Just inOn sale
- Marni 'Biker' Side Zip ToteFree shipping & free returnsVertical goldtone zippers trace the side seams of a slim leather tote with a quartet of interior compartments. Unzip the side gussets or pull open the magnet-secured folds of the front pocket to access belongings and keep things organized. A matching zip-top market pouch is included. Removable zip-top pouch. Lambskin leather. By Marni; made in Italy.
- Marni Green Oval BroochChoose this jewel-toned Marni brooch as your next accessories investment; the classic design will hold a shawl in place beautifully. Utilise the clasp fastening to add it to a buttonhole or even a chain. FEATURES: Green horn main; crystal detail. Pin fastening; additional lobster clasp. COMPOSITION: Gold-tone brass; Natural horn; Crystal. DIMENSIONS: 6cm x 3.5cm.
- Marni Reversible Shearling CoatFree shipping and free returns—every day.Marni collarless coat reverses from green shearling to leather. Patch pockets at fur side, welt pockets at leather side. Button-front closure. Available in Green. Dyed lamb shearling/leather. Specialty care. Made in Italy; shearling country of origin: Iceland.
- Marni BraceletRunway bracelet in horn. Wide bracelet, in sizes, with central, oval, cabochon embedded into an oval base in metal, which in turn rests on a rectangular base in gilded metal, stitched onto the bracelet. Press-stud secured. Composition: 40% Horn of Domesticated Bovine, 30% Calf, 30% Metal (Brass)
- Marni Saffiano Crisscross Slide SandalMarniSaffiano Crisscross Slide Sandal, CoalDetailsSaffiano leather Marni sandal with golden hardware.Wide straps crisscross over vamp.Metallic-trimmed leather footbed.Rubber sole for traction.Made in Italy. Designer About Marni:Fascinated by fashion from an early age, Consuelo Castiglioni moved from her hometown of Lugano, Switzerland, to Milan, Italy, to begin her career as a fashion consultant. It was there that she met her husband and business partner Gianni Castiglioni. In 1994, the Consuelo and Gianni launched Marni (named after Consuelo's sister), the iconic luxury, eclectic women's clothing, and accessories collection. Couture finishing and fabrics, wearability, and subtle elegance define Consuelo's approach in making each of her garments a statement in time. Marni launched its first menswear line in Fall 2007.