Just inOn sale
- STELLA McCARTNEY
- STELLA MCCARTNEY Tie-Dye CardiganBlue and green alpaca and wool tie-dye cardigan from Stella McCartney featuring a v-neck, long sleeves, a front button fastening and a ribbed hem and cuffs. Measurements : FIT TRUE TO SIZE: Item fits true to size. Composition : Polyamide: 30% Wool: 7% Alpaca: 63%. WASHING INSTRUCTIONS: Dry Clean Only.
- Stella Mccartney Crew Neck JumperFree standard shipping on $200+Super soft virgin wool and silk blend jumper in emerald green shade with a lightly dip dyed pattern. Crew neck, long sleeves and ribbed trims. 70% Virgin Wool, 30% Silk. Dry clean only. True to size with a regular fit.
- STELLA MCCARTNEY Tie-dye print alpaca-blend cardiganThis cardigan from Stella McCartney taps into two of AW14's most coveted trends: oversized proportions and modern bohemia. It's made from a soft loosely knitted alpaca-blend and printed with a green and black tie-dye pattern. It will instantly enliven all-back separates - just add chunky flats and a mini backpack.
- Stella Mccartney Cut Shibori JumperFree standard shipping on $200+Oversized soft cut shibori jumper made from sustainable Patagonian wool and knitted in an emerald and black jacquard pattern mimicking a tie-dye effect. Textured finish with floating threads of the pattern unevenly cut by hand. Featuring a crew neck, dropped shoulders and ribbed trims. Style with Stella McCartney Cut Shibori Trousers. 100% Virgin Wool. This item was made using sustainable wool from Patagonia. This is part of our ongoing commitment to eco friendly fashion. Dry clean only. Oversized fit. We recommend selecting a size smaller than your regular size.
- Stella McCartney Grey Contrast Panel Herringbone Jacquard Jersey TopRe-inventing traditional British herringbone in stretch jacquard jersey, this Stella McCartney top is the perfect contemporary spin on heritage fabrication. The asymmetric, form-fitting shape creates a bold, flattering silhouette, whilst the contrast panelling offers a modern, contoured effect. FEATURES:Round neck; long sleeves; concealed rear zip. Black and white herringbone front. Tonal grey herringbone on reverse. Waist seam; asymmetric cutaway hem. COMPOSITION:43% Cotton, 23% Wool, 23% Acrylic, 9% Polyamide, 2% Elastane.
- STELLA MCCARTNEY Polka-dot-embossed neoprene topPolka-dots were key to Stella McCartney's Pre-AW14 collection and this forest-green top is embossed with a tonal version of the motif. Crafted from neoprene with an open back this structured piece will make a modern addition to your off-duty wardrobe.
- Stella McCartney Beige Beaded Embroidery Crewneck SweatshirtLong sleeve pullover sweatshirt in heathered beige. Embroidered and beaded with multicolored question mark and arrow symbols at front face. Ribbed at crewneck, sleeve cuffs, and hem. Tonal stitching. Fabric: 84% Cotton, 14% wool. Embroidery: 34% metal fiber, 34% resin, 25% polyester, 7% silk. Made in Portugal.
- STELLA MCCARTNEY Marl-knit crew-neck sweaterStella McCartney's green marl-knit sweater has all the ease and effortless-cool you've come to expect from the British designer. The oversized silhouette and contrasting striped cuffs capture her sporty sensibility perfectly. Layer it over loose tailoring and a pair of dress flats.
- STELLA MCCARTNEY Shibori merino-wool sweaterStella McCartney uses Shibori - a Japanese dying technique - to create this jacquard merino-wool sweater. The black and green yarns are knitted to resemble a tie-dye effect and finished with a textured 'floating thread' that's unevenly cut by hand. Balance out the volume with a pair of the label's slim-cut trousers.
- Stella Mccartney Black Fitting Stretch Cady Top Embellished With Looped Silk Tassels Draped In Green And Multicoloured CordNude tulle through the back. High collar, long sleeves and zipped cuffs. Zipped closure at the back. Fits true to size. Model is 1m77/5'10 and wearing a size 40. Composition: Fabric 1: 64% rayon, 32% acetate, 4% elastane; fabric 2: 90% polyamide, 10% elastane; details: 100% acetate; embroidery: 81% rayon, 19% polyurethane; lining: 60% rayon, 40% polyester.
- STELLA MCCARTNEY Holden TopFree shippingHolden Top From Stella McCartney. Sweetheart Neckline With Fringe Cording Drape Detail And Front To Back Asymmetric Hemline. Back Zip Closure With Loose-Fitting Silhouette And Built-In Bra/Corseting. 64% rayon, 32% Acetate, 4% Elastane With 100% Acetate, Dry Clean. Made In Italy With Italian Sizing. Available In Black.
- Stella McCartney Women's Long-Sleeve V-Neck Dip-Dye Sweater - Emerald Midnight (36/2)Stella McCartneyLong-Sleeve V-Neck Dip-Dye SweaterDetailsDip-dyed sweater by Stella McCartney. V neckline. Long sleeves. Slim, relaxed fit. Pullover style. Wool/silk. Made in Italy. Designer About Stella McCartney: She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Stella McCartney Women's Long-Sleeve Soft Tie-Dye Sweater - Emerald Midnight (36/2)Stella McCartneyLong-Sleeve Soft Tie-Dye SweaterDetailsSoft open-stitch tie-dye sweater by Stella McCartney. V neckline. Button front. Dropped shoulders. Long sleeves. Slouchy silhouette. Hits past hips. Alpaca/polyamide/wool. Made in Italy. Designer About Stella McCartney: She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.