Just inOn sale
- Knee Length
- Marc Jacobs
- Marc Jacobs A-line Vented Wool SkirtNubby stretch wool lends textural appeal to this modern A-line shape, finished with a dramatic front vent. Bandless waist Dramatic front vent Concealed back zipper About 29" from natural waist Wool/nylon Dry clean Made in USA with Italian fabric
- Marc Jacobs Printed Front-Pleat SkirtFree shippingMarc Jacobs’s mod aesthetic is modernly fashioned in this nostalgic skirt. Crafted in the USA, this lavish skirt with precision pleats in a truly retro print will update your fall wardrobe with a blast from the past. 100% rayon. Trim: 100% silk. Lining: 100% silk. Made in the USA.
- Marc Jacobs Double-Face A-Line SkirtFree shippingThis fall brings a vintage-themed nod to Marc Jacobs' celebrated collection. Finely crafted in the US, this midi skirt in a deep cocoa hue features silhouetted splendor with its dramatic side slit and flattering A-line form. 77% wool, 19% nylon, 4% elastic. Lining: 100% silk. Made in the USA.
- Marc Jacobs Wool-blend stretch-cady midi skirtDesigned with an elegant front slit and just the right amount of stretch, Marc Jacobs' dark-beige wool-blend cady skirt is intentionally unlined for a fluid feel. Emulate the runway styling and team yours with an oversized sweater, layering it over tights when the temperature drops.
- Marc Jacobs Pleated Wool-Blend A-Line SkirtA chic and signature schoolgirl look enlivened with dramatic and off-kilter knife pleats. Bandless waist Dramatic knife pleat design Concealed back zipper Silk lining About 27" from natural waist Mohair/wool Dry clean Made in USA with Japanese fabric
- MARC JACOBS Stretch-wool pencil skirtThe muted nude white and beige colour palette of this pencil skirt dominated Marc Jacobs's AW14 runway. It's a classic stretch wool-twill style made contemporary with a sultry high thigh slit bringing a new dimension to the neat knee-length silhouette. Keep your styling on-point and wear it with a chunky knit in one of the season's light-grey hues.
- Marc Jacobs Houndstooth silk-blend lamé skirtGreen, black and gold houndstooth silk-blend lamé Internal black satin waistband, fully lined. Concealed button, hook and zip fastening at back. 67% silk, 33% polyester; lining: 100% silk; trim: 53% nylon, 43% silk, 5% elastane. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Designed to fall above the knee, sits at the waist. Lightweight non-stretchy fabric.
- MARC JACOBS Sequin Heart Jean SkirtFree shipping & free returnsThe '90s craze finds new life on a high-waist jean skirt flaunting a glittering sequin-embroidered heart and frayed hem.Pre-order this style from the Pre-Spring 2015 collection! Limited quantities. Ships as soon as available. You'll be charged only when your item ships. Brand: MARC JACOBS. Style Name: MARC JACOBS Sequin Heart Jean Skirt. Style Number: 811512.
- Marc Jacobs Women's Knit Split-Front A-Line Skirt - Pale Grey (4)Marc JacobsKnit Split-Front A-Line SkirtDetailsMarc Jacobs knit skirt with front slit. Mid rise. Darts. Back center zip. A-line silhouette. Hem hits at knee. Wool/nylon; silk lining. Made in USA of Italian material. Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Marc Jacobs: The youngest designer to win the CFDA Perry Ellis Award for New Fashion Talent, Marc Jacobs has been at the top of the fashion stratosphere almost from the time the first look came down the runway in 1986. He's been credited with stylizing the so-called grunge aesthetic and has also turned out flawlessly ladylike suits and dresses. His design range is as impressive as his ability to influence trends.
- Marc Jacobs Women's Striped Sequined Pencil Skirt - Silver (8)Marc JacobsStriped Sequined Pencil SkirtDetailsMarc Jacobs reinvigorates a pencil silhouette with sequined stripes. Sequined stripes. High-waist. Hem falls to the knee. 26 1/4" front and back. Polyurethane film/nylon/other fibers. Nylon/spandex lining; mild dry clean. Made in the USA of Swiss material. Model's measurements: Height 5'10. 3"/178cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/87cm. Designer About Marc Jacobs: The youngest designer to win the CFDA Perry Ellis Award for New Fashion Talent, Marc Jacobs has been at the top of the fashion stratosphere almost from the time the first look came down the runway in 1986. He's been credited with stylizing the so-called grunge aesthetic and has also turned out flawlessly ladylike suits and dresses. His design range is as impressive as his ability to influence trends.