Just inOn sale
- STELLA McCARTNEY
- Stella McCartney Green Dip Tie Dye Cotton-Blend SweatshirtThis Stella McCartney sweatshirt bridges the gap between loungewear and high fashion. Featuring an eye catching tie dye print and constructed from a cosy cotton blend; this piece is as comfortable as it is wearable. For a casual look team it with skinny jeans and hi top trainers or dress it up with a black bodycon skirt and simple heels. FEATURES:Green dip tie die effect on beige background. Long sleeves; round neck. Elasticised cuffs; oversized drop-shoulder shape. COMPOSITION:86% Cotton, 14% Wool.
- Stella McCartney Mixed Patches SweatshirtAdd a touch of frivolity to your look with Stella McCartney’s Mixed Patches Sweatshirt. Designed in beige fleece-backed jersey, the sweatshirt is playfully embellished with embroidered and crystallised arrows and question marks. Relaxed in fit, it lends itself well to both day and evening wear.
- Stella McCartney Beige Beaded Embroidery Crewneck SweatshirtLong sleeve pullover sweatshirt in heathered beige. Embroidered and beaded with multicolored question mark and arrow symbols at front face. Ribbed at crewneck, sleeve cuffs, and hem. Tonal stitching. Fabric: 84% Cotton, 14% wool. Embroidery: 34% metal fiber, 34% resin, 25% polyester, 7% silk. Made in Portugal.
- Stella McCartney Gary Hume intarsia cotton-blend sweatshirtStella McCartney previously collaborated with Gary Hume on her first collection in 2002. Working together for Fall '14, one of the artist's signature screen prints is re-imagined in this cotton-blend sweatshirt. This Italian-made piece has a lightly puckered finish and ribbed wool-blend trims.
- Stella McCartney Quilted cotton-blend jersey sweatshirtStella McCartney's sweatshirt is patterned with a bold blue, black and white design inspired by tie dye. It's cut from quilted cotton-blend jersey that has a cool 3D effect and is finished with sporty ribbed trims. The smooth lining makes this piece extra comfortable.
- Stella McCartney Face-Embroidered SweatshirtFree shipping and free returns—every day.Stella McCartney oversize sweatshirt is crafted of white and black doublefaced cotton-virgin wool and embroidered with faces. Micro stitches create a puckered effect. Rib-knit crewneck, cuffs and bottom band; merrow-stitched seams. Available in White/Black. Cotton/wool/ acrylic. Dry clean. Made in Italy. Our model is 5'10"/178cm and is wearing a size 40.
- Stella McCartney Tie-dyed cotton and wool-blend fleece sweatshirtStella McCartney's aesthetic walks the line between feminine and sporty – tap into the look with this midnight-blue and light-gray tie-dyed sweatshirt. Cut for a loose fit, this soft cotton and wool-blend fleece piece is finished with elasticated cuffs. Wear yours with a white midi skirt for an unexpected take.
- Stella McCartney Grey Beaded Embellished SweatThis bejewelled Stella McCartney sweatshirt strikes a perfect balance between fun, function and sophistication. The cotton-wool fleece gives this sweat a distinctly luxurious feel whilst the scattered appliqué design, finished with embellished arrows and question marks, adds a quirky twist. Layer over a sleek pencil skirt for a fashion-forward look. FEATURES:Cotton-wool fleece. Scattered embellished appliqué design. Round neck; raglan sleeve. Ribbed neck, cuffs and hem. COMPOSITION:Main Body: 86% Cotton, 14% wool Trim: 78% Cotton, 19% wool, 3% elastane Embroidery: 34% Metal Fibre, 34% resin, 25% polyester, 7% silk.
- Stella McCartney Ikat HoodieCotton blend zip-up hooded jacket featuring a front zip fastening, a hood, a snap button closure, long sleeves, a ribbed hem and cuffs, side seam pockets, a long length, an oversized fit, an abstract print and a front underlayer. Fits true to Italian sizing. Navy and White. 81% Cotton, 19% Polyamide. Dry Clean. Imported.
- STELLA MCCARTNEY Navy tie-dye sweatshirtStella McCartney tapped into this season's grown-up bohemia with a series of elegantly tie-dyed pieces. This navy sweatshirt made from a soft cotton and wool-blend jersey features the effect in grey at its hem. It's oversized making it the perfect partner to relaxed tailoring or boyfriend jeans.
- Stella McCartney Grey Unicorn Print SweatshirtInject a dose of intricate print into your basics with this Stella McCartney sweatshirt. A stylish option featuring an illustrated unicorn print, team this new season piece with your favourite skinnies or a lightweight cotton skirt. FEATURES:Blue unicorn print at the front. Long sleeves; round neck. Ribbed neckline, cuffs and hem. COMPOSITION:86% Cotton, 14% Wool. Trim: 78% Cotton, 19% Wool, 3% Elastane.
- Stella McCartney Tulip SweatshirtFree shipping and free returns—every day.Stella McCartney sweatshirt crafted of oatmeal-colored cotton-wool fleece pieced at front with white satin in a tulip pattern. Rib-knit crewneck, cuffs and bottom band. Lined at front. Available in Oatmeal/White. Cotton/wool. Dry clean. Made in Italy. Our model is 5'10"/178cm and is wearing a size 40.
- Stella McCartney Quilted Women Scribbled SweatshirtStella McCartneyQuilted Women Scribbled Sweatshirt, ChalkDetailsEmbroidered, quilted sweatshirt by Stella McCartney. Depicts sketch of overlaid female forms. Crew neckline. Dropped shoulders. Long sleeves. Banded trim at neck, cuff, and hem. Pullover style. Cotton/wool/acrylic. Made in Italy. Designer About Stella McCartney: She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Stella McCartney Women's Embroidered Novelty Applique SweatshirtStella McCartneyEmbroidered Novelty Applique Sweatshirt, NaturalDetailsEmbroidered sweatshirt by Stella McCartney. Crew neckline. Raglan shoulders. Long sleeves. Pullover style. Cotton/wool. Made in Italy. Designer About Stella McCartney: She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.