Want more ideas? Try:
- Theory Raashida Abstract Print BlouseTheory opts for graphic impact with this abstract-print top, designed exclusively for Bloomingdale's. Featuring a feminine tie at the neck and a touch of sheer, frayed trim, it's an eye-catching look that segues seamlessly from work-worthy separates to off-duty skinnies.
- Theory Tajello Turtleneck DressSpun with hints of wool and stretch fibers for a smooth curve-contouring fit, Theory's turtleneck dress is a sophisticated wardrobe staple. The variegated houndstooth patterns are spliced in asymmetric panels for added dimension. Style yours with pumps now, switching to tights and boyish brogues come fall.
- Theory Yvoia Fur Collar CoatTheory recruits fall's military mood with this utilitarian-meets-upscale coat. Rendered in a plush, army-green wool blend and finished with oversized pockets and a fluffy shearling fur collar, it's a right-now topper that marches from fall into winter in cozy style.
- Theory Thorene Tapered PantsTailored with a flattering slim-leg silhouette, Theory's tapered pants feature an elasticized waistband that sits comfortably against your frame. The wool-blend flannel fabric pairs perfectly with crisp oxford shirts and downy cashmere sweaters--you'll have this pair on regular rotation come fall.
- Theory Delrina Color Block Hem Cashmere Sweater - Bloomingdale's ExclusiveTheory's Delrina sweater proves that more is more when it comes to cashmere. Designed with a double-layered hem, this sweater-weather stunner-available only at Bloomingdale's-slips effortlessly over ponte pants and leather leggings.