Just inOn sale
- STELLA McCARTNEY
- Stella Mccartney Polo Neck JumperFree standard shipping on $200+Polo neck jumper in contrasting mixed rugby stripes with a pointed collar and button fastening. Crew neckline, long sleeves, and side slits on the hem. Style with Scott Trousers. 83% Rayon, 17% Polyester. Dry Clean Only. True to size with a regular fit.
- Stella Mccartney Swallow Print T-ShirtFree standard shipping on $200+Cotton t-shirt in pure white featuring a swallow print design. Short sleeves and a crew neckline. 100% Cotton. This Item Is Made From Certified Organic Cotton. This Is Part Of Our Ongoing Commitment To Eco Friendly Fashion. Dry Clean Only. True to size with a regular fit.
- Stella McCartney Intarsia Elongated SweaterFree shipping and free returns—every day.Stella McCartney grey, blue and green intarsia mohair-blend pullover sweater styled with a slim, elongated silhouette. Double-face mohair-blend. Rib-knit crewneck. Available in Grey/Blue/Green. Mohair/polyamide/wool. Dry clean. Made in Italy. Our model is 5'10"/178cm and is wearing a size 36 FR.
- Stella Mccartney Stella Greetings Print TeeFree standard shipping on $200+Cotton t-shirt in bleached skylight tone featuring a Stella Greetings print. Short sleeves and crew neck. 100% Cotton. This Item Is Made From Certified Organic Cotton. This Is Part Of Our Ongoing Commitment To Eco Friendly Fashion. Dry Clean Only. True to size with a regular fit.
- Stella McCartney Tie-Dye Crepe HenleyFree shipping and free returns—every day.Stella McCartney ivory and blue tie dye-print silk crêpe de Chine long-sleeve Henley. Heavy crêpe de Chine. Stand collar, covered button placket at chest, single-button cuffs, shoulder yoke at back, rounded hem. Pulls over, buttons at front. Fine French seams at interior. Available in Ivory/Blue. Silk. Dry clean. Made in Hungary. Our model is 5’10”/178cm and is wearing a size 2.
- Stella McCartney Tie Dye ShirtTie dye was a key motif on Stella McCartney’s AW14 catwalk; work the look into your wardrobe with this Tie Dye Shirt. An oversized style in pure silk, it features the standout print in grey, blue and cream shades. Let it elevate your everyday ensembles; we like it styled with leggings and loafers for urban cool.
- Stella Mccartney Arlo ShirtFree standard shipping on $200+Silk shirt in midnight tie dye print. Feminine and slim fitting shape with a pointed collar, concealed button fastening through the front, two button cuff and a curved hem. 100% Silk. Dry clean only. True to size with a relaxed fit.
- Stella McCartney Zip Neck SweaterMade in Italy from a rich mohair-blend, this Stella McCartney sweater boasts a luxe, fluffy texture. A cosy knit in a light blue colourway, it offers ultimate layering potential. The zipped neck, along with the split cuffs and sides, make it perfect for wearing with skinny jeans and trousers.
- Stella McCartney Oversized knitted sweaterStella McCartney bright-blue sweater. Mid-weight mohair, wool, polyamide and elastane-blend. Ribbed trims. Slips on. 38% mohair, 38% wool, 19% polyamide, 5% elastane. Dry clean. Designer color: Wedgewood Blue. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Oversized style, cut to be worn loose. Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric.
- Stella Mccartney Stella Greetings Print TeeFree standard shipping on $200+Cotton t-shirt in blue shade with Stella Greetings print. Short sleeves and crew neck. 100% Cotton. This item is made from certified organic cotton. This is part of our ongoing commitment to eco friendly fashion. This t-shirt comes vacuum packed. Hand wash on reverse side, iron on reverse, do not tumble dry. True to size with a regular fit.
- Stella McCartney Floral Print Silk BlouseFree shipping & free returnsRich color saturates a classically tailored silk blouse printed in a field of showering blossoms.Pre-order this style from the Pre-Spring 2015 collection! Limited quantities. Ships as soon as available. You'll be charged only when your item ships. Brand: Stella McCartney. Style Name: Stella McCartney Floral Print Silk Blouse. Style Number: 838460.
- Stella McCartney Stripe Silk BlouseFree shipping & free returnsA breezy silk blouse rendered in grand-scale stripes reverses from a bold complementary palette on front to fresh shades of green on the back.Pre-order this style from the Pre-Spring 2015 collection! Limited quantities. Ships as soon as available. You'll be charged only when your item ships. Brand: Stella McCartney. Style Name: Stella McCartney Stripe Silk Blouse. Style Number: 838448.
- Stella McCartney Rugby Stripe Crewneck SweaterFree shipping & free returnsMismatched rugby stripes lend revamped color-blocked style to a roomy pullover framed by ribbed knit trim at the crewneck, cuffs and hem.Pre-order this style from the Pre-Spring 2015 collection! Limited quantities. Ships as soon as available. You'll be charged only when your item ships. Brand: Stella McCartney. Style Name: Stella McCartney Rugby Stripe Crewneck Sweater. Style Number: 824417.
- STELLA MCCARTNEY Turtleneck mohair-blend jumperStella McCartney mohair-blend jumper. Exposed zip fastening at side collar. Turtleneck, long sleeves, contrast cuffs, splits at cuffs and side seams, flared hemline. 67% mohair, 30% nylon, 3% wool. Dry clean. True to size. Size 8: Length 27" Model is 5ft 10" and wears a size 8. Made in Italy.
- Stella McCartney Women's Howling Wolf-Print TeeStella McCartneyHowling Wolf-Print Tee, Midnight DetailsCotton T-shirt by Stella McCartney features a wolf howling at the moon. Solid-color back. Bateau neckline. Sleeveless; full shoulder coverage. Relaxed fit. Pullover style. Made in Italy. Designer About Stella McCartney: She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.