Just inOn sale
- STELLA McCARTNEY
- Stella McCartney Black Patent Scarpa Plast.S.Gomma Platform LoafersPlatform penny loafers in black patent faux-leather. Gold-tone decorative penny strap hardware at vamp. Contrast wedge sole in white with sneaker-style foxing and black piping. Approx. 2" platform. Tonal stitching. 100% synthetic materials. Made in Spain.
- Stella McCartney Black Platform Kristy BootsBuffed faux-leather platform ankle boots in black. Round toe. Elasticised panel at inner side. Gold-tone zip closure at heel. Deep treads at rubber platform sole. Tonal stitching. Approx. 4.5" heel, 2.5" platform. Upper: synthetic. Sole: rubber. Made in Italy.
- Stella McCartney Black Faux-Suede Buckle Platform Ankle BootsAnkle boots in black faux-suede. Slim monk strap detail at vamp fastened with gold-tone pin-buckle. Padded collar. Contrast platform wedge sole in white, approx. 3.5" high. Tonal stitching. 100% synthetic materials. Made in Spain.
- Stella Mccartney Corinne LoafersFree standard shipping on $200+Alter nappa snakeskin slip on platform loafers in camomile and black tone featuring a striped ribbon trim, rounded toe and a chunky bio TPU rubber sole made form 49% renewable resources. 67% Polyester, 33% Polyamide. These styles feature new TPU rubber soles made from 49% renewable resources. True to size. 40mm/1.58" heel with 15mm/0.59" platform.
- STELLA MCCARTNEY LOAFERS CORINNE PYTHON PRINTED PythonStella McCartney elevates the season's slip-on loafer crafting this faux-leather snake-print pair with a white rubber platform sole for that little extra lift. Amp up a weekend wardrobe and slip them on with pared-back staples.
- Stella McCartney Chunky Snake-Print Skate Shoe - Camomille/Black (41.0B/11.0B)Stella McCartneyChunky Snake-Print Skate ShoeDetailsStella McCartney snake-print faux-leather (polyester/polyamide) slip-on.2" chunky rubber sole with striped detail.Grosgrain trims notched collar.Faux-leather lining and padded insole.Embossed rubber outsole.Made in Spain.Designer About Stella McCartney:She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Stella McCartney Chunky Snake-Print Skate ShoeA chunky rubber sole gives this snake-print slip-on a street-savvy lift. Details Stella McCartney snake-print faux-leather (polyester/polyamide) slip-on. 2" chunky rubber sole with striped detail. Grosgrain trims notched collar. Faux-leather lining and padded insole. Embossed rubber outsole. Made in Spain. Heel height may vary by size.