Just inOn sale
T By Alexander Wang
- T By Alexander Wang
- T by Alexander Wang Bicolour Bodycon DressDabble with the sporting sensibility of Alexander Wang’s diffusion line, T by Alexander Wang, with this bodycon mini dress. Crafted in a form-fitting stretch knit, the dress features a striking bicolour design, while the ribbed crew neckline and raglan sleeves offer an athletic twist. Pair with sneakers for signature off-beat edge.
- T by Alexander Wang Stripe Bodycon DressThis T by Alexander Wang bodycon dress is set for SS15 with its colourful stripe design. Crafted in stretch jersey for a form-fitting silhouette, it comes in a colour blocked design in white, blue and orange for a graphic spin on classic Breton stripes. Switch out strappy sandals with ankle boots for a street style twist.
- T BY ALEXANDER WANG Chest Panel Shift DressBlue silk chest panel shift dress from T By Alexander Wang featuring a round neck, a sleeveless design, dropped armholes, a back button fastening and a short length. Measurements : FIT TRUE TO SIZE: Item fits true to size. Composition : Spandex/Elastane: 5% Silk: 95%. WASHING INSTRUCTIONS: Dry Clean Only.
- T by Alexander Wang Tech stretch bodycon dressMasterfully constructed with expert tailoring, this Alexander Wang dress takes casual styling up a notch with reinforced seams. Featuring exposed triangle-stitching, this contoured piece takes the form of a scuba outfit with malleable tech suiting and a taped zip fastening. Cut with a slight racerback and nipped-in shoulders, wearable sportswear is showcased at its best.
- T by Alexander Wang Cotton-twill shirt dressWear T by Alexander Wang's shirt dress at the weekend with sandals or mannish flats. This light-blue style is crafted from breathable cotton-twill and subtly embroidered with the letter 'T' at the top. We think it's perfect for hot summer days.
- T by Alexander Wang Tech Suiting Stretch Sheath DressLast day of the Prom event: Rock the Night - Take 20% off select party dresses. Use code DRESS 15Tech Suiting Stretch Sheath Dress Seamed details impart a subtle, sophisticated edge to this body-skimming design. Crewneck. Sleeveless. Exposed back-zip closure. About 21" from natural waist. Nylon/spandex. Dry clean. Imported. - Color: Iris - Sizes: 6,0,8,4,2
- T By Alexander Wang Blue Engineered Stripe DressBringing together ultra-vibrant hues with sleek engineered stripes, this T by Alexander Wang dress is wearable and flattering. Style it with flatform sandals for daytime cool with a youthful edge. FEATURES: Form-fitting dress; short sleeves; mock neck. Graduated engineered stripe; contrast panelled design. Heavyweight jersey; falls to mid thigh. Machine wash cold or dry clean; tumble dry low; cool iron; do not bleach. COMPOSITION: & FIT 98% Cotton, 2% Spandex. Measures 85cm from shoulder to hem.
- T By Alexander Wang Poplin Shirt DressPoplin Shirt Dress From T By Alexander WangTen Button Front Closure With Spread Collar And Front T LogoScooped Hemline With Two Side Slits, Dart-Stitching, Loose-Fitting Silhouette With Knee-Length Cut100% Cotton, Machine Wash ColdMade In China With American SizingAvailable In Periwinkle
- T by Alexander Wang Striped stretch-cotton mini dressA high neckline and short sleeves give T by Alexander Wang's striped dress a sporty feel. This slim-fitting design is crafted from thick stretch-cotton to smooth your silhouette. Balance the mini length by wearing yours with sneakers or flat sandals.
- Women's T by Alexander Wang Cutaway DressFree shipping & free returnsContoured seams accentuate the sculpted silhouette of a modern cutaway sheath made from a dense, smoothing tech fabric. Brand: T by Alexander Wang. Style Name: T by Alexander Wang Cutaway Dress. Style Number: 853484.
- T by Alexander Wang Multi-Stripe Fitted Knit DressT by Alexander WangMulti-Stripe Fitted Knit DressDetailsT by Alexander Wang dress in multi-stripe knit.Round neckline.Short sleeves.Slim, fitted silhouette.Slips on over head.Cotton/spandex.Imported.Designer About T by Alexander Wang:New York-based designer Alexander Wang introduced T by Alexander Wang in 2009, just two years after debuting his acclaimed self-named collection. This diffusion line is known for relaxed minimalism in essentials such as draped skirts, pants, tanks, and long tops.