Just inOn sale
- Ray-Ban RB3362 Aviator SunglassesOpt for a modern classic with these aviator sunglasses from Ray Ban. Crafted with a thin metal frame, cut-out above the nose bridge and on-trend colourful tinted lenses. Lens width: 59mm Lens material: Glass UV filter: 100% Case type: Hard Many of our stores will be able to offer an adjustment service for your sunglasses. Please contact customer services on 03456 049 049 to find your nearest sunglasses counter. From L.A. to St. Tropez and Soho to Tokyo, Ray-Ban is the brand of sunglasses preferred by true individuals worldwide. Setting the standard for excellence, Ray-Ban consistently combines great styling with exceptional quality, performance, and comfort. Brand : Ray-Ban. Dimensions : Bridge/Temple size: 14/135mm. Filter category Information 1 - Pale tint; 2 - Lightly tinted for medium to bright light conditions; 3 - Heavily tinted for bright to extremely bright conditions : 2N. Material : Metal frame. Sunglasses Style : Aviator. Your Face Shape Information Select your face shape to view recommended sunglasses styles. : Square.
- Ray-Ban Cosmo Saturn Sunglasses - Metallic AzureClassic Ray Ban sunglasses gain contemporary appeal with a pearly metallic finish and photochromic lenses. Hardshell case and cleaning cloth included. Wayfarer frame. Non polarized lenses. Made in Italy. Measurements Width: 5.5in / 14cm Height: 1.75in / 4.5cm Lens Width: 50mm. Available sizes: One Size
- Ray-Ban Cosmo Collection 'Classic Wayfarer' 50mm SunglassesFree shipping & free returnsCamo-patterned temples and a sleek matte finish refresh the classic silhouette of old-school sunglasses. 50mm lens width; 22mm bridge width; 150mm temple length. 100% UV protection. Acetate. By Ray-Ban; made in Italy. Sunglasses Fit Guide
- Ray-Ban Highstreet Two Tone Sunglasses - Opal Yellow/Green MirrorMirrored lenses lend a modern element to Ray Ban sunglasses, crafted in glossy plastic frames with contrast arms. Logo plates detail the temples, and signature lettering accents the right lens. Case and cleaning cloth included. Rectangular frames. Non polarized lenses. Made in Italy. Measurements Width: 5.75in / 14.5cm Height: 2in / 5.0cm Lens Width: 51.0mm. Available sizes: One Size
- RAY-BAN Cats 5000 MIrrored SunglassesBlend out the sun in ultra-cool style with Ray-Ban's lightweight plastic aviator-inspired mirrored sunnies. Matte transparent plastic frames, petrol mirrored lenses, signature logo on both temples. Lens filter category 3. Comes with a logo-stamped semi-hard carrying case. A cool choice for all four seasons. 100% Plastic.
- Ray-Ban 52mm SunglassesFree shipping & free returnsMetallic accents elevate bold, angular sunglasses with logo-branded temples. 52mm lens width; 20mm bridge width; 150mm temple length. Prescription compatible. 100% UV protection. Plastic. By Ray-Ban; made in Italy. Sunglasses Fit Guide
- Ray-Ban 59mm Semi Rimless Aviator SunglassesFree shipping & free returnsClassic style informs semi-rimless aviators with solid lenses and adjustable nose pads. 59mm lens width; 14mm bridge width; 135mm temple length. 100% UV protection. Metal. By Ray-Ban; imported. Sunglasses Fit Guide
- Ray-Ban Wayfarer Sunglasses With Mirrored LensesRay-BanWayfarer Sunglasses with Mirrored Lenses, Iridescent BlueDetailsWayfarer sunglasses by Ray-Ban.Iridescent acetate frames.Mirrored lenses.Signature studded temples and Ray-Ban logo.100% UVA/UVB protection.Made in Italy.Designer About Ray-Ban:Since 1937, the name Ray-Ban has been associated with some of the most iconic styles in the history of sunglasses. From the style worn by pilots during World War II (the Aviator) to distinctive black frames favored by movie stars and musicians (the Wayfarer), Ray-Ban is behind many enduring looks of modern pop culture. High on style, Ray-Ban sunglasses are also lauded for impressive quality and sun protection.
- Ray-Ban RB2140 50 ORIGINAL WAYFARER SunglassesThe original Ray-Ban® Wayfarer® is simply the most recognizable style in sunglasses. The distinct shape is paired with the traditional Ray-Ban signature logo on the sculpted temples. After its initial design in 1952, the Ray-Ban Wayfarer quickly endeared itself to Hollywood filmmakers, celebrities, musicians and artists, solidifying its iconic status for years to come. This 50mm version comes with a sleek blue frame.
- Ray-Ban Folding Wayfarer SunglassesRay-BanFolding Wayfarer Sunglasses, NavyDetailsTwo-tone plastic Wayfarer frames are foldable.Mirrored lenses.Logo at right brow and at temples.100% UV protection.Made in Italy.Designer About Ray-Ban:Since 1937, the name Ray-Ban has been associated with some of the most iconic styles in the history of sunglasses. From the style worn by pilots during World War II (the Aviator) to distinctive black frames favored by movie stars and musicians (the Wayfarer), Ray-Ban is behind many enduring looks of modern pop culture. High on style, Ray-Ban sunglasses are also lauded for impressive quality and sun protection.
- Ray-Ban RB3025 58 ORIGINAL AVIATOR SunglassesThe Aviator™ is the most iconic Ray-Ban sunglass - the shape that started it all. This brand staple has a timeless look with the unmistakable teardrop shaped lenses. Popular among celebrities, rock stars and citizens of the world alike, the Aviator™ looks great on virtually all face shapes - now available in cool new matte colors! In size 58mm, the metal aviator features a gunmetal frame and grey lenses.
- Ray-Ban RB2140 50 CAMO WAYFARER SunglassesLay low in the new, reinvented Urban Camouflage Wayfarer®. This new Special Series look is a truly urban style that goes against all logic. From the front it appears as the iconic Wayfarer® design, but the moment you turn your head you'll turn heads with the camo patterned canvas temples.
- Ray-Ban RB3507 51 CLUBMASTER ALUMINUM SunglassesFor the first time ever, and only at Sunglass Hut, the famed Clubmaster® is now available in a lightweight aluminum material. This amazing new finish creates the perfect combination of lightweight comfort and retro coolness! Originally inspired by the lifestyles of the '50s and '60s, this reinvention of an icon is sure to be a 21st century celebrity!