Sale / PriceAll
- Moncler Lis nylon jacketMoncler's Lis jacket is a directional take on the classic bomber. It's crafted from khaki-green nylon and styled with a close-fitting ribbed collar, a distinctive asymmetric front zip, and a wide single pleat at the back. Cinch in the drawstring hemline and style with matching khaki trousers.
- Moncler Limbert fluted-hem nylon jacketMoncler's olive-green nylon Limbert jacket is a great choice for the lighter months. A detachable drawstring hood will protect from unexpected downpours, while the tiered and ruffled hemline brings a girlish twist. Pull the drawstrings to define the waist for a perfectly flattering finish.
- Moncler Seriole four-pocket lightweight field jacketMoncler shows how to tackle the transitional months with its navy Seriole jacket. It's crafted from a lightweight cotton-drill with a lightweight fabric panel at the back for an unexpected edge, and is finished with logo-engraved button hardware. Team it with boyfriend jeans and trainers off-duty.
- Moncler Celia lace-overlay down jacketA classic with a twist, Moncler crafts this black Celia down jacket with an elegant tonal lace overlay. A relaxed, collarless design, it's accented on the front with four patch pockets and an exposed silver-tone two-way zip. Layer it to give off-duty looks a feminine boost.
- Moncler Bogue padded-down jacketMoncler's navy shell Bogue jacket is ideal for après-ski and weekend wear. It has a relaxed shape that features down-filled panels for enduring warmth, and dark-navy grosgrain trims along the stand collar, two-way zip, front-patch pockets, and hem. Layer it over low-slung boyfriend jeans and box-fresh trainers for a look of effortless cool.
- Moncler Grenouille down jacketMoncler's khaki-green shell Grenouille jacket is an ideal pick for the transitional months. Crafted for a slim fit, it's padded along the front with down and feathers, but contrasted with a light and airy back panel. A frilled hemline and grosgrain trims complete the look with a feminine feel.
- Moncler Fabre quilted down jacketMoncler's dark-blue quilted Fabre jacket is ultra lightweight, and is filled with down and feathers for superb insulation. It comes with an attached hood and elasticated dark-blue waistband that neatly cinches in the padded silhouette. Wear it off-duty with skinny jeans and low-top trainers.
- Moncler Cyclamen quilted-down jacketFor Resort 2016, Moncler fuses femininity into its signature jackets. This lightweight black Cyclamen design is filled with down and feathers through the front, and detailed with a flared back panel and a wide peplum hem for a pretty finish. Tighten the internal drawstring to enhance the silhouette.
- Moncler Corail striped twill jacketStriped in navy and white, Moncler's satin-twill Corail jacket has a timeless nautical feel. It's cut to a relaxed shape and detailed with a detachable hood for practicality and a drawstring waist for a flattering fit. The navy mesh butterfly lining is breathable, so you'll stay comfortable in all weathers. Team it with a white tee and dark-wash jeans for a classically chic look.
- Moncler Raie quilted-down jacketMoncler's vibrant green Raie jacket is ideal for unpredictable weather. It's crafted from a quilted lightweight fabric with an insulating down and feather filling, and styled with a drawstring hood, waist, and elasticated cuffs. Style it simply with jeans and low-top trainers on the go.
- Moncler Chenonceau asymmetric quilted-down jacketMoncler's navy asymmetric Chenonceau jacket is a versatile piece, ideal for the city or a ski getaway. It's crafted from a quilted down and feather-filled lightweight fabric, and trimmed with detachable raccoon-fur at the collar. A layered ruffled black-wool hemline provides a feminine finish.