Just inOn salePlus size
- Missoni Planterellia Plissé Macramé DressGive your summer wardrobe a burst of sunshine with this beautiful dress from Missoni. Designed with the brand’s exclusive Planterellia plissé lace in a sunset palette of oranges, yellows and pinks, the dress is decidedly reminiscent of luxuriously balmy summer evenings. Finished with a scoop neck and slightly capped sleeves, wear the lightweight style with wedge espadrilles for instant summer chic.
- Missoni Printed stretch-crepe shirtMissoni orange, dark-brown and white shirt. Made in Italy. Printed stretch-crepe. Snap-fastening cuffs. Snap fastenings through front. 95% rayon, 5% elastane. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Cut for a close fit. Mid-weight, stretchy fabric.
- Missoni Ombré Net Shawl CardiganDesigned in intricate netting in an ombré effect of sunset hues, this Missoni shawl cardigan is an elegant cover-up for the summer season. Designed with an open front and wide shawl sleeves, it’s a relaxed knit perfect for throwing on over everything from bikinis to dresses.
- Missoni - Crochet Knit Maxi SkirtNote the gradient finish of sunset hues that decorate this knit maxi skirt from Missoni, not only does it spell hot summer days, but the airy silhouette will keep you cool all day long - Multicolored crochet knit, elasticated waist - Slim fit, maxi length - Wear it with fresh white cotton and sandals
- Missoni Ombré Net TrousersLend summer looks a splash of colour this season with Missoni’s striking Ombré Net Trousers. Designed in a stunning ombré fade of sunset oranges and pinks in the brand’s signature net knit, these pull-on high waist trousers are finished in an on-trend wide cut. Ideal for tropical get-aways, wear with a simple white crop top for a glamourous look at sunset cocktails.
- MISSONI VINTAGE 60s 70s Museum quality dress thigh slit plunging "Cher" dress 1960s 1970s Chevron Stripe Groovy Mod Maxi DressMy most amazing item ever. I actually won this "first prize" for the costume contest at the premier party for "Romy and MIchelle's High School Reunion" party in LA. Now I'm offering it for sale. I never did get up the nerve to wear it, so it's what I'd call near-mint. I did delicately sew a couple of hooks and eyes into the decoletage (er plunging neckline) at a feeble attempt at modesty. Still no nerve. This one's looooooong and skinny. I was told that Cher wore one just like it on her show back in the 60s, but I can't verify it. Good story tho. Colors are very vibrant: orange, hot pink, burgundy and the requisite mustard gold. All knit in Missoni's signature "flame stitch" pattern that he invented. Often imitated, this is the real deal. Some fibers in the pattern are iridescent pink. The bell sleeves are knit in a coordinating iridescent pink fabric. The floor length (and beyond?) skirt has dramatic slits up to the upper thigh. Measurements? OK, here goes Empire waist: about 29" Bust? Hard to tell, as it pretty much plunges down where one would take the measurement. Hip: about 34. Skirt length from empire waist to hem: 48" (37" of that is slit!) Sleeve length from armpit: 21" (NOT from shoulder.) Shipping rates INCLUDE INSURANCE! I'M ALWAYS HAPPY TO COMBINE SHIPPING ON MULTIPLE PURCHASES -- JUST ASK BEFORE PURCHASE AND I'LL GIVE YOU MY BEST RATE ON THE ITEMS YOU WANT! Poke around my shop here elliemayhems.etsy.com for really swell vintage clothing and accessories, men's clothes, cool housewares and various other treats. And follow me on twitter for first dips on new listings.
- MISSONI Lightweight Metallic Thread JumperPeach lightweight wool-blend jumper with silver and bronze lurex thread detail from Missoni. Ribbed round neck. Long sleeves. Thread embellishment goes from silver thread at top through orange at the centre of the garment to bronze at the hem and cuffs. Made in Italy.
- Pre-owned Missoni Metallic Knit DressMissoni Day Dresses. From our unique collection of Day Dresses, this piece is offered for sale online by The Paper Bag Princess. Global shipping is available. This knit dress is fashioned by Missoni. It has wonderful neutral hues with a hint of metallic threading. Measurements (Approximate): Length (Back of Neck to Hem): 37" Bust: 34" Waist: 32" Hip: 36" This Missoni dress is available to be viewed privately in our Beverly Hills boutique couture salon during business hours. Please telephone us with any questions or if you wish to set up a private appointment to view it personally. We accept all major credit cards or Paypal. You may also call the boutique directly to purchase over the phone. We offer layaway options for your convenience. Please feel free to contact us directly by phone or email to make any offers or purchases. We accept all major credit cards or Paypal. We offer layaway options for your convenience. Please feel free to contact us at our Beverly Hills Boutique Our hours are Monday - Friday (11am-7pm) and Saturday (11am-6pm) PST. Only serious inquiries please. Please feel free to contact us anytime should you be looking for a special vintage designer piece and we will be delighted to review our current inventory for you and should we not have it then we will be delighted to place your name on a wish list for the future. Elizabeth Mason The Paper Bag Princess, Inc. Please note: All sales are final, so please be sure to ask all the necessary questions prior to your purchase. All inquires must be addressed within 24 hours of receiving a purchased item
- Pre-owned Missoni Multi-Colored Abstract Print Silk Organza BlouseMissoni Blouses. From our unique collection of Blouses, this piece is offered for sale online by Fuchsia Treasures Corps. Global shipping is available. Missoni Abstract multi-colored silk organza blouse has a single button front closing and peplum styled waist. The double collar makes for a more dramatic effect. The waist measures 30", underarm-to-hem is 13", underarm-to-underarm circumference is 38", neck-to-shoulder is 5", shoulder-to sleeve cuff is 23", circumference is 8 1/2 with 1" allowance to widen if desire. The back measures 21".