Sale / PriceOn Sale
- Missoni Chevron-striped wool capeMissoni employs its signature stripes to statement effect with this multicoloured chevron cape. It's a loose-fitting style made from pure wool and detailed with shawl lapels, slanted armholes, and a twill lining. Pick out the neutral hues and layer it over a beige roll-neck sweater and nude cropped trousers.
- Missoni Abstract-print silk-satin blouseMissoni's SS15 collection is made for sun-drenched summer days. A key piece from the runway, this silk-satin shirt is printed with an abstract cream and yellow pattern and cut with short balloon sleeves and a boxy body. The feather-light fabric makes it perfect for tucking into one of the label's languid maxi skirts.
- Missoni Striped ribbed-knit glovesWhile Missoni's multicoloured-striped knits are classic, they feel particularly on-point now thanks to the 1970s redux. These tonal-blue and green-melange wool-blend gloves have a ribbed, mid-weight feel and reach up to the middle of the forearm. Team them with the matching hat for a coordinated look.
- Missoni Open-back crochet-knit dressIn dégradé shades of pink and orange, this Missoni Mare dress is the ultimate vacation piece. It showcases the brand's deft crochet-knit spun to a V-neck, maxi-length silhouette. A revealing open back lends after-dark appeal simply complete the look with metallic sandals.
- Missoni Striped ribbed-knit beanie hatThis mid-weight wool-blend hat is one of the prettiest examples of Missoni's hallmark multicoloured-striped knits. It has a wide ribbed-knit lower panel with a turn-up edge that sits snugly against the head. Offset it against a black or neutral winter coat.
- Missoni Striped fine ribbed-knit cardiganMissoni's ribbed-knit cardigan is spun from a fine wool-blend, and patterned with the label's hallmark stripes in vibrant sunset tones. It's shaped with a feminine V-neck and long, slim sleeves ideal for wearing alone, or over a silky cami. Watch the saturated hues complement blue denim perfectly.
- Missoni Striped ribbed-knit beanie hatWoven with the label's classic melange stripes, Missoni's tonal-beige and red wool-blend hat sits perfectly with this season's 1970s trend. It has a mid-weight feel and wide ribbed-knit lower panel for a comfortable fit. Wear it to set off deep autumnal hues.
- Missoni Waffle-knit wool-blend track pantsA sumptuous option for downtime, Missoni's track pants are super soft and comfortable. They're made from a waffle-knit wool-blend and feature a dove-grey and white melange pattern. This pair is luxe enough to wear away from the house too try them with a cosy knit and elegant flats.
- Missoni Geometric wool-blend bouclé cardiganWith its vibrant, green and blue geometric pattern, this wool-blend bouclé cardigan is the unmistakable work of Missoni. It's a relaxed, sleeveless design that fastens with a tie at the neck, making it ideal for throwing on over a lightweight sweater. Add a pair of flared jeans for a womanly take on 1970s styling.
- Missoni Zigzag jacquard tailored shortsMissoni is known for their striking patterns and these tailored jacquard shorts are no exception. An abstract interpretation of a classic check, this eye-catching pair works both at home and abroad. Wear them in the city with a sharp blazer and pin-thin heels or by the beach with a printed bikini top.