Just inOn sale
- STELLA McCARTNEY
- Stella McCartney Magnolia Shrugging ThongEmbody sexy with the Magnolia Shrugging Thong. Delicate lace thong. Low rise fit. Elastic waistband with decorative perforated detail. Breathable crotch panel. 83% nylon, 17% elastane. Lining: 84% nylon, 16% elastane. Hand wash cold, dry flat. Imported. If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
- STELLA MCCARTNEY TAILORED TROUSERS FRANKIE SNAK YellowFor a more exotic take on tailoring opt for these Frankie trousers from Stella McCartney. Cut from gold snake effect jacquard they'll make a bold addition to your winter wardrobe. Style with a tuxedo jacket and a buttoned up shirt.
- Stella McCartney Colette wool-blend jacketCamel wool-blend. Padded shoulders, faux flap pockets, partially lined. Double-breasted button fastenings through front. 50% camel, 50% wool; lining: 52% rayon, 48% acetate. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Boxy fit, cut to be worn loose. Structured non-stretchy fabric.
- STELLA MCCARTNEY Long Sleeve V-Neck Front Pocket CardiganFree shippingLayer up in luxury and slip on Stella McCartney's long sleeve v-neck front pocket cardigan. Perfect for work or play, pair over a circle skirt and silk blouse. Fit: True to Size. 70% Wool, 30% Silk. Dry Clean. Available in White, Indigo or Chamomile.
- Stella McCartney Women's One-Button Snake-Print BlazerStella McCartneyOne-Button Snake-Print Blazer, Chamomile DetailsSnake-print jacquard. Contrast skinny lapels. One-button front. Long sleeves with vent cuffs. Welt pockets. Slim fit. Polyester/cotton/silk. Made in Italy. Model's measurements: Height 5'10. 3"/179cm, bust 33"/84cm, hips 34"/87cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Stella McCartney: She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Stella McCartney Clarette BlazerYellow, black and brown cotton blend 'Clarette' blazer from Stella McCartney featuring a chest pocket, a front button fastening, two front pockets, long sleeves, a double vent to the rear, rectangular lapels in a black, white and python colour block print and an all over yellow and orange python print.