Fashion
  • Stella McCartney Ess Hoodie
    More info
    Stella McCartney Ess Hoodie
    Stella McCartney brings a fashion edge to sportswear with another collaboration for sporting giants, Adidas. Crafted in soft loopback jersey, the Ess hoodie pays close attention to fit and fabrication. Designed in a boxy fit that comes cropped to the hip, it features a two-way zip, zipped kangaroo pockets and an elasticated band along the hem for a smooth fit free from gaping.
  • Stella McCartney Essentials Hoodie
    More info
    Stella McCartney Essentials Hoodie
    Update your sportswear portfolio with a versatile piece courtesy of Adidas by Stella McCartney and this Essentials Hoodie. A classic design in black French terry towelling, the hooded top features a zip-up front and practical zipped pockets. Cut for a boxy fit, it is a perfect layering tool.
  • Stella Mccartney Black Essentials Hoodie
    More info
    Stella Mccartney Black Essentials Hoodie
    Soft and comfortable organic cotton Essentials zip hoodie in black with ribbed panels, zip through front and a drawstring hood. 36% organic cotton, 30% cotton , 34% polyester. Machine wash. True to size with a regular fit.
  • Stella Mccartney Run Zip Hoodie
    More info
    Stella Mccartney Run Zip Hoodie
    Run zip hoodie in glow yellow tone featuring shiny accent panels and climalite® technology for a dry, comfortable feel. With a zip through front, and ribbed baseball collar with oversized drawcords. 55% Cotton, 45% Polyester. Machine wash. True to size with a regular fit.
  • Stella McCartney Silk-Chiffon Hoodie
    More info
    Stella McCartney Silk-Chiffon Hoodie
    Pink and blue silk-chiffon hoodie
  • Stella Mccartney Low Waste Hoodie
    More info
    Stella Mccartney Low Waste Hoodie
    Organic cotton hoodie featuring short sleeves and a half zip through front. Created with Low Waste technology, a technique used to reach at least 95% pattern efficiency and to ensure that the remaining 5% of fabric waste is recycled. Low Waste is a technique used to reach at least 95% pattern efficiency and to ensure that the remaining 5% of fabric waste is recycled. 85% cotton, 12% polyester, 3% elastane. Machine wash. True to size with a loose fit.
  • Stella McCartney Hooded Jacket
    More info
    Stella McCartney Hooded Jacket
    Blue and white cotton blend hooded jacket from Stella McCartney featuring a front zip fastening, long sleeves, a ribbed hem and cuffs and an all-over print.
  • Stella Mccartney Heather Grey Essentials Hoodie
    More info
    Stella Mccartney Heather Grey Essentials Hoodie
    Soft and comfortable organic cotton Essentials zip hoodie in core heather tone with ribbed panels, zip through front and a drawstring hood. 36% organic cotton, 30% cotton , 34% polyester. Machine wash. True to size with a regular fit.
The End