Just inOn sale
- Missoni Peacock Swing CoatChannel the charm of AW14’s Sixties Mod trend with this sparkly Peacock coat by Missoni. Featuring the brand’s signature zig zag knit in a vibrant palette of orange, green and blue, the playful A-line silhouette is trimmed with a removable fur collar for added luxury. Layer over a black cocktail dress for a striking finish.
- Missoni Peacock Swing CardiganMissoni’s signature zig zag motif gives this cardigan the edge in a regal colour palette of green and gold. Featuring an A-line silhouette with a v-neckline and concealed button fastenings, it will lend instant Italian flair to tailoring or pair perfectly with the matching knit trousers for a full-on celebration of print and colour.
- Missoni Cashmere Patchwork SweaterLuxuriously soft cashmere, crafted with allover ribs in a colorful patchwork construction. V neckline. Long sleeves. Rib-knit cuffs and hem. About 27" from shoulder to hem. Cashmere. Dry clean. Made in Italy. Model shown is 5'10" (177cm) wearing US size 4.
- Missoni Scallop Hem TopA playful interpretation of Missoni’s signature stripes, this knitted top features rows of textured scalloping from the waist to the hem. With a subtle glitter effect and shades of gold and green woven through the black and blue palette, this knitted shell top is perfectly paired with cropped cigarette pants for effortless polish.
- Missoni Peacock Beaded Shift DressSeason after season, Missoni reworks its signature zig zag knit for a winning fashion formula that bears the hallmark of this iconic Italian brand. Featuring a bold palette of green, orange and blue, this evening-ready shift is finished with glittering lurex thread and teardrop sequins anchored with small beads. Wear with leg-lengthening courts and a clutch for instant after-dark appeal.
- Missoni Peacock Wide Leg TrousersFeaturing a flattering wide leg style in the brand’s iconic signature knit, these Missoni trousers offer an instant refresh for AW14. Featuring a luxurious palette of green and gold with glittering lurex detailing, they will pair perfectly with a lightweight knit and create the illusion of longer legs when paired with a heel.
- MISSONI Mint Lurex Linen-Blend DressA sweet pastel hue underlines cool contrast patterning in this simple knit dress from Missoni. Round neckline, sleeveless, bloused top, fitted waist, contrast knit skirt. Loosely fitted top, fitted skirt. Wear with bright white sandals and a cashmere cardigan. No Material info available.
- MISSONI Cashmere-Wool Blend Turtleneck PulloverBold knit patterning lends an eye-catching look to Missoni's chunky turtleneck. Ivory/teal/black chunky knit cashmere blend, contrast knit turtleneck, long sleeves, contrast knit cuffs and trim. Slim fit. Team with a leather mini and ballerinas. 58% Cashmere, 20% Viscose, 16% Polyamide, 6% Wool. Dry clean.
- MISSONI Pacific/Lemon Green Rayon V-Neck DressA chic alternative to the classic jeans-and-tee look, this vibrant printed frock from Missoni elevates your day-ready look. V-neck, short sleeves, allover graphic print, pullover style* Fitted silhouette with stretch. Wear with a cashmere cardigan, nude wedge heels, and a leather tote. No Material info available.
- MISSONI Knitted maxi skirtMissoni knitted skirt. Concealed zip fastening at side. Fitted waistband, pleated, metallic finish, fully lined. 55% rayon, 27% polyester, 15% cupro, 3% nylon; lining 97% silk, 3% elastane. Dry clean. True to size. Size 8: Length 39" Model is 5ft 10" and wears a size 8. Made in Italy.
- Missoni Women's Printed Puffer JacketMissoniPrinted Puffer Jacket, Green/MultiDetailsQuilted puffer jacket by Missoni. Approx. measurements: 24"L from shoulder to hem, 26"L from back collar to hem. Printed tech fabric. Stand collar. Zip front. Long sleeves. Slim fit. Vertical zip pockets. Nylon; lined. Duck down fill (Serbia). Made in Italy. Model's measurements: Height 5'10. 5"/179cm, bust 32"/82cm, waist 23. 5"/60cm, hips 34. 5"/88cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Missoni: Knitwear in a bold array of zigzags, stripes and waves is the calling card of the Italian firm Missoni. The family-owned company, founded in 1953, is now run by the third generation, and eye-catching graphic designs are still very much at the forefront of the aesthetic. Perhaps due to this consistent design philosophy, pieces created today are as much instant classics as they were at the label's first runway show in 1967.