Just inOn sale
- Knee Length
- Proenza Schouler
- Proenza Schouler Paint-splattered jersey midi skirtProenza Schouler's jersey skirt is lightly splattered in bright-blue paint. This stretchy design sits high on the waist and has slim, elongating silhouette. Take a cue from the runway styling and team yours with a chunky-knit sweater.
- Proenza Schouler Snap Front A-Line SkirtThis Snap Front A-Line Skirt from Proenza Schouler exudes the wearable charm of the New York-based label. Designed in black bonded stretch wool suiting, it features a sophisticated knee-length silhouette. The crossover front with neat snap closures showcases their signature attention to detail. Slip on with a crisp white shirt for a refined sense of ease at the workplace.
- Proenza Schouler Boucle Jacquard SkirtA line skirt with rear zip fastening, side slits, pleated skirt, mid-length, and abstract print throughout. Fully lined. Fits true to US sizing. Black and Aqua. 49% Cotton, 34% Viscose, 9% Polyester, 5% Silk, 3% Nylon. 100% Polyester. Dry Clean. Imported.
- Proenza Schouler Wrap-Front Tweed SkirtFrayed edges lend textural edge to this tweed piece, which is constructed in a wrap-front asymmetrical style. Wrap front Side strap with snap closure Frayed details About 17" long Cotton/nylon/viscose/acrylic/polyester Dry clean Made in Italy
- Proenza Schouler Carpet pad jacquard skirtInspired by carpet padding, this skirt from Proenza Schouler features the brand's seasonal pattern by flecking a dash of pink, light blue, and green against a grey backdrop for a subtle colour contrast. This piece is best worn with a solid-toned top to keep the bold print focused.
- Proenza Schouler Knit Pencil SkirtFree shipping & free returnsContrast ribbed trim running the front and back center lengths accentuates the lean streamlined silhouette of a figure-following knit skirt.Pre-order this style from the Pre-Spring 2015 collection! Limited quantities. Ships as soon as available. You'll be charged only when your item ships. Brand: Proenza Schouler. Style Name: Proenza Schouler Knit Pencil Skirt. Style Number: 824405.
- PROENZA SCHOULER Flocked woodgrain A-line skirtProenza Schouler flocked skirt. Concealed hook-and-eye fastening at back. Structured edging at front, contrasting panel at front, a-line silhouette, all-over flocked woodgrain design, split at side, fully lined. 95% viscose, 3% nylon, 2% elastane; lining 100% silk. Dry clean. True to size. Size 8: Length 21" Model is 5ft 10" and wears a size 8.
- Proenza Schouler Printed A-Line SkirtHigh-waisted, A-line skirt with pleats at front in a wood grain print with velvet appliqué detailing. Sits at natural waist. Delicate, concealed back zip with hook & eye fastenings. Overlapping seam detail at back waist. Side vents at hem. Lined. Straight fit. Length hits above the knee. Color: Slate. 36% viscose, 14% lyocell, 21% cotton, 29% nylon. Made in the USA.
- Proenza Schouler Front Slit Pencil SkirtHigh-waisted, crepe suiting skirt with an asymmetric front seam & center slit. Sits at natural waist. Snap fastening front. Shaping darts at waist. Delicate, concealed back zip. Center front slit. Lined. Knee-length. Color: Black. 89% cotton, 11% nylon; Lining: 100% polyester. Made in Italy.
- Proenza Schouler Women's Splatter-Print Pencil Skirt - Black/White Splat (SMALL)Proenza SchoulerSplatter-Print Pencil SkirtDetailsProenza Schouler splatter-print skirt. Fitted pencil silhouette. Hem falls around knee. Viscose/polyester. Made in Italy. Designer About Proenza Schouler: Lazaro Hernandez, who worked at Michael Kors, and Jack McCollough, who worked at Marc Jacobs, met at Parsons School of Design. They collaborated on a senior project that became enormously successful, and in 2002 they launched Proenza Schouler (a combination of their mothers' maiden names). The duo was immediately lauded by fashion's highest critics for their design prowess, fresh approach to modern luxury, and technical sophistication.
- Proenza Schouler Women's Box-Pleat Leather Skirt - Black (0)Proenza SchoulerBox-Pleat Leather SkirtDetailsProenza Schouler pleated lambskin leather skirt. Approx. 15 1/2"L front and 16 1/2"L back. Dropped box pleats. Banded waist. Side zip. Made in Italy. Designer About Proenza Schouler: Lazaro Hernandez, who worked at Michael Kors, and Jack McCollough, who worked at Marc Jacobs, met at Parsons School of Design. They collaborated on a senior project that became enormously successful, and in 2002 they launched Proenza Schouler (a combination of their mothers' maiden names). The duo was immediately lauded by fashion's highest critics for their design prowess, fresh approach to modern luxury, and technical sophistication.