Just inOn sale
T By Alexander Wang
- T By Alexander Wang
- T by Alexander Wang Stripe Bodycon DressThis T by Alexander Wang bodycon dress is set for SS15 with its colourful stripe design. Crafted in stretch jersey for a form-fitting silhouette, it comes in a colour blocked design in white, blue and orange for a graphic spin on classic Breton stripes. Switch out strappy sandals with ankle boots for a street style twist.
- T by Alexander Wang Bicolour Bodycon DressDabble with the sporting sensibility of Alexander Wang’s diffusion line, T by Alexander Wang, with this bodycon mini dress. Crafted in a form-fitting stretch knit, the dress features a striking bicolour design, while the ribbed crew neckline and raglan sleeves offer an athletic twist. Pair with sneakers for signature off-beat edge.
- T by Alexander Wang Classic jersey mini dressTap into T by Alexander Wang's model-off-duty aesthetic with this 'Classic' T-shirt mini dress. Cut from soft jersey, it has a cool storm-blue hue that's perfect for transitioning in between the seasons. Highlight the dipped-back hem with bare legs and pumps.
- T By Alexander Wang striped tank dressBlue and white linen blend striped tank dress from T By Alexander Wang featuring a round neck, a sleeveless design, a scoop back and a short length. Composition : Linen/Flax: 14%, rayon: 100%, rayon: 86%. Washing instructions: Dry clean only.
- T by Alexander Wang Ribbed cotton-rayon dressEarning sporty-luxe distinction, this cotton-rayon dress from T by Alexander Wang appeals universally for its classic edge. Knitted in colourblocked black and cobalt blue, this piece has maximum stretch and a comfortable fit for a clean-cut statement.
- ALEXANDER WANG T Shirtdress Periwinkle BlueT by Alexander Wang Shirtdress. Blue lightweight cotton poplin collared shirt dress with a classic shirtail hem. Additional shirt sleeves tie around waist. Chest and two front patch pockets at hip. Mother of pearl button down closure on center front and cuff. Hits below the knee to mid calf. 100% Cotton. Dry clean. True to designer sizing. US sizing. Model is 172 cm / 5´9" and is wearing a size XS.
- T By Alexander Wang Poplin Shirt DressPoplin Shirt Dress From T By Alexander WangTen Button Front Closure With Spread Collar And Front T LogoScooped Hemline With Two Side Slits, Dart-Stitching, Loose-Fitting Silhouette With Knee-Length Cut100% Cotton, Machine Wash ColdMade In China With American SizingAvailable In Periwinkle
- T by Alexander Wang Acid-Washed Sheath DressAcid-Washed Sheath Dress An acid-washed design lends a worn, denim-like look to this sleeveless silhouette marked by a chunky ribbed-knit trim. Mock turtleneck. Sleeveless. Exposed back-zip closure. About 23" from natural waist. Cotton/nylon/spandex. Dry clean. Imported. - Color: Indigo - Sizes: Medium,Small,X Small
- T by Alexander Wang Cotton-twill shirt dressWear T by Alexander Wang's shirt dress at the weekend with sandals or mannish flats. This light-blue style is crafted from breathable cotton-twill and subtly embroidered with the letter 'T' at the top. We think it's perfect for hot summer days.
- T by Alexander Wang Acid Washed Mock Turtleneck DressFree shipping & free returnsAcid-washed knit gives a worn, denim-like look to a sleeveless mock-turtleneck sweater-dress accentuated by chunky ribbed knit trim. Brand: T by Alexander Wang. Style Name: T by Alexander Wang Acid Washed Mock Turtleneck Dress. Style Number: 853485.
- T by Alexander Wang Colourblock stretch dressFollowing a colourblock flavour with a tonal stretch knit fabrication, this T by Alexander Wang dress showcases a symmetrical clean-cut edge with its slim fit shape. Differing its basic silhouette with evening-suited colours, this piece choruses an interchangeable look perfect from day to night.
- T BY ALEXANDER WANG Waist-tie cotton shirtdressT by Alexander Wang tackles the androgynous shirtdress from a surrealist standpoint this season. Made from blue cotton-poplin it's cut with a point collar long sleeves and falls to the knee. The two additional sleeves at the waist function as a self-tie belt? fasten them at the front to draw in the silhouette.