate the runway styling and wear it with platform sandals.
- Marc Jacobs Broderie-anglaise pleated dressMarc Jacobs's Resort-2016 collection has a distinct textural feel. This white cotton-poplin dress embodies the aesthetic with black embroidered broderie-anglaise detailing. It has a close-fitting top and a full skirt with stiff pleats, black tulle inserts, and a pretty scalloped hem. Build on the monochrome look with tonal accessories.
- Marc Jacobs Palm-print sleeveless cotton-poplin dressMarc Jacobs's Resort-2016 show ended on a high with a series of tropical prints. This cotton-poplin dress showcases the recurring white and black palm-leaf print, and has an easy scoop-neck silhouette with an on-point ruffled lower panel and fluted hem. Balance the feminine feel with sporty accessories.
- Marc Jacobs Broderie-anglaise cotton-poplin dressFor Resort-2016, Marc Jacobs continues his homage to Diana Vreeland with a collection full of intricate embellishment and statement details. This white broderie-anglaise cotton-poplin dress is cut to an easy, thigh-length silhouette and adorned with a pattern of gunmetal eyelets, glass crystals, and beads. Stay true to the label's styling and team it with ladylike flats.
- Marc Jacobs Off-the-shoulder palm-print button-down topIt's the exotic monochrome prints that give Marc Jacobs's Resort-2016 collection its edge. This cotton-poplin top has an on-point off-the-shoulder silhouette and is patterned with graphic white and black palm leaves. The voluminous silhouette looks best accentuated with wide-leg trousers or shorts.
- Marc Jacobs Waffle-knit wool and cashmere-blend sweaterMarc Jacobs's AW15 show was awash with dark knits and rich textures. This brown and grey mid-weight wool and cashmere-blend waffle-knit sweater is an effortless route into the look. The slim fit balances this season's exaggerated flares and A-line skirts perfectly.
- Marc Jacobs Stretch-wool jodhpur trousersWork the serene palette of Marc Jacobs's AW14 show into your wardrobe with these jodhpur trousers. Engineered from stretch-wool for a comfortable fit, this skinny leg pair features equestrian-style quilted suede inserts and seam panel detailing. Partner them with one of the brand's snug roll necks and finish the look with smart ankle boots.
- Marc Jacobs Wide-leg wool trousersRelaxed tailoring is key for the season ahead and these black wide-leg trousers from Marc Jacobs are the perfect starting point. Made from a luxe wool and mohair-blend, they have a soft handle and fall in loose, gentle folds. Keep the silhouette long and lean with a pair of peep-toe heels.
- Marc Jacobs Knitted wool-blend capeFor SS15, Marc Jacobs debuted military-influenced pieces, such as this khaki-green cape. It's knitted from a heavyweight wool-blend for a unique texture, and comes complete with a funnel neck and gold-tone epaulette buttons. Make it part of your new-season uniform and style with staple culottes and chunky sandals.
- Marc Jacobs Wide-leg cotton shortsMarc Jacobs's crisp white shorts are a versatile pair, perfect for styling with both on and off-duty looks. They're crafted from cotton to a mid-rise, wide-leg silhouette and feature side-seam pockets and an elasticated waist for a comfortable fit. Add an off-the-shoulder top and slides for instant spring polish.
- Marc Jacobs Radzimir silk topMade from radzimir silk, Marc Jacobs's off-the-shoulder top will bring a delicacy to your evening portfolio. Note the soft ruching at the bust and hip, and pretty silk-covered button fastenings along the back. Team it with a pencil skirt and strappy sandals for classic elegance.
- Marc Jacobs Micro-plaid silk-lamé pencil skirtMarc Jacobs renders heritage plaid thoroughly modern with this silk-lamé pencil skirt. Featured in the labels fall runway collection, this A-line style is constructed from a metallic silk-blend that shimmers as you walk. Team it with the labels micro-plaid blouse for a playful take on pyjama dressing.
- Marc Jacobs Hooded brushed-knit sweaterThis hooded ivory brushed-knit sweater from Marc Jacobs has an element of sportiness to it, but still works as a complement to the season's soft hues. Wear it between seasons as a light cover-up, layering it up with similar-toned pieces as the weather cools.
- Marc Jacobs Military double-knit silk-blend topA rebellious army of girls marched down the Marc Jacobs runway this season. Their uniforms, including this navy silk-blend top, were embellished and exaggerated with oversized flap pockets and wide, elbow-length sleeves. Wear it with the matching skirt for the coolest take on military.
- Marc Jacobs Radzimir silk pencil skirtMarc Jacobs's black silk Radzimir pencil skirt is the perfect building block piece for your spring wardrobe. The delicate fabric provides it with a lightness that's ideal for the season, and the simple cut gives it endless versatility. Team it with a ruched blouse and strappy sandals for a classic dinner date outfit.