Just inOn sale
- STELLA McCARTNEY
- STELLA MCCARTNEY CREW NECKS CROCHET EMBROIDERY CreamThis cream sweater from Stella McCartney has been meticulously crocheted to resemble the brand’s signature squiggle print. A ribbed-knit neckline and cuffs balance the slouchy fit. Take styling tips from the runway and team it with tailoring and chunky flatforms.
- Stella McCartney Jennifer TopEnglish artist Gary Hume collaborated on Stella McCartney’s very first collection back in 2002. His figurative work features again in the Pre-AW14 collection on pieces such as this Jennifer Top. Designed in cream crepe with a tunic silhouette, the embroidered line drawn face motif adds a real unique quality. Style yours for day with a pair of softly tailored trousers and fashion flats.
- STELLA MCCARTNEY TAILORED JACKETS REVERSE SABLE CreamA mix of masculine and feminine influences is a recurring theme for Stella McCartney and this point-collar jacket has all the hallmarks of a classic menswear style. It’s loose fluid and detailed with a sports-inspired zip and when worn with same-tone silk trousers has all the makings of a modern suit.
- Stella McCartney Squiggle Face TopA hand-drawn motif by British artist Gary Hume lends a whimsical, graphic touch to this silky, long tee silhouette. Round neckline. Short sleeves. Concealed back zip. About 30" from shoulder to hem. Viscose/acetate. Dry clean. Made in Italy. Please note: Pants will be available for order soon. Model shown is 5'10" (177cm) wearing US size 4.
- STELLA MCCARTNEY Long Sleeve V-Neck Front Pocket CardiganFree shippingLayer up in luxury and slip on Stella McCartney's long sleeve v-neck front pocket cardigan. Perfect for work or play, pair over a circle skirt and silk blouse. Fit: True to Size. 70% Wool, 30% Silk. Dry Clean. Available in White, Indigo or Chamomile.
- Stella McCartney Women's One-Button Snake-Print BlazerStella McCartneyOne-Button Snake-Print Blazer, Chamomile DetailsSnake-print jacquard. Contrast skinny lapels. One-button front. Long sleeves with vent cuffs. Welt pockets. Slim fit. Polyester/cotton/silk. Made in Italy. Model's measurements: Height 5'10. 3"/179cm, bust 33"/84cm, hips 34"/87cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Stella McCartney:She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.