Just inOn sale
- STELLA McCARTNEY
- Stella Mccartney The Tomboy Jeans With Embroidery - BlueThese Stella McCartney boyfriend jeans have a touch of glamour, scattered with sparkling crystals across the front. 5 pocket styling. Button closure and zip fly. Fabric: Stretch denim. 98% cotton/2% elastane. Hand wash or dry clean. Made in Italy. Measurements Rise: 9.5in / 24cm Inseam: 26in / 66cm Leg opening: 14in / 35.5cm Measurements from size 27. Available sizes: 25,26,27,31,32
- Stella Mccartney Stella Lace BriefsFree standard shipping on $200+Delicate floral lace briefs in copen blue and peony hues with elasticated waist and lace trim. Partially lined and low rise fit. Wear with matching Stella Lace Bra. 85% NYLON, 15% ELASTANE. Cold hand wash. True to size.
- Stella Mccartney Tomboy Diamond JeansFree standard shipping on $200+Tomboy jeans in vintage pale blue and embellished with diamonds. Five pocket detail, relaxed fit with a low front rise and dropped crotch. Featuring a Stella McCartney logo on the internal waistband, logo tab on the exterior waistband and an embroidered white tab on the back pocket. 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane. Dry clean only. True to size with a relaxed fit.
- Stella Mccartney Lea Trousers - Pale BlueThese slouchy denim Stella McCartney pants are detailed with ripped out pocket detailing at the hips and seat. Ribbed knit cuffs offer a casual, cozy feel, and extended, exposed zippers split the sides. Button closure and zip fly. Fabric: Soft stretch denim. 98% cotton/2% elastane. Dry clean. Made in Italy. Measurements Rise: 9.5in / 24cm Inseam: 26in / 66cm Measurements from size 27. Available sizes: 25,26,27,28,29,30,31
- STELLA MCCARTNEY BALCONETTE SELMA DANCING STRET BlueThis Selma Dancing balconette bra from Stella McCartney is crafted from soft silk-satin in a romantic dusty-blue hue. The moulded underwired cups are decorated with pretty lace appliqué and finished with wide pleated grosgrain straps. Pair it with the coordinating briefs for a pulled-together look.
- Stella McCartney Track Pant-Style Cropped JeansA sporty track pant silhouette updates these soft, slim jeans with an unexpected, effortlessly fashion-forward slant. Belt loops and button at self waist. Zip front. Front patch pockets. Zips at ribbed knit cuffs. Back patch pockets. Rise, about 10". Inseam, about 27". Leg opening, about 7". Cotton/elastane. Machine wash. Made in Italy. Model shown is 5'10" (177cm) wearing US size 4.
- Stella Mccartney Stella Greetings Print TeeFree standard shipping on $200+Cotton t-shirt in blue shade with Stella Greetings print. Short sleeves and crew neck. 100% Cotton. This item is made from certified organic cotton. This is part of our ongoing commitment to eco friendly fashion. This t-shirt comes vacuum packed. Hand wash on reverse side, iron on reverse, do not tumble dry. True to size with a regular fit.
- Stella McCartney Star Embroidered Skinny Boyfriend JeansFree shipping & free returnsA higher rise and loose, tapered legs give a boyish look to these casually cuffed jeans that make a girly statement with allover star embroidery. 26 1/2" inseam cuffed; 13" leg opening; 9 1/2" front rise; 14 1/2" back rise (size 29). Zip fly with button closure. Five-pocket style. 98% cotton, 2% elastane. Machine wash, line dry. By Stella McCartney; made in Italy. via C.
- Stella McCartney Giselle Charming Contour Balconnet BraWhile we were under the impression that Charm School taught you to walk around with a book balanced on your head, dance wearing gloves, and use the shrimp fork for shrimp and shrimp only, apparently the real way to be charming isn't by writing the perfect thank you (though we do highly value that skill) but rather by slipping into this lightly molded, perfect azalea floral lace balconette with perfectly contrasted straps. Charms their pants right off. Hand wash in lukewarm water with an extra-gentle lingerie wash; gently squeeze out excess water and lay flat to dry.
- Stella McCartney Eloise Stretching stretch-lace underwired braStella McCartney sky-blue bra. Stretch-lace. Lightly padded underwired cups. Adjustable racer-back straps. Hook fastenings at cutout back. 87% nylon, 13% elastane; cup lining: 91% polyester, 9% elastane; wing lining: 74% nylon, 14% polyamide, 12% elastane. Hand wash. Designer color: Shirting Blue. Fits true to size, take your normal size.
- Stella McCartney Eloise Stretching stretch-lace and tulle briefsStella McCartney sky-blue briefs. Stretch-lace. Swiss dot stretch-tulle back, lined at base. Fabric1: 87% nylon, 13% elastane; fabric2: 69% nylon, 31% elastane. Hand wash. Designer color: Shirting Blue. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Low-rise.
- Stella McCartney 'Eloise Stretching' Lace Racerback Underwire Contour BraSheer vintage-look lace in a menswear-inspired hue overlays the contoured underwire cups of a romantic racerback bra styled with a keyhole closure. Lined. 87% nylon, 13% elastane. Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry.
- Stella McCartney Women's Tie-Dye Skinny Ankle JeansStella McCartneyTie-Dye Skinny Ankle Jeans, Dark BlueDetailsTie-dye organic denim jeans by Stella McCartney.Moderate, hip-slung rise.Four-pocket style.Button/zip fly; belt loops.Fitted skinny jeans.Cropped at the ankle.Cotton/spandex.Made in Italy.Designer About Stella McCartney:She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Stella McCartney Women's Howling Wolf-Print TeeStella McCartneyHowling Wolf-Print Tee, Midnight DetailsCotton T-shirt by Stella McCartney features a wolf howling at the moon.Solid-color back.Bateau neckline.Sleeveless; full shoulder coverage.Relaxed fit.Pullover style.Made in Italy.Designer About Stella McCartney:She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.