Just inOn sale
- Marni Washed silk-blend blouseMarni sand blouse. Washed acetate and silk-blend. Black collar, curved hem, ruffled trims. Concealed button fastening through front. 65% acetate, 35% silk. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Tailored for a loose fit. Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric.
- Marni Stripe Felted ToteFree shipping and free returns—every day.Crafted at front of multicolor stripe felt and at back of black smooth leather, Marni's shoulder bag is styled with a black leather top handle and a detachable zip pouch. Brown leather base. Lined with charcoal felt. Flat leather top handle. Magnetic snap closure at interior top line. 12.5" height x 13.5" width x 7.0" depth, approximately. 6" handle drop, approximately. Includes detachable leather zip pouch on leather lanyard. Pouch: 7" height x 9" width (approximately) Made in Italy.
- Marni Wool trench coatMarni tan trench coat. Made in Italy. Mid-weight wool. Detachable belt, flap pockets, tabs, fully lined. Button fastening through front. 100% virgin wool; lining: 60% cotton, 40% viscose. Dry clean. Designer color: Light Brown. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Take the next size down if you wish to achieve a closer fit. Oversized style, cut to be worn loose, use the belt to pull it in at the waist. Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric.
- MARNI Polka-Dot DressBlack and green cotton polka-dot dress from Marni featuring a round neck, a sleeveless design, a rear zip fastening, a godet hem and a short length. Measurements : FIT TRUE TO SIZE: Item fits true to size. Composition : Silk: 18% Cotton: 82%. WASHING INSTRUCTIONS: Dry Clean Only.
- Marni Mélange Open-Stitch SweaterFree shipping and free returns—every day.Marni tan and grey mélange open-stitch cashmere-mohair pullover sweater. Rib-knit at crewneck, cuffs and bottom band; fully fashioned raglan sleeves. Available in Tan/Grey. Cashmere/mohair/nylon/wool. Dry clean. Made in Italy
- Marni Colorblock HoboFree shipping and free returns—every day.Marni ivory and Carbone (black) colorblock smooth nappa lambskin hobo styled with a brown smooth-leather base. Embossed logo at top line. Light brown felted interior Flat leather top handle. Magnetic snap closure at interior top line. 13.00" height x 13.50" width x 7.25" depth (approximately) 5" handle drop, approximately. Includes detachable black leather zip pouch. Pouch: 6.5" height x 9.0" width (approximately) Made in Italy.
- Marni Shearling CoatFree shipping and free returns—every day.Marni beige shearling coat trimmed with charcoal wool felt at neckline, placket, cuffs and bottom. Collarless, patch pockets, side-seam slits, curved hem, pale goldtone snaps. Snap-front closure. Lined in leather. Available in Beige. Dyed lamb shearling/leather/wool/nylon. Specialty care. Made in Italy; dyed shearling country of origin: Spain.
- Marni Emerald Leather BraceletFeatured in September 2014. Marni brings your look full circle this season with a modular statement cuff. Emerald leather is an unexpected departure from typical metal construction, but what really catches the eye are the faceted stone adornments. Polished to perfection and circumscribed in shiny gold, these multi-size embellishments truly up the ante.
- Marni Mixed Media Collar Necklace - Savannah (ONE SIZE)MarniMixed Media Collar NecklaceDetailsShort resin collar necklace by Marni. Horn patterned resin, yellow golden metal, and cabochon details. Grosgrain ribbon tie closure. Made in Italy. Designer About Marni: Fascinated by fashion from an early age, Consuelo Castiglioni moved from her hometown of Lugano, Switzerland, to Milan, Italy, to begin her career as a fashion consultant. It was there that she met her husband and business partner Gianni Castiglioni. In 1994, the Consuelo and Gianni launched Marni (named after Consuelo's sister), the iconic luxury, eclectic women's clothing, and accessories collection. Couture finishing and fabrics, wearability, and subtle elegance define Consuelo's approach in making each of her garments a statement in time. Marni launched its first menswear line in Fall 2007.