Just inOn sale
T By Alexander Wang
- T By Alexander Wang
- T by Alexander Wang Scuba Stretch DressThe modern allure of Alexander Wang is perfectly captured by this dress from diffusion line, T by Alexander Wang. Crafted in scuba tech fabric for a form-fitting silhouette, stitched panels contour the waist and hips, while the cutaway shoulders lend an athletic twist. Pair with skyscraper heels or ankle boots for an edgy after-dark look.
- T By Alexander Wang Stretch Tech Suiting Dress - IrisA T by Alexander Wang dress with structured stitching and a body con fit. Exposed back zip. Crew neckline. Sleeveless. Unlined. Fabric: Stretch technical weave. 85% nylon/15% spandex. Wash cold or dry clean. Imported, China. Measurements Length: 33.75in / 86cm Measurements from size 4. Available sizes: 0,2,4,6,8,10
- T by Alexander Wang Ribbed cotton-rayon dressEarning sporty-luxe distinction, this cotton-rayon dress from T by Alexander Wang appeals universally for its classic edge. Knitted in colourblocked black and cobalt blue, this piece has maximum stretch and a comfortable fit for a clean-cut statement.
- T BY ALEXANDER WANG Chest Panel Shift DressBlue silk chest panel shift dress from T By Alexander Wang featuring a round neck, a sleeveless design, dropped armholes, a back button fastening and a short length. Measurements : FIT TRUE TO SIZE: Item fits true to size. Composition : Spandex/Elastane: 5% Silk: 95%. WASHING INSTRUCTIONS: Dry Clean Only.
- T by Alexander Wang Stretch Silk Shift DressFree shipping & free returnsFor a sporty take on cocktail hour, a tonal bandeau-style panel wraps the front of a vivid stretch-silk shift before disappearing into deep-cut armholes. A rouleau-button tab behind the neck secures the loose, layered back. Brand: T by Alexander Wang. Style Name: T by Alexander Wang Stretch Silk Shift Dress. Style Number: 853545.
- T by Alexander Wang Tech stretch bodycon dressMasterfully constructed with expert tailoring, this Alexander Wang dress takes casual styling up a notch with reinforced seams. Featuring exposed triangle-stitching, this contoured piece takes the form of a scuba outfit with malleable tech suiting and a taped zip fastening. Cut with a slight racerback and nipped-in shoulders, wearable sportswear is showcased at its best.