- MAX MARA STUDIO Hans wool and cashmere-blend coatMax Mara Studio wool and cashmere-blend coat. Exposed button fastening at front. Notch lapels, long sleeves, self-tie belt at waist, slip pockets at sides. 90% wool, 10% cashmere. Dry clean. True to size. Size 8: Length 39" Model is 5ft 10" and wears a size 8.
- MAX MARA STUDIO Asiago dressThe Asiago dress by Max Mara Studio is evocative of old-world glamour fusing a cobalt blue hue with a fit-and-flare silhouette to elegant effect. The V-neck cinched waist - enhanced by a tonal leather belt - and full fluted skirt create a feminine figure that's best accompanied by wooden wedges and neat structured bag.
- Max Mara Wool & Angora Reversible Wrap CoatVirgin wool and angora-blend hooded wrap coat featuring a reversible design with contrast hues. Peaked lapels, Dropped shoulders, Long raglan sleeves with optional turn-back cuffs, Self-tie belt, Patch pockets, both sides, 80% Virgin Wool, 20% Angora, Dry clean, Made in Italy,
- MAX MARA STUDIO Lira coatThe cornflower-blue shade of Max Mara Studio's Lira coat will breathe new life into a wardrobe staple. It's crafted from pure virgin-wool to a cocooning silhouette with a funnel-neck and concealed press-stud fastening. Shrug it over a monochrome outfit for instant chic.
- Max Mara Pre-owned Max Mara Italy Belted Buttoned Suede Leather Us 12 It 46 F 44Long-sleeved belted teal Max Mara suede leather jacket.Featuring a collar, concealed buttoned down front closure, slit pockets & panel seaming. Lined.Made in Italy.Neiman Marcus price tag shows $1255. There is a faint discoloration at the shoulders & sleeves. Check the photos for the condition of the jacket.Chest 42" Waist 40" Length 28" Shoulder 18.5" Sleeve 23.75"
Want more ideas? Try:
- MAX MARA STUDIO Ribaldo cardiganLike so many of Max Mara Studio's staples this pale-blue hooded Ribaldo cardigan is elevated by its fabrics. It's crafted from a blend of silk and wool and lined in beautiful silk-crepe. Wear it layered beneath a heavier overcoat for a luxurious approach to layering.