Just inOn sale
Sweatshirts & Hoodies
- Sweatshirts & Hoodies
- STELLA McCARTNEY
- Stella McCartney Jeweled SweatshirtFree shipping and free returns—every day.Stella McCartney Heather Oatmeal cotton-wool fleece sweatshirt embellished with arrow appliqués, jeweled arrows and question marks. Rib-knit crewneck, cuffs and bottom band; raglan sleeves. Available in Heather Oatmeal. Cotton/wool. Dry clean. Made in Italy. Our model is 5'10"/178cm and is wearing a size 40.
- STELLA MCCARTNEY Forest-print oversized sweatshirtStella McCartney cotton-blend sweatshirt. Slips on. Round neck, contrasting long sleeves, abstract tree print at front, two slip pocket at side, fabric overlay at back, fleece lined. 86% cotton, 14% wool; 78% cotton, 19% wool, 3% elastane. Dry clean. True to size. Size 8: Length 34" Model is 5ft 10" and wears a size 8.
- Stella McCartney Tulip SweatshirtFree shipping and free returns—every day.Stella McCartney sweatshirt crafted of oatmeal-colored cotton-wool fleece pieced at front with white satin in a tulip pattern. Rib-knit crewneck, cuffs and bottom band. Lined at front. Available in Oatmeal/White. Cotton/wool. Dry clean. Made in Italy. Our model is 5'10"/178cm and is wearing a size 40.
- Stella McCartney Grey Unicorn Print SweatshirtInject a dose of intricate print into your basics with this Stella McCartney sweatshirt. A stylish option featuring an illustrated unicorn print, team this new season piece with your favourite skinnies or a lightweight cotton skirt. FEATURES Blue unicorn print at the front. Long sleeves; round neck. Ribbed neckline, cuffs and hem. COMPOSITION 86% Cotton, 14% Wool. Trim: 78% Cotton, 19% Wool, 3% Elastane.
- Stella McCartney Women's Embroidered Novelty Applique SweatshirtStella McCartneyEmbroidered Novelty Applique Sweatshirt, NaturalDetailsEmbroidered sweatshirt by Stella McCartney.Crew neckline.Raglan shoulders.Long sleeves.Pullover style.Cotton/wool.Made in Italy.Designer About Stella McCartney:She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.