- Opening Ceremony 'Luna' Wedge Platform Sandal, 4" heelFree Shipping & Free Returns!Swaths of wine-stained leather envelop the foot, strapping you securely to a bold platform sandal finished with a rough-cut lug sole for an industrial-chic touch. Brand: Opening Ceremony. Style Name: Opening Ceremony 'Luna' Wedge Platform Sandal (Women). Style Number: 1138227. 4" heel; 2" platform (size 39); Adjustable buckle strap; Leather upper and lining/rubber and synthetic sole; By Opening Ceremony; imported; Salon Shoes
- Opening Ceremony 'Grunge' lace-up leather platform ankle bootsBoosting minimalism, these boots from Opening Ceremony balance grunge quality and classic elements. Crafted from cowhide leather and structured with a five-eyelet lace-up, this ankle length pair caters to simple details at heart for a sleek silhouette.
- Opening Ceremony Graphic print leather trim wedge sneakersSneakers get an extra feminine makeover with down-to-earth vibes in this pair from Opening Ceremony. Channelling the brand's cool aesthetics with street art-inspired graphics and nappa leather trims for a modern edge, this pair redefines casual footwear with a colour sense that is befitting for all. Svelte in form and elevated with a wedged rubber sole, it maintains a polished look.
- Opening Ceremony Strassy Buckle BootAlmost Famous: Throwback style with tons of modern sass and style, courtesy of the always on-point Opening Ceremony. Beautiful colors, oversized gold grommet detailing and buckles up the front. Crazy flattering and fun! 1/2" heel. Leather upper, lining and sole. Fits one size small, recommend ordering up a size. Size US 8 (EUR 38) insole measures 9 5/8" or 23.5cm. Each half size is 1/4" or .5cm difference. An Opening Ceremony original. Women's shoe. Imported.
- Opening Ceremony Slip-On Platform SneakerTo accompany the season’s fruity collection, Opening Ceremony presents a fresh crop of footwear. From heels to loafers and sneakers to sandals, the selection stocks a colorful assortment of cabbage-flocked vamps, milky, resin-swirled block heels, and supple, blueberry-tinted leathers. Done in a delicious raspberry hue, these slip-ons are the easiest, most comfortable way to add a little zest to your shoe game. They have rubber OC logos at the back and along the soles for a clean silhouette. Textile Upper. Rubber Sole. Made in China
- Opening Ceremony Curtain Mid-Heel Mule SandalTo accompany the season’s fruity collection, Opening Ceremony presents a fresh crop of footwear. From heels to loafers and sneakers to sandals, the selection stocks a colorful assortment of cabbage-flocked vamps, milky, resin-swirled block heels, and supple, blueberry-tinted leathers. - Open-toe mule sandals - Fold-over detail around vamps - Leather insoles - Block heels - Made in China
- Opening Ceremony 'Criss Cross' SandalFree Shipping & Free Returns!Generous leather straps top a trend-right flat sandal with a signature cool-girl vibe and a brightly polished finish. This is style meets comfort at its very best. Brand: Opening Ceremony. Style Name: Opening Ceremony 'Criss Cross' Sandal (Women). Style Number: 1138232. Adjustable ankle strap; Leather upper and lining/rubber sole; By Opening Ceremony; imported; Salon Shoes;
Want more ideas? Try:
- Opening Ceremony Glastonbury 5I came for the music but I stayed for you: A fresh take on festival style from Opening Ceremony! The GLASTONBURY 5 is a crafty work of art. Brazilian wood that's been painstakingly hand painted. Gorgeously colored suede upper with gold hardware adornment. Chunky heel can weather the storm while still looking crazy beautiful. 3 3/4" heel and 2" platform. Leather upper, lining and sole. Size US8 (EURO 38) insole measures 9 5/8" or 24.5 cm. Each half size is 1/4" or .5cm difference. An Opening Ceremony original. Women's shoe. Imported.