Just inOn sale
- Max Mara Whitney Large Leather ToteWhitney Large Leather Tote A new signature staple from Max Mara and the Renzo Piano Building Workshop, crafted from buttery Italian leather in a divided tote with smart pleated detailing and a velvety suede lining. Double top handles, 6" drop. Removable, adjustable shoulder strap, 18"-22" drop. Open top. Inside zip divider pocket. One inside zip pocket. Suede lining. 13.5"W X 12"H X 5.5"D. Leather. Made in Italy. - Colors: Bordeaux,Tobacco,Black - Size: One Size
- MAX MARA Delfina jacketFor a polished take on the season's 1970s mood look to this double-breasted Delfina jacket from Max Mara. It's crafted from camel woven linen in a slim-fit cut with a fringed hem and gold-tone metal buttons that nod to vintage styles. Layer it over classic black suiting in the office or take it through to the weekend with true-blue denim and snake-print accessories.
- Max Mara Delfina Fringed Linen JacketDelfina Fringed Linen Jacket A fringed hem updates this classic double-breasted jacket, tailored from lightweight linen. Peak lapel. Double-breasted button front. Chest patch pocket. Long sleeves. Vented cuffs. Hip patch pockets. Fringed hem. About 24" from shoulder to hem. Linen. Dry clean. Made in Italy. - Color: Honey - Sizes: 12,6,8,4,2
- Max Mara Pescia Camel Hair PantsPescia Camel Hair Pants Luxuriously soft brushed camel hair shapes this classic pair, tailored in a flattering straight-leg silhouette. Banded waist. Zip fly. Creased leg. Rise, about 8". Inseam, about 29". Camel hair. Dry clean. Made in Italy. - Color: Camel - Sizes: 12,6,16,10,8
- MAX MARA Dandy dressMax Mara offers a sophisticated take on florals in the form of the Dandy dress. Crafted in off-white heavyweight jersey for an easy shift silhouette it's printed with an all-over black and brown abstract floral motif. Finishing just above the knee it will prove ideal for day-to-day wear? complete an effortlessly polished look with ballet flats and a bucket bag.
- Pre-Owned Max Mara Marg15 Handbag In 100% Python Skin Limited EditionA luxe essential, this Max Mara satchel packs a sophisticated punch. The perfect companion for on-To-off duty transitions; Max Mara kills it every time, so its no surprise that the labels Marg15 Satchel is essentially perfect. This smart, sizable bag is built to perform, with plenty of functional details (pockets galore, a wide base, double handles) and a luxurious exterior made of buttery cream leather. To call it an essential would probably be an overstatement, but if youre looking out for something neutral and timeless, this could fill your needs very nicely.; This stylish and rare handbag is crafted of gray, taupe, brown python skin and has two top handles and a gold-Tone zip-around fastening with a logo-engraved front twist-clasp.; The bag has a suede and logo-printed fabric lining with one zipped and two open internal pockets.; Exterior 100% python.; Combo 100% goat skin leather.; Lining 100% polyester.; Made in Italy; Double top handlesTurnlock and zip closures; lined; Interior zip pocket, two interior slip pockets; 13""L x 6""W x 9""H; 7.5"" handle drop; Condition 10 Mint. Looks New but is Not New. used only once; Includes original dust bag and box; Retailed for $4400. An amazing opportunity to get this as good as new with half price; This is an excellent handbag that will be ideal for everyday use with the luxury and style of Max Mara; Condition 10 Looks like new but it is not new. No noticeable wear. Client has almost never used it. The exterior is in mint condition as we all as the interior. Available in multiple colors and sizes.
- Pre-owned 1990's Max Nugus Haute-Couture Silk Strapless Trained GownMax Nugus fashion. From our unique collection of fashion, this piece is offered for sale online by Timeless Vixen. Global shipping is available. Breathtaking 1990's Max Nugus Haute-Couture evening gown that is sure to light up any room. Max Nugus was born and raised in Bangkok. From a very young age, Mr. Nugus had the luxury of travelling around the world and being exposed to a variety of cultures and opportunities. When he moved to the United States, he quickly became recognized as a quality couturier, designing sophisticated cocktail couture, bridal and red-carpet evening gowns for some of San Francisco's most notable women. His signature style of utilizing the finest fabrics, extraordinary beading, embroidery, and intricate tailoring details began garnering attention with an international clientele of some of the world's most prominent socialites, business women, and celebrities, most recently including Glenn Close and Kim Basinger. This unique gown is fashioned from pure shimmer-silk in black, sage & ivory. I love the strapless nipped-waist silhouette which flows into a back train. When purchased new, this garment was over $10,000 and it sure looks it. Highly wearable and an investment piece that will continue to increase in value. Measurements Bust:32-33 inches Waist:25 inches Hips:36 inches Length top to waist:11 inches Length waist to hem:42 inches (not including train) This vintage haute-couture gown is in excellent condition with no rips, stains or holes. Perfectly working back-zipper. This is an amazing gown that is extremely sexy and flattering.