- Opening Ceremony 'Azull' leather sneakersFree Worldwide Delivery plus All Taxes and Duties IncludedBoosting minimalism whilst upholding girlish charm, these Azull sneakers from Opening Ceremony are rendered from leather in a flattering lilac pink palette - an exclusive colourway for Lane Crawford. Structured with a classic lace-up front, this pair will allow you to step into the new season with true style and confidence.
- Opening Ceremony 'Amalli' Open Toe FlatFree Shipping & Free Returns!Polished grommet details and a heavily lugged sole underscore the urban-chic style of an open-toe flat shaped from high-shine leather.Pre-order this style today! Add to Shopping Bag to view approximate ship date. You'll be charged only when your item ships. Brand: Opening Ceremony. Style Name: Opening Ceremony 'Amalli' Open Toe Flat (Women). Style Number: 5122114. Front zip closure; Leather upper and lining/rubber sole; By Opening Ceremony; imported; Salon Shoes;
- Opening Ceremony 'Keata' leather espadrille slip-onsFree Worldwide Delivery plus All Taxes and Duties IncludedInstilling ethnic-chic sensibilities to the contemporary wardrobe, these Keata slip-ons from Opening Ceremony are crafted from leather with a braided espadrille midsole to uplift ensembles with an insouciant polish. Well-suited to downtime dressing, this boldly coloured pair is made comfortable with its leather lining and padded insole.
- Opening Ceremony Chard Neoprene Slip-On Platform SneakerThis product is FINAL SALE. Returns and exchanges will not be accepted. To accompany the season’s fruity collection, Opening Ceremony presents a fresh crop of footwear. From heels to loafers and sneakers to sandals, the selection stocks a colorful assortment of cabbage-flocked vamps, milky, resin-swirled block heels, and supple, blueberry-tinted leathers. Printed with a graphic raspberry Swiss chard design, these slip-ons are the easiest, most comfortable way to add a little zest to your shoe game. They have rubber OC logos at the back and along the soles for a clean silhouette. - Textile upper, cushioned lining, rubber sole - Made in China
- Opening Ceremony 'Joelle' Lace-Up Boot (Women)Black-and-white parachute cord laces add graphic embellishment to winter-ready ankle boots set atop a shapely wooden wedge heel and finished with a row of antiqued nailheads for a rugged look. A plush shearling lining adds warmth and cozy texture to your next go-to boot. Lace-up style. Leather upper/genuine shearling (China) lining/leather sole
- Opening Ceremony Twill platform skate slip-onsFree Worldwide Delivery plus All Taxes and Duties IncludedScripted in a classic slip-on profile, this skate platform version from Opening Ceremony adds an unexpected dimension with its simple style boost. Dialed up with a chunky rubber platform, this twill pair will stage a dramatic play on colour and height, whilst remaining comfortable with its padded interior.
Want more ideas? Try:
- Opening Ceremony Croc Embossed Fisherman Sandal, 2 1/2" heelFree Shipping & Free Returns!Croc-embossed leather in a midnight blue hue defines a street-chic fisherman sandal set on a platform lug sole and lifted by a chunky heel. Brand: Opening Ceremony. Style Name: Opening Ceremony Croc Embossed Fisherman Sandal (Women). Style Number: 5057471. 2 1/2" heel; 3/4" platform (size 39); Adjustable ankle strap with buckle closure; Leather upper and lining/rubber sole; By Opening Ceremony; imported; Opening Ceremony Pop-In Shop
- Pre-owned Opening Ceremony Blue BootsAdorablw brand new suede booties from always-chic Opening Ceremony. These flat blue shoes go well with any color and are a comfortable yet elegant everyday casual shoe. A sophistacted alternative to sneakers or flats. Made in Portugal, high-quality suede. Size 7 and true to size. Never worn.
- Pre-owned Opening Ceremony Julia Marbled MulesOpening Ceremony's Julia Mules feature a glossy, deep burgundy leather upper with subtle navy piping and crossover detail, and a show stopping marbled heel. Extremely comfortable, size 8. 3.5" heel, shoes are in pretty much perfect condition and have been worn once for maybe two hours. These are still available on Opening Ceremony's website for $520 so price is firm!