Just inOn sale
- THEORY Testra cropped tailored trousersVersatile and precisely tailored Theory?s black-crepe trousers are the perfect staple to accompany you through the changing seasons. They sit high on the waist and are cropped just above the ankle for a flattering silhouette. Team them with a tonal blazer for a sharp finish.
- THEORY Perfect cashmere-blend sweaterPolished practicality is somewhat of a mantra for Theory and the aptly named Perfect cashmere-blend sweater will bring an elegant finish to all manner of ensembles. It comes in grey which is especially relevant this season and has a classic round neck. Try it atop a white shirt the collar revealed for the freshest take on androgyny.
- THEORY Caf? tartan-effect coatChic practical pieces like Theory's Caf? coat lie at the heart of any well-edited autumn wardrobe. Made from a wonderfully tactile tartan wool-blend and tailored for an oversized fit this is a new-season investment you can reach for now in winter and again come spring.
- THEORY Item checked wool-blend cropped trousersTailoring was a key part of Theory's AW14 collection and these well-cut trousers are a prime example of the brand's expertise in this area. Crafted from check-print wool-blend they have a mid-rise streamlined cut which is neatly cropped just above the ankle. Team them with mannish flats by day and point-toe pumps after work.
- THEORY Niya cashmere-blend skirtVersatile and perfect for the day-to-night transition it's no wonder longer skirts are taking the spotlight this season. This black cashmere-blend skirt from Theory falls elegantly from high waist to ankle and is fitted with stretch for the most flattering finish. Just tuck in a simple tee for effortless weekend chic.
- THEORY Swind silk maxi skirtLong hemlines are having a moment and Theory embraces the trend rather elegantly with this black silk-organza Swind maxi skirt. The solid satin underskirt is cut to a mini length and contrasts perfectly against the sheer chiffon overlay. Play with proportions by teaming it with a boxy blouse.
- THEORY Inza boot-cut cropped trousersCropped tailoring is perfect between seasons and Theory?s navy Inza trousers will make a chic and versatile addition to a capsule wardrobe. They're cut to sit high on the waist with a subtly flared boot-cut leg that crops mid calf. Style them with a same-tone tailored jacket and point-toe pumps for a chic look that works both in and out of the office.
- THEORY Chantelle double-breasted jacketWhen it comes to modern tailoring Theory's navy double-breasted Chantelle jacket ticks all the right boxes. It's sharp boxy and free of any unnecessary details save for wide notch lapels and a two-button fastening. Wear it with the label's Inza trousers for the ultimate power pairing.
- THEORY Beach cotton shirt dressThis Beach shirt dress from Theory satisfies all the requirements for a trans-seasonal staple: comfortable cool and versatile. It?s cut from navy cotton and falls effortlessly to the floor with side-hem slits for easy movement. Don't reserve it solely for day try it at night with embellished flats.
- THEORY Forella wool blazerIt?s the contemporary cut-out at the back of the neck that sets Theory's Forella jacket apart from the standard blazer. Everything else about it is classic from the wool-tweed fabric to the slim lapels. Wear it in the office with tailored trousers and penny loafers.
- THEORY Teeka leather pencil skirtTheory gives the pencil skirt a sporty edge by adding an elasticated waistband to this lamb leather style. It?s designed to sit high on the waist and falls to a sophisticated knee length. Tuck in a boxy tee and add skater flats for a contemporary weekend look.