Sale / PriceAll
- Mary Katrantzou
- Mary Katrantzou Amore floral-print silk and cotton-blend dressMary Katrantzou's take on spring florals is more wildflower than wallflower. This canary-yellow silk and cotton-blend Amore dress is panelled with a mashup of vibrant designs, and cut to a neat shift silhouette with a sharp point collar. Opt for classic nude stilettos, or go bold with colour-pop sandals.
- Mary Katrantzou Carni Tulip-print silk dressFor Resort-2016, Mary Katrantzou explores the way that 1960s Op Art artists used graphic patterns to trick the eye. A clever translation, this lightweight crepe Carni dress is printed with a bold and surreal Tulip design, and pressed with sharp fan pleats that heighten the optical effect. Sweep hair into a ponytail to balance the high neckline, and ground with strappy black sandals.
- Mary Katrantzou Acer rainbow-stripe crepe dressMary Katrantzou's coral-orange Acer V-neck dress nods to the 1960s Op Art inspiration behind the designer's Resort-2016 collection. It's cut from crepe to fall loosely over the body, and is spliced in the middle with a pleated rainbow stripe panel. Highlight the mini length with strappy sandals.
- Mary Katrantzou Freesia strapless striped colour-block dressMary Katrantzou's Resort-2016 collection was a riot of rainbow pleats. The strapless silk-blend Freesia dress is a statement example, and is detailed with clever colour-blocked silk-chiffon panels that shape and sculpt the body. It's boned through the body for added support, and flares subtly into an A-line skirt.
- Mary Katrantzou Emma Urdu paisley-print faille dressUpdate your eveningwear portfolio with Mary Katrantzou's graphic Emma dress. Crafted from white silk-faille, it's decorated with the designer's multicoloured Urdu print, and contoured for a figure-flattering fit. Complement the colourway with tonal lace-up heels.
- Mary Katrantzou Abstract-print silk shirtdressIn the hands of Mary Katrantzou, a loose silk-crepe shirt becomes a statement piece. This version is detailed with a tessellation print that combines paisley, check and tartan to graphic effect. Style with understated, block-colour accessories.
- Mary Katrantzou JQ Tivolio jacquard dressThis JQ Tivolio dress is a beautiful example of Mary Katrantzou's new focus on texture and fabrication. It's made from white floral-jacquard organza which is perfectly suited to the structured, skater silhouette and has a scoop neck, defined waist and flirty, full skirt. Finish the look with vertiginous heels and a party-ready clutch.
- Mary Katrantzou Lorda pillar-print cotton dressThe Lorda dress heralds a new direction for Mary Katrantzou and blends Art Deco fonts with fairytale-like graphics. The vivid print is balanced by the simple shirt silhouette and cotton-twill fabric, and ensures this piece works just as well by day as it does by night.
- Mary Katrantzou Squinter embellished dressInspired by the Paleozoic era, Mary Katrantzou evolved her signature engineered prints into intricate 3D embellishments for SS15. This light-blue, point-collar mini dress is transformed by a layer of sequinned seaweed embroidery that snakes its way around into a clustered hem. Highlight the detail with matching black accessories.
- Mary Katrantzou Rokina floral-jacquard dressMary Katrantzou's ruby-red Rokina dress is cut from floral-jacquard twill and patterned with blossoming jewel-tone roses. A star on the runway, it's cut with a plunging V-shaped neckline and falls into tiers of ruffles that hit at the top of the thigh. Pick out the rich tones with a pair of matching sandals.
- Mary Katrantzou Holbert Cosmo Rose-print A-line dressThis multicoloured silk-crepe Holbert dress epitomises Mary Katrantzou's SS16 inspiration: folkloric style and cosmic stargazing. It's printed with a carefully engineered Cosmo Rose pattern, and is decorated with intricate neckline details note the crystal and sequin-embellished bow and orange ribbed chest appliqué. Nod to the runway and team it with equally vivid stilettos.
- Mary Katrantzou Valentina floral silk dressMary Katrantzou's SS16 Cosmo Rose print fuses two unlikely partners: the cosmos and traditional Roma gypsy dress. The striking result is showcased to perfection on this silk-crepe Valentina dress, which is cut to a sharp shift silhouette and detailed with fluttering silk-chiffon panels. Let the riotous patterns take centre stage, styling it with bare legs and block-heeled sandals.
- Mary Katrantzou Tildar multi-print silk-cady dressMary Katrantzou's masterful manipulation of print can lend even the simplistic silhouette dramatic appeal. This black lightweight silk-cady Tildar dress is detailed with colourful florals and geometric patterns, and has an unfussy shape that nips in at the waist and ends mid thigh. Team it with your prettiest accessories.
- Mary Katrantzou Fidi embellished babydoll dressMary Katrantzou's SS15 collection was inspired by life on Earth, 200 million years ago. The result is richly textured designs like this pale-blue bustier mini dress featuring a patchwork of embroidered snakes and a punctuating band of blue glitter. Keep things simple point-toe pumps are all it needs.
- Mary Katrantzou Plastica Rosario sleeveless silk dressKenophobia, the fear of empty spaces, is the driving force behind Mary Katrantzou's AW15 collection. This fuchsia silk-crepe Plastica dress is covered in the label's floral stencil-effect Rosario print and trimmed with a solid navy hem. A row of glossy blue acrylic squares adorn the neck with a modish feel heighten the mood with a pair of platform heels.
- Mary Katrantzou JQ Copelia seaweed-jacquard dressMary Katrantzou's SS15 collection was informed by life on Earth 200 million years ago, and the seaweed jacquard on this JQ Copelia dress is a reference to the super ocean Panthalassa. It's made from a structured yellow weave and cut to a girlish skater silhouette. Pick out the coral-pink in the pattern with sandals in a matching hue.
- Mary Katrantzou Spectra Cosmo-print silk dressMary Katrantzou finds inspiration in the complexity of the cosmos for SS16. This silk-crepe Spectra dress is a stellar showcase of the riotous new print, cut to a floaty knee-length shape and trimmed with floating ruffled panels. Stay true to the label's eye-popping aesthetic with a pair of postbox-red sandals.
- Mary Katrantzou Botanist jersey maxi dressHothouse florals in saturated tones of blue and yellow bring an exotic feel to Mary Katrantzou's Botanist dress. It's made from jersey, and so sits sleekly against the body, and reveals a hint of skin via a plunging neckline and a cutaway back. Tan leather accessories will complement the vibrant pattern beautifully.
- Mary Katrantzou Pearl Solar Rose-print strapless dressMary Katrantzou's floral-brocade cotton Pearl dress offers a striking take on spring florals. It's printed with the new Solar Rose design in bold sunset hues, and cut to a bandeau shape with a full, pleated skirt. Trust the internal bodice to provide support, and finish simply with fresh white heels.
- Mary Katrantzou Eridanus floral-jacquard V-neck dressMary Katrantzou's statement prints always retain an air of femininity. This silver-grey jacquard V-neck Eridanus dress is patterned with blooming red and blue flowers and cleverly panelled for an abstract effect. Pick out the hues in your accessories for a pulled-together event look.
- Mary Katrantzou Acti Techno Flowers Stripe-print maxi dressNew for Resort 2016, this silk-crepe Acti dress is testament to Mary Katrantzou's mastery of print. The elegant, floor-sweeping silhouette showcases a technicolour floral pattern, spliced with sky-blue and black stripes for an optical result. Knot the attached scarf loosely at the neck, and style it simply with open-toe heels.
- Mary Katrantzou Erba Flowers Stripe-print silk-chiffon dressWhat better way to usher in spring than with a punchy floral print? Mary Katrantzou's black silk-chiffon dress is elevated by a vivid pattern that lends the understated waist-nipping silhouette a multi-dimensional feel. Pick out the scarlet hues with matching stilettos.
- Mary Katrantzou Kelly archive-print strapless dressThis Kelly dress is part of Mary Katrantzou's first ever Pre-AW15 collection that saw classic label motifs innovated and supersized. It has a strapless, full-skirted silhouette that's decorated with contrasting check, paisley and clock patterns. Wear it to make a modern impression at your next event.
- Mary Katrantzou Rindi V-neck stripe-print maxi dressThe surreal work of 1960s Op Art luminaries inspires Mary Katrantzou this season. This crepe Rindi dress conveys the theme with a navy and sheer black top half, and an eye-popping stripe-print skirt, which is densely pleated for swirling movement. Elevate the look with lace-up stilettos a metallic-gold pair will work especially well.
- Mary Katrantzou Stripe Bouquet-print jersey dressMary Katrantzou is famed for her dazzling digital prints, and this body-con jersey dress shows just why. It displays her Stripe Bouquet design, new for Resort 2016, and is cut with long sleeves and a knee-length hem. Note how the print blends seamlessly across the body and arms a sign of Katrantzou's meticulous eye for detail.
- Mary Katrantzou Vularis Rosa Alba-print midi dressThere's nothing like a stellar floral-print dress to kick-start a new-season wardrobe. Get ahead for Resort 2016 with Mary Katrantzou's cotton-blend cloqué-fabric Vularis dress it's covered in the designer's tropical Rosa Alba design, and contrasted with a sporty blue and white striped neckline. Balance the midi length with a pair of skinny-strap stilettos, and amplify the impact with a fuchsia-pink lip.
- Mary Katrantzou Croft Atari silk shirtdressMary Katrantzou reworks traditional patterns for Pre-Fall 2015, and the result is bold and modern. Invest in your part of the collection with this silk-crepe Croft dress, which showcases the abstracted paisley Atari pattern in royal blue tones. Complete the look with chunky black sandals and a cross-body bag.
- Mary Katrantzou Connoly cotton shirtdressMary Katrantzou's Connoly shirtdress exemplifies the designer's illustrious graphic aesthetic. Cut from a black cotton-blend, it's decorated with a colourful paisley print and styled with long sleeves and a full A-line skirt. Pick out the pattern with a pair of tonal suede sandals for a sophisticated and feminine finish.
- Mary Katrantzou Yas Rainbow Stripe-print dressThe fluorescent stripes on a Stereophonics album cover was one of Mary Katrantzou's sources of inspiration for Resort 2016. This chiffon Yas dress clearly translates the theme with its vertical rainbow stripes and soft pleats. Wear it for evening with black pumps, letting the free-flowing hem swish about your knees as you walk.
- Mary Katrantzou Vitta Stripe Bouquet-print dressMary Katrantzou takes inspiration from 1960s Op Art for her Resort 2016 collection. This Vitta dress is detailed with a bountiful Stripe Bouquet print with rainbow stripes that run both horizontally and diagonally, playing tricks on the eye. Balance the vivid patterns with nude sandals.
- Mary Katrantzou Beesie Floral Stripe-print dressMary Katrantzou takes inspiration from Op Art artists of the 1960s for Resort-2016. This cotton and silk-blend Beesie dress is a playful interpretation, incorporating colourful stripes and printed florals. A white cotton-poplin trim adds definition, while pintucks at the bib allow for a fluid drape. Wear it to a spring event with colour-pop heels.
- Mary Katrantzou Caule floral-print broderie-anglaise dressA photographic floral print and black broderie-anglaise panels combine to striking effect in Mary Katrantzou's Caule dress. The sharp cut with a collarless neckline, elbow-length sleeves, and a box-pleated skirt brings contemporary edge to the girlish print. Let the detailing take centre stage and style it with classic black pumps.
- Mary Katrantzou Dunlop point-collar printed dressMary Katrantzou's Pre-AW15 collection is testament to her talent for print. This stretch-cotton Dunlop shirtdress is crafted from two contrasting paisleys: one in navy with the designer's name subtly incorporated, and the other in jewel-like tones with designer motifs such as tiny clocks and tassels hidden within. Allow the ornate detail to hold court and style simply with point-toe pumps.
- Mary Katrantzou Densis Rosa Alba-print mini dressOne of the key stories in Mary Katrantzou's Resort 2016 collection is blossoming springtime flowers. This cotton-blend Densis dress features the designer's Rosa Alba print in hyper-real colours, and has a distinctive cutaway neckline with sporty stripes. Ground the look for evening with jet-black point-toe pumps.
- Mary Katrantzou Dew Techno Flowers Stripe-print dressMary Katrantzou's Resort 2016 collection is inspired by 1960s Op Art and its ability to trick the eye through depth of colour and pattern. This lightweight cotton Dew Techno dress is decorated with a tropical floral print that's spliced with sky-blue and black panels, giving the illusion of sharp pleats. Make it the focus of your evening look and style it with a classic black clutch.
- Mary Katrantzou Amellus Techno Flowers Stripe-print dressNothing says the coming of spring like bold florals, and Mary Katrantzou takes an artistic approach to the perennial motif for Resort 2016. This white Amellus crepe dress is sliced with diagonal stripes and printed with hyper-real flowers for an illusionary effect. It's cut to flatter, so wear it for evening with pointed black pumps.
- Mary Katrantzou Depanda embroidered draped-shoulder dressMary Katrantzou's AW14 runway heralded a new chapter for the designer digital prints were out and beautifully embroidered pieces, like the navy Depanda dress, were in. Detailed with a geometric shape overlay and a draped pleated shoulder panel, it's graphic, architectural and elegant all at once.
- Mary Katrantzou Calligraphy-print silk dressThis calligraphy-print silk dress beautifully showcases the fairytale theme that inspired Mary Katrantzou this season. The lightweight fabric and simple silhouette make it one of the label's most versatile pieces to date and an easy way to buy into her unique, high-octane aesthetic.
- Mary Katrantzou Masson Urdu paisley-print silk dressThe Masson Urdu black silk-crepe dress illustrates why Mary Katrantzou continues to remain at the forefront of digital print. The easy shape sleeveless with a flattering fluted hem allows the remarkable, multicoloured paisley pattern to dominate. Pair it with grey cut-out heels for evening to make a memorable entrance.
- Mary Katrantzou Antona Rosario-print sleeveless mini dressMary Katrantzou offers up a day-ready alternative to her ornate eveningwear with this Antona Rosario-print mini dress. It's crafted from nude fluid silk-crepe and detailed with a pink and navy colour-block fluted hem for extra graphic impact.
- Mary Katrantzou Macbay Urdu paisley-print silk mini dressWhen it comes to Mary Katrantzou's celebrated print designs, nothing is quite as it seems. At first glance, this white silk-crepe Urdu dress is patterned with traditional paisley swirls, but a closer inspection reveals a plethora of the label's signature quirks incorporated within. Offset the flippy, thigh-grazing skirt with a pair of vertiginous stilettos.
- Mary Katrantzou Macbay Urdu paisley-print silk mini dressMary Katrantzou's black silk Macbay Urdu paisley-print dress is as versatile as it is statement making. The lightweight fabric and breezy flared skirt are great with strappy sandals now, but come winter, the long sleeves and dark hues will work perfectly with opaque tights and boots.
- Mary Katrantzou Fergie printed silk dressMary Katrantzou delves into her extensive print archive this season, reviving some of her most striking designs. This floaty silk Fergie dress is cut with a boat neck and fluted sleeves, and is detailed with a multicoloured paisley pattern that hides a number of Katrantzou's signatures within its swirls note the typewriter keys, stamps, tassels and clocks.
- Mary Katrantzou Stepa embroidered pleated dressAW14 marks Mary Katrantzous move away from digital prints, experimenting instead with graphic symbols and motifs. This rose-grey wool-twill Stepa dress has a Swiss-embroidered centre-front panel and light-pink kick pleats that add to its playful, feminine aesthetic. Wear it for evening with a sleek box clutch and towering heels.
- Mary Katrantzou JQ Badgielol jacquard dressMary Katrantzou's SS15 collection cleverly incorporated inspirations ranging from primitive life to tectonic plates. This JQ Badgielol shift dress is constructed from a blue woven fabric and is detailed with an intricate Seaweed Foliage jacquard. The shape is accentuated by the back pleat detail and looks best paired with neat point-toe pumps.
- Mary Katrantzou Iris embroidered tulle dressThis season Mary Katrantzou added to her print repertoire with storybook-inspired alphabet calligraphy. Work it into your new-season edit with this burgundy tulle Iris dress the understated, sleeveless silhouette acts as the perfect canvas for the multicoloured lettering embroidery. Play up the youthful vibe with a graphic clutch and coral sandals.