Just inOn sale
- Opening Ceremony
- Opening Ceremony Women's Kaat Cutout Crepe Apron Dress - Black (6)Opening CeremonyKaat Cutout Crepe Apron DressDetailsOpening Ceremony Kaat dress in crepe.Round neckline; half-moon cutout on front.Sleeveless; wide shoulder coverage.Slim, fitted silhouette.Apron-style top falls below hip.Pencil skirt with front center slit.Back zip.Polyester; self lining.Made in USA.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 31"/79cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 33.5"/85cm, dress size US 0/2.Shown styled with Giuseppe Zanotti Crisscross Lace-Up Point-Toe PumpDesigner About Opening Ceremony:Founded in 2002, Opening Ceremony represents a team of designers including both veterans and up-and-coming names. The line often features collaborations with acclaimed designers who have their own labels and takes its name from the spirit behind the modern-day Olympics.
- Opening Ceremony Jacquard Knit Cut-Out DressFree shippingContemporary class defines Opening Ceremony's unique spin on the classic wrap dress. Featuring a subtle waist cutout detail, this techno inspired look in a luxurious jacquard-blue abstract print beckons with nighttime-ready beauty. 55% viscose/24% nylon/21% Lycra® Imported.
- Opening Ceremony Women's Theroux Two-Layer Cutout Sleeveless Dress - Black (8)Opening CeremonyTheroux Two-Layer Cutout Sleeveless DressDetailsOpening Ceremony "Theroux" two-layer crepe dress with cutouts.Asymmetric neckline.Sleeveless; straps; minimal shoulder coverage.Three side buttons.Straight skirt; hidden-zip.Polyester; polyester partial lining.Imported of Japanese material.Shown styled with Stuart Weitzman Sexyflex Stretch High-Heel Sandal in BlackModel's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24.5"/62cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Opening Ceremony:Founded in 2002, Opening Ceremony represents a team of designers including both veterans and up-and-coming names. The line often features collaborations with acclaimed designers who have their own labels and takes its name from the spirit behind the modern-day Olympics.
- Opening Ceremony Thea Zip-Front Neoprene DressCut from sleek, substantial neoprene, this sporty zip-front dress smooths and sculpts an impeccable silhouette. Double zip placket at front. Sleeveless. Paneled construction. Cutout front hem. About 20" from natural waist. Polyester/cotton/elastane. Dry clean. Made in USA of imported fabric.
- Opening Ceremony Women's Apex Jersey Cutout Dress - Coral (6)Opening CeremonyApex Jersey Cutout Dress DetailsJersey. Round halter neckline with cutouts; open V'd back. Sleeveless. Relaxed silhouette. Tiered detail at sides of hem.Polyamide/spandex.Made in USA of imported material. Shown styled with Giuseppe Zanotti Big-Buckle Ankle-Wrap High-Heel Sandal in CopperModel's measurements: Height 5'9.5"/176cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Opening Ceremony:Founded in 2002, Opening Ceremony represents a team of designers including both veterans and up-and-coming names. The line often features collaborations with acclaimed designers who have their own labels and takes its name from the spirit behind the modern-day Olympics.
- Opening Ceremony Square Bodice Dress - Black MultiPatterned rubber coating lends structure and texture to an avant garde Opening Ceremony dress. A boxy overlay accents the cutout bodice. Hidden back zip. Sleeveless. Lined. Fabric: Coated weave. 100% polyester. Dry clean. Imported, China. MEASUREMENTS Length: 33in / 84cm, from shoulder. Available sizes: 8
- Opening Ceremony Theroux Two-Layer Cutout Sleeveless DressThe Theroux jersey dress by Opening Ceremony will bring out your adventurous spirit. The constructed piece features a peek-a-boo side. Details Opening Ceremony "Theroux" two-layer crepe dress with cutouts. Asymmetric neckline. Sleeveless; straps; minimal shoulder coverage. Three side buttons. Straight skirt; hidden-zip. Polyester; polyester partial lining. Imported of Japanese material. Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24.5"/62cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2.
- Opening Ceremony Needle Punch Keyhole Sweater Dress61% Viscose, 24% Polyester, 13% Nylon, 2% Lycra, fabric 2 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton;Dress simply slips on;Loose fit, ribbed trims, black one-sleeve dress joined at cutout front detail with white overlay which creates cape effect, heavy-weight cotton jersey fabric, unlined, professional dry clean only;Colour: Black and White
- OPENING CEREMONY Needle Punch Keyhole dressOpening Ceremony jersey dress. Slips on. Round neck, cut-out at shoulder, long sleeves, ribbed trims, fabric overlay at front, contrast fleece fabric at sleeve and body. 61% rayon, 24% polyester, 13% nylon, 2% elastane; 65% polyester, 35% cotton. Dry clean. True to size. Size small: Length 38" Model is 5ft 10" and wears a size small.
- OPENING CEREMONY Sleeveless geometric-jacquard dressOpening Ceremony geometric-jacquard dress. Slips on. V-neck, sleeveless, fabric overlay at front, cut-out at centre, contrast waistband, all-over geometric-jacquard, cut-out at back. 55% rayon, 24% nylon, 21% elastane. Dry clean. True to size. Size small: Length 36" Model is 5ft 10" and wears a size small.
- Thierry Boutemy for Opening Ceremony Royal Collage Flare DressCelebrated for his dramatic and daring floral arrangements, Thierry Boutemy has left his print on everything from film to fashion, creating works for OC favorites like Sofia Coppola and Dries Van Noten. Now, the legendary artist's green thumb has taken a transformative step by partnering with Opening Ceremony. Using broken foliage, Thierry produced exquisite collages and designs, which we then printed on everything from ready-to-wear, Vans and Manolo Blahnik shoes, New Era caps, and Tabio socks. A bouquet of florals appears all over this sleeveless crepe dress, in a print that looks collaged on with each flower shape paintstakingly cut out. The skirt flares out from the waist and it hits at the knee. The dress is lined, features a square neckline, and zips shut with an invisible zipper in the back. Body: 100% polyester. Lining: 100% polyester. Made in the USA.
- Opening Ceremony Techno Tubular Jacquard Wrap DressThe wave-like hemlines and spinning geometric prints of Opening Ceremony's Pre-Fall collection are inspired by the best parts of Belgian culture'as in, historic waterways and techno-pop records. Crisp silhouettes, precisely tailored and covered with colorful striations, create maximum effect with a minimalist look, paying a solid tribute to the tiny European country that packs a powerful fashion punch. A trippy pattern adds to the visually dazzling effect of this finely-woven sleeveless dress. A criss-cross wrap in the front leaves a small cutout on the stomach, and a larger opening across the back. It is sleeveless and slips on easily. 55% viscose, 24% nylon, 21% lycra. Made in China.