Just inOn sale
- MARNI Jacquard-check virgin wool sweaterMarni's check-intarsia sweater exemplifies why its patterns have gained such acclaim. Bold and punchy this piece features contrasting checks at the body and sleeves and is crafted from a medium-weight virgin wool for a slightly cropped loose fit. It's a versatile style that can be easily dressed up or down.
- Marni Sleeveless Peplum TopFree shipping and free returns—every day.Marni black cotton poplin sleeveless peplum top. Jewel neck, horizontal darting at bodice, waist seam, foldover pleat at back below waist seam Zips at back Available in Black Cotton Dry clean. Made in Portugal Our model is 5’10”/178cm and is wearing a size 38 IT.
- Marni Washed Felt Bustier TopArtful seaming shapes this structured bustier in matte washed wool, enhanced by bright contrast trim and a gently ruffled peplum. Strapless. Sweetheart neckline with contrast trim. Bust darts. Banded empire waist. Ruffle peplum hem. Elastic back panels. Exposed back zipper. Silk lining. About 15" from shoulder to hem. Wool. Dry clean. Made in Italy.
- Marni Cashmere Pullover SweaterFree shipping and free returns—every day.Marni black cashmere pullover sweater. Fine-gauge knit, fully fashioned sleeves; rib-knit neckline, cuffs and bottom band Available in Black. Cashmere Dry clean Made in Italy Our model is 5’10”/178cm and is wearing a size 38 IT.
- Marni Embellished Neck Cashmere SweaterFree shipping & free returnsA strand of glassy beads reflects around the jewel neckline of a fine-gauge elbow-sleeve pullover spun from the softest cashmere. 24 1/2" length (size 44). 100% cashmere. Dry clean. By Marni; made in Italy. Collectors.
- Marni Beaded Placket Poplin ShirtFree shipping and free returns—every day.Marni white cotton poplin shirt embellished with beads and jewels at the placket. Point collar, single-button barrel cuffs, shoulder yoke at back, straight hem at front, shirttail hem at back. Button-front closure. Available in White. Cotton. Dry clean. Made in Italy.
- Marni Embellished Bustier TopVoluminous bunches of petal appliqués and sparkling crystal beads define this striking, uniquely imagined strapless style. Strapless. Allover petal appliqués. Crystal beading. Back grip-tape strap closures. Lined. About 9" long. Nylon/viscose/silk/elastane/spandex. Dry clean. Made in Italy.
- Marni Polka-dot silk blouseMarni black and white blouse. Polka-dot silk. Buttoned cuffs, side slits, curved hem. Button fastenings along front. 100% silk. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Loose fit. Lightweight non-stretchy fabric. Those with a petite frame may wish to take the next size down.
- Marni Short sleeve t-shirtT-shirt in cotton jersey. “Tavy-Sacley” print. T-shirt with topstitching on border of the short sleeves, bottom and a tricolored, ribbed crewneck. The print of the French artist François-Xavier Tavy-Sacley – depicting myriads of stylized buds – stands out on the front. Composition: 95% Cotton, 5% Polyamide.
- Marni Women's Long Sleeve Tiered Plisse-Front BlouseMarniLong Sleeve Tiered Plisse-Front Blouse, Coal BlackDetailsMarni gives the wardrobe mainstay, the black blouse, a fine plisse front in three tiers for subtle drama.Moroccan crepe blouse by Marni.Jewel neckline.Long sleeves with double button cuffs.Fitted with a slightly flared hem.Hidden back zip.Hem hits mid-seat.Silk.Made in Italy.Model's measurements: Height 5'10.3"/178cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/87cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Marni:Fascinated by fashion from an early age, Consuelo Castiglioni moved from her hometown of Lugano, Switzerland, to Milan, Italy, to begin her career as a fashion consultant. It was there that she met her husband and business partner Gianni Castiglioni. In 1994, the Consuelo and Gianni launched Marni (named after Consuelo's sister), the iconic luxury, eclectic women's clothing, and accessories collection. Couture finishing and fabrics, wearability, and subtle elegance define Consuelo's approach in making each of her garments a statement in time. Marni launched its first menswear line in Fall 2007.