- Michael van der Ham Lily floral-print organza and fil coupé topMichael van der Ham updates his signature patchwork for Fall '15 by fusing together unexpected fabrics. This pretty 'Lily' top is crafted from lustrous fil coupé and floral-print organza, gathered in flattering folds at the asymmetric neckline and bodice. We think it looks particularly elegant with tailored pants. Multicolored organza and fil coupé Concealed zip fastening along side. 70% silk, 30% acetate. Dry clean.
- Michael van der Ham Embroidered Black Georgette GownFree shippingThis georgette Michael van der Ham dress features an asymmetric bodice with one cap sleeve and ruching and unfinished edges at the high round neck, embroidery at the bodice, embroidery and applique at the skirt and a slit at the front. Hidden zip back closure 100% silk. Fully lined. Made in Uk. Please note: Item is returnable
- Michael van der Ham Judith fil coupé silk-blend maxi skirtMichael van der Ham put an emphasis on fabrics for his Fall '15 collection. Cut to sit at the narrowest part of your waist, this 'Judith' maxi skirt is made from camouflage fil coupé silk-blend. It's lined to the knee for opacity and falls to a sheer, floor-length skirt - showcasing the intricacy of the craftsmanship. Continue the look with the matching top. Cream, blue and black fil-coupé silk-blend. Concealed zip fastening along side. 70% silk, 30% acetate. Dry clean.
- Michael van der Ham Lily appliquéd organza, devoré and jacquard dressMichael van der Ham's delicate and tactile 'Lily' dress is part of the Fall '15 runway collection. This exquisite piece has been crafted in England from a patchwork of black and silver devoré, ruched black jacquard and wispy white organza artfully appliquéd with lilac velvet and metallic beads. The midi skirt is triple layered to hold its A-line shape. Multicolored organza, devoré and jacquard. Concealed zip fastening along back. 50% silk, 20% rayon, 20% acetate, 10% polyester. Dry clean.
- Michael van der Ham Rose organza-paneled fil coupé dressExquisite fabric collages are a Michael van der Ham signature. This red fil coupé 'Rose' dress is finished with blush organza to put flattering focus on your décolletage and waist. It has been left unlined to ensure that the silk-blend fabric hangs beautifully. Wear yours to evening events with simple black accessories. Multicolored fil coupé Concealed zip fastening along side. 70% silk, 30% acetate. Dry clean.
- Michael van der Ham Joanna fil coupé silk-blend top\"It's a fluid, natural way of working,\" explains Michael van der Ham of his fabric-focused Fall '15 collection. This 'Joanna' top is crafted from a camouflage-effect fil coupé silk-blend with sheer organza sleeves. It has elegant, waist-defining stitched pleats for a flattering finish. Style it tucked into the matching skirt. Cream, blue and black fil coupé silk-blend. Concealed button fastenings through back. 70% silk, 30% acetate. Dry clean.
- Michael van der Ham Meryl fil coupé and devoré dressMichael van der Ham's flair for elegant collage continues for Fall '15 - this dress is crafted from metallic-flecked fil coupé and devoré. Fully lined for a smooth drape, its figure-skimming silhouette is paneled for a trompe-l'oeil effect, creating the illusion of a sash at the waist. Keep yours in focus with pared-back accessories. Multicolored fil coupé and devoré Zip fastening along back. 70% silk, 30% acetate. Dry clean. Designer color: Blue/ Black.
Want more ideas? Try:
- Pre-owned Michael Van Der Ham DressesThis printed dress combines a draped, asymmetric silk bodice with a diaphanous silk-organza skirt and loose back, almost like a cape. There is an internal elasticated waist strap that adds definition to this billowing design. The size runs large. The dress is in perfect condition. Brand : MICHAEL VAN DER HAM.