- Opening Ceremony Emi Ankle BootsFree Shipping in the US for a Limited Time Only! Valid on full price items over $150. T&C's applyBlack suede 'Emi' ankle boots from Opening Ceremony featuring an almond toe, a side zip fastening, an ankle strap with a side buckle fastening and a chunky mid-heel.
- Opening Ceremony 'Luna' Wedge Platform Sandal, 4" heelFree Shipping & Free Returns!Swaths of wine-stained leather envelop the foot, strapping you securely to a bold platform sandal finished with a rough-cut lug sole for an industrial-chic touch. Brand: Opening Ceremony. Style Name: Opening Ceremony 'Luna' Wedge Platform Sandal (Women). Style Number: 1138227. 4" heel; 2" platform (size 39); Adjustable buckle strap; Leather upper and lining/rubber and synthetic sole; By Opening Ceremony; imported; Salon Shoes
- Opening Ceremony 'Grunge' lace-up leather platform ankle bootsFree Worldwide Delivery. All Taxes and Duties IncludedBoosting minimalism, these boots from Opening Ceremony balance grunge quality and classic elements. Crafted from cowhide leather and structured with a five-eyelet lace-up, this ankle length pair caters to simple details at heart for a sleek silhouette.
- Opening Ceremony Marquee Knee High BootsAs a tribute to Carol and Humberto’s longtime friend Spike Jonze, the Fall/Winter 2015 collection filters the filmmaker’s never-before-seen 35-millimeter candids through an OC lens. Seams, plackets, and cuffs come in double layers evoking multiple exposures—all in an autumnal palette inspired by Kodak. - Suede knee-high boots - Almond toe - Suede covered welt - Pull-up style - Suede covered block - Suede upper, leather lining and sole - Made in Portugal
- Opening Ceremony 'Joelle' Lace-Up BootFree Shipping & Free Returns!Black-and-white parachute cord laces add graphic embellishment to winter-ready ankle boots set atop a shapely wooden wedge heel and finished with a row of antiqued nailheads for a rugged look. A plush shearling lining adds warmth and cozy texture to your next go-to boot. Brand: Opening Ceremony. Style Name: Opening Ceremony 'Joelle' Lace-Up Boot (Women). Style Number: 5010513. Lace-up style; Leather upper/genuine shearling (China) lining/leather sole; By Opening Ceremony; imported; Salon Shoes;
- Opening Ceremony Floral-print twill slip-on sneakersOpening Ceremony multicolored sneakers. White rubber platform sole measures approximately 35mm/ 1.5 inches. Floral-print twill. Round toe. Slip on. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Only available in full sizes, go up to the nearest whole size if you take a half size. Italian sizing.
- Opening Ceremony Graphic print leather trim wedge sneakersFree Worldwide Delivery. All Taxes and Duties IncludedSneakers get an extra feminine makeover with down-to-earth vibes in this pair from Opening Ceremony. Channelling the brand's cool aesthetics with street art-inspired graphics and nappa leather trims for a modern edge, this pair redefines casual footwear with a colour sense that is befitting for all. Svelte in form and elevated with a wedged rubber sole, it maintains a polished look.
Want more ideas? Try:
- Opening Ceremony High Top Sneaker WomensSo Sneaky: Always one to push boundaries, Opening Ceremony has me questioning whether this is even a sneaker. A hybrid of the staple cut-out boot reworked with luxe leathers and a cleat sole: this is by far the most formal 'sneaker' we've ever carried. 1 1/2" heel, 3/4" platform. Leather upper, fabric lining and man made sole. Women's size US 8 (EU 38) insole measures at about 24.75cm. Each whole size is 1 cm difference. An OPENING CEREMONY original. Women's shoe. Made in Portugal.
- Opening Ceremony 'Criss Cross' SandalFree Shipping & Free Returns!Generous leather straps top a trend-right flat sandal with a signature cool-girl vibe and a brightly polished finish. This is style meets comfort at its very best. Brand: Opening Ceremony. Style Name: Opening Ceremony 'Criss Cross' Sandal (Women). Style Number: 1138232. Adjustable ankle strap; Leather upper and lining/rubber sole; By Opening Ceremony; imported; Salon Shoes;