Just inOn sale
- STELLA McCARTNEY
- Stella McCartney Ivory Jennifer Embroidered T-ShirtThe understated shape of this Stella McCartney top allows the bold facial motif to do all the talking. Constructed from luxurious, fluid satin, this piece offers a sophisticated way to make a statement. Pair with slim black trousers and a strong heel for a modern evening look. FEATURES: Relaxed fit; round neck; short sleeves. Fluid satin construction. Bold outlined face embroidery. COMPOSITION: Exterior: 59% Rayon, 41% Acetate Trim: 100% Rayon Lining: 100% Silk.
- Stella Mccartney Line Drawn Faces JumperFree standard shipping on $200+Quilted knit jumper in chalk tone featuring line drawn women's faces.. Crew neck with dropped shoulders, cropped length and ribbed trims. 75% Cotton, 13% Virgin Wool, 12% Acrylic. Dry clean only. True to size with a slim fit.
- STELLA MCCARTNEY DAY COATS COLLARLESS COTTON BU YellowStella McCartney’s impeccable tailoring comes in a sugary lemon hue this season. Cut to a collarless silhouette this button-through coat will make a sophisticated addition to your wardrobe. Layer it over a cashmere knit and slim-leg trousers for a luxe daytime look.
- Stella McCartney Carmen ShirtStella McCartney’s prowess lies in her ability to create a sense of effortless cool; the Carmen Shirt being the perfect example. Designed in fluid cream silk, this classic style is lent understated interest through exposed zips to the placket and pocket. A contemporary workwear option, style yours with a pair of tailored trousers for modern polish.
- Stella McCartney Asymmetric Bicolour SweaterExude effortless polish in Stella McCartney’s Asymmetric Bicolour Sweater. This woollen number is knitted with contrasting cream and beige panels and is finished with an asymmetric hem for a nonchalant fit. Perfect partnered with softly tailored trousers.
- STELLA MCCARTNEY TAILORED TROUSERS FRANKIE SNAK YellowFor a more exotic take on tailoring opt for these Frankie trousers from Stella McCartney. Cut from gold snake effect jacquard they’ll make a bold addition to your winter wardrobe. Style with a tuxedo jacket and a buttoned up shirt.
- STELLA McCARTNEY Casual pantsFree standard shipping on all $200+ ordersComposition: 79% Rayon, 21% Acetate. Details: tapering leg cut, high waisted, elasticized waist, drawstring closure, multipockets, with zip, cuffed hems, no appliqués, crêpe, solid color. Measurements: Width at end: 6.24 inches.
- Stella McCartney Angela Grazing lace-trimmed stretch-silk satin briefsMatching balconette bra and chemise also available. Stella McCartney pastel-yellow Angela Grazing briefs. Stretch-silk satin. Off-white bows and lace trims, lined at base. 93% silk, 7% elastane; lace: 92% polyamide, 8% elastane. Hand wash. Designer color: Vanilla/ Ivory. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Low-rise.
- Stella McCartney Angela Grazing lace-trimmed stretch-silk satin balconette braMatching briefs and chemise also available. Stella McCartney pastel-yellow Angela Grazing bra. Stretch-silk satin. Balconette. Lightly padded underwired cups. Adjustable shoulder straps, mesh wings, ivory lace trims. Adjustable hook fastenings at back. Fabric1: 92% silk, 8% elastane; trim: 93% polyamide, 7% elastane; lining1: 85% polyamide, 15% elastane; lining2: 100% polyamide. Hand wash. Designer color: Vanilla/ Ivory. Fits true to size, take your normal size.
- STELLA MCCARTNEY Long Sleeve V-Neck Front Pocket CardiganFree shippingLayer up in luxury and slip on Stella McCartney's long sleeve v-neck front pocket cardigan. Perfect for work or play, pair over a circle skirt and silk blouse. Fit: True to Size. 70% Wool, 30% Silk. Dry Clean. Available in White, Indigo or Chamomile.
- Stella McCartney Women's Tailored One-Button JacketStella McCartneyTailored One-Button Jacket, ChamomileDetailsWool suiting.Skinny shawl lapels.Puffed shoulders; long sleeves.Slim silhouette.Welt pockets.Vented back.Wool/silk/polyamide.Imported.Designer About Stella McCartney:She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.