Sale / Price
- STELLA McCARTNEY
- Stella Mccartney Flared Skinny Kick JeansThese indigo Stella McCartney skinny kick jeans are flattering and on trend - frayed at the hem, the combine this season's 70s sensibility with a contemporary fabric. Cut from premium stretch denim, they're close across the thigh before flaring out above the ankle. Infinitely versatile, these jeans will be your go-to pair this coming spring.
- Stella Mccartney Polka-Dot Boyfriend JeansRefresh your denim collection with Stella McCartney's light-wash boyfriend jeans. Crafted in Italy, the statement piece is adorned in gold-tone polka dots and features a comfortable-relaxed fit. Complete the contemporary-chic look by showcasing them with this season's striking flatforms.
- Stella Mccartney Nadia Floral CoatThis black Stella McCartney 'Nadia' coat is embroidered with 'English Blooms', a motif which was central to the label's Resort '16 collection. Crafted in Italy, the piece features intricate floral embroidery which vibrantly pops out against a deep black background. Its mid-length tailored silhouette is elevated by a modern U-shape collarless neckline and relaxed long sleeves. Wear yours with floral prints for a quirky contrast or with monochrome separates as a chic warm weather cover-up.
- Stella Mccartney Floral Embroidered Denim ShirtThis blue Stella McCartney denim shirt from the summery Resort '16 collection features a floral design and is perfect for the new season. The stretchy denim material makes it comfortable for layering over tank tops or tees or buttoned-up, whilst the beautiful floral embroidery in marigold yellow and leaf green, inspired by English summers, adds a feminine appeal. Crafted in Italy, the ultra-soft denim shirt looks at its best paired with monochrome separates and flats.
- Stella Mccartney Stretch Denim JumpsuitThis Stella McCartney stretch-denim jumpsuit is a sleek, hard-working design that will work hard throughout the spring and summer. Made in Italy, the denim has enough stretch to ensure a consistent, flattering fit. Finished with flared legs, the piece has an on-trend, retro appeal.
- Stella Mccartney Floral Print Carla DressThis black and multi-coloured Stella McCartney 'Carla' dress is a beautiful summery piece from the designer's spirited Resort '16 collection. The loose-fit shape with slightly flared 3/4 length sleeves and short length makes for a light and casual look, whilst the bold contrasting floral print keeps it modern and chic. The soft crepe material gives the dress a flowing, delicate shape, whilst subtle details like a keyhole cut-out at the front and a gathered neckline at the back add extra dimensions. Wear yours paired with sandals or wedges for a casual spring or summer look.
- Stella Mccartney Cinthya Floral Print DressThis green and white floral print Stella McCartney Cinthya dress is from the brand's sunny Resort '16 collection. Cut for a relaxed fit, the short-sleeved dress is adorned in an English-bloom inspired floral print- one of the collection's defining themes. Wear yours with sandals and bare legs for a spirited take on day dressing.
- Stella Mccartney Cotton Petra DressThis white Stella McCartney cotton 'Petra' dress is the perfect way to approach summer dressing. It adopts an understated round neck and short-sleeved silhouette, heightened by the unique broderie-anglais detailing that accentuates the waistline. Draw attention to your legs by complementing the mini-length with high stiletto heels.
- Stella Mccartney Embroidered Wild Cat JeansStella McCartney comments on her Pre-Fall 2015 collection: ‘It's about looking at those staples, the pieces we need as women, but I want more out of them, I want to say something with my clothes.’ These classic blue skinny jeans stay true to this vision, showcasing this season’s brightly coloured 'wild cat' embroidery. Style it with a simple top to draw attention to the detailing.
- Stella Mccartney Louisa Floral Print BlouseThis black Stella McCartney 'Louisa' blouse is from the designer's lauded Resort '16 collection. Crafted in crepe, the loose fit top has a round neck and long sleeves, creating an elegant silhouette. The step hem keeps the blouse modern and fresh, while its bold floral design, a recurring motif from the spirited collection, imbues it with a refreshing springtime feel. Pair with loose-fit black skirts for a casual look or smarten up with heels and a clutch.
- Stella Mccartney Floral Wrap DressThis black and multi-coloured Stella McCartney wrap dress is from the brand's lauded Resort '16 collection. A modern twist on the classic wraparound dress, this piece is modernized and elevated by its bright orange wide-banded belt, which accentuates the waistline. The back is adorned in an vibrant floral motif print in a rich green, white and black print which contrasts against the black and red large graphic flowers. The mid-length cut and loose-fitted shape gives it a casual style, which could be dressed up for a summer look with heels.
- Stella Mccartney Flower Embroidered JeansThese light-wash denim Stella McCartney floral embroidered jeans are from the designer's English flower inspired 2016 collection. The unique pair were fashioned in Italy, boasting a comfortable relaxed fit. The signature floral detailing gives their tomboyish shape a feminine finish - try wearing yours with sneakers for easy spring style.
- Stella Mccartney Melissa Cotton DressThis navy Stella McCartney cotton Melissa dress is cut to a simple silhouette, showcasing the designer's orange and pink bonded floral designs. The sleeveless design and mini A-line skirt makes it ideal for wearing in the Spring - simply pair yours with crisp white sneakers.
- Stella Mccartney Duchesse Satin Kaitlyn DressThis navy Stella McCartney Kaitlyn duchesse satin dress is embroidered with Resort's key motif - English blooms. This midi style has a classic A-line silhouette, a U shape neckline, and side pockets for a relaxed finish. Wear yours with pumps and statement accessories.
- Stella Mccartney Alessa Zip-Front BlouseChannel Stella McCartney's cool, contemporary vibe with the 'Alessa' top from their Pre-Fall 2015 collection. Successfully combining practical designs with signature flair, this black blouse features a comfortable, straight-fit and silver-tone front zipper. Style it with loose printed separates to echo the label's laid-back elegance.