Just inOn sale
- Knee Length
- Proenza Schouler
- Proenza Schouler Pleated SkirtFree shipping and free returns—every day.Crafted of black and white mélange cotton-wool, Proenza Schouler's skirt is styled with a calfskin suede waistband and large pleats. Cotton-wool bonded to polyester, large inverted and side pleats. 18" length, approximately. Hidden zip and hook-and-eye closure at side. Lined, bound seams at interior. Available in Black/White. Cotton/wool/polyester; waistband: calfskin; facing: cotton/nylon. Specialty clean. Made in Italy. Our model is 5’10”/178cm and is wearing a size 0.
- PROENZA SCHOULER Suede-panel pleated skirtProenza Schouler crepe skirt. Concealed zip and popper fastening at back. Box-pleats, crepe-finish, leather tab at back. 37% wool, 36% acrylic, 27% nylon; 72% cotton, 28% nylon; 100% leather. Specialist leather clean. True to size. Size 8: Length 16" Model is 5ft 10" and wears a size 8.
- PROENZA SCHOULER Suede-panel pleated skirtProenza Schouler crepe skirt. Concealed zip fastening at side. Suede popper tab at front, all-over boxed pleats. 37% wool, 36% acrylic, 27% nylon; 72% cotton, 28% nylon; 100% calf skin. Specialist leather clean. True to size. Size 8: Length 16" Model is 5ft 10" and wears a size 8.
- Proenza Schouler Pleated Wool SkirtSlightly nubby, pleated wool skirt with a kilt-inspired, snap fastening suede tab at one side. Sits at hips. Delicate, concealed side zip. Interior grosgrain waistband. Lined. Length hits above the knee. Straight fit. Color: Black. 37% wool, 36% acrylic, 27% nylon.
- Proenza Schouler Women's Fringe-Trim Tweed Skirt - Brown Multi (10)Proenza SchoulerFringe-Trim Tweed SkirtDetailsProenza Schouler tweed skirt.Solid waistband.Hidden back zip.Fringe detail at bottom.Slim straight silhouette.Cotton/nylon/viscose/acrylic/polyester.Made in Italy.Designer About Proenza Schouler:Lazaro Hernandez, who worked at Michael Kors, and Jack McCollough, who worked at Marc Jacobs, met at Parsons School of Design. They collaborated on a senior project that became enormously successful, and in 2002 they launched Proenza Schouler (a combination of their mothers' maiden names). The duo was immediately lauded by fashion's highest critics for their design prowess, fresh approach to modern luxury, and technical sophistication.
- Proenza Schouler Turnlock Pencil SkirtTailored pencil skirt with turnlock closure detail, in a textured, stretch cotton viscose. Sits at natural waist. 2 polished, silver turnlocks at side. Shaping darts throughout. Delicate, concealed back zip. Straight fit. Length hits below the knee. Color: Black. 47% viscose, 41% cotton, 12% nylon; Combo: 50% cotton, 45% viscose, 5% elastane. Made in Italy.
- Proenza Schouler Leather Wrap SkirtLeather Wrap Skirt by Proenza Schouler. Slim fit knee length wrap skirt in smooth, supple leather. Sits at waist. Wrap styling with snap concealed snap closures at either side. Open front buckle with long tab at left side. Slanted, full pockets at hips. 2 welt pockets at back. Length hits just above knees. Slim, straight fit. Ultra soft, supple leather. Fully lined. Color: Black.