Just inOn salePlus size
Tiffany & Co.
- Tiffany & Co.
- Pre-owned Tiffany & Co. Onyx Platinum Beveled Edge RingAuthentic 1920's Art Deco Platinum bezel set beveled edge black Onyx ring. Pierced under gallery. 20.5 x 13mm beveled edge genuine black Onyx Tested: Platinum Stamped: Tiffany + Co 7.1 grams Width at top: 12mm Height at top: 4mm Width at bottom: 2mm Size 6 1/4+ and sizable
- Pre-owned TIFFANY & CO Hunter College Class Ring with Amethyst 1932Extremely detailed 14 karat yellow gold class ring with a bezel set oval amethyst center. The ring is hand engraved on the inside "M F F 1932" and hallmarked "14k" and "Tiffany & Co". The outside is an exquisite example of craftsmanship, with an abundance of extra fine engraving and carving- "Mihi Cura Futuri" on one side with a soldier and a crest with a banner reading "1870" and the words "Sigcoll Haxter Novebor" on the other. The ring has been excellently preserved, with just a hint of wear to the engraving on one side. A lovely piece of history...
- Pre-owned Tiffany & Co. Tanzanite Ring by Donald Claflin18 kt gold and platinum ring centering an oval tanzanite of approximately 10.50 carats. Set with a two- tiered circular cut diamond "X" shaped mounting. diamond weight approximately 2.75 carats.. Signed TIFFANY & CO. Attributed to Donald Claflin. Size 6.
- Pre-owned Tiffany & Co. Schlumberger Enamel Diamond Paillonne BraceletOne 18K yellow gold cuff bracelet, originally designed by Jean Schlumberger, and manufactured by Tiffany & Co. This bracelet features black enamel, and 108 round brilliant cut diamonds weighing 6ct total approximate weight.
- Pre-owned Tiffany & Co. No Heat Sapphire RingPlatinum three stone ring consisting of 1 Burma cushion cut gem blue sapphire weighing 4.18 carats, measuring 8.48 x 8.06 x 6.55 mm with AGL report number CS 54262 stating no evidence of heat and Provenance Burma flanked by 2 half moon diamonds having an approximate total weight of .70 carats and approximate color and clarity of G/VS2. Stamped Tiffany & Co.
- Pre-owned Tiffany & Co. Biscayne Hard-Stone BraceletCirca 2002, Tiffany & Co., Italy. Original Box. This 18k "Biscayne" bracelet has tailored good looks. Set with finely figured hardstones in understated colors on complex polished gold links, it is easy to wear and beautifully made. Comes with original box. Excellent condition. Remarks from Lawrence Jeffrey: "When its Tiffany, good design, and quality workmanship -- just go with the territory!" STONES: heliotrope, tiger's-eye, moss agate, carnelian and iron tiger's eye HALLMARKS: T & Co., 750, c2002, Italy STOCK NUMBER: 16988 Jewelry acquired from LAWRENCE JEFFREY must delight you. Purchases may be returned for any reason for a period of 7 days.
- Pre-owned TIFFANY & CO Jean Schlumberger Blue Enamel Pearl Yellow Gold Earrings18k Yellow Gold Blue Enamel Pearl Schlumberger Earrings from Tiffany & Co. With two 9mm pearls. Details: Length: 23mm Width: 22mm Weight: 24.5 grams Stamped Hallmarks: Tiffany & Co Schlumberger 750 *Free Shipping within the United States* YOUR PRICE: $5500
- Pre-owned Tiffany & Co. Enamel Cabochon Amethyst Diamond Platinum RingA stunning Art Deco Tiffany & Co. cabochon amethyst diamond and enamel ring. The cabochon amethyst is estimated to be 6.36cts, with approximately .54cts total in diamonds, accented with black enameling, all set in platinum. Signed "Tiffany & Co."
- Pre-owned Tiffany & Co Art Deco Natural Sapphire Platinum Ring c1920All original 1920's Art Deco Platinum ring with colorless near flawless diamonds. Tiffany + Co Art Deco ring. The stamp is warn. Stone sent to the GIA for certification # 2135391802. Certified as natural no heat color change violet to violet blue. 5.50ct octagonal Asscher super rare one of a kind step cut natural medium violet blue to violet color change Sapphire, CMT type II SRI Lanka. Excellent condition. Looks great on the hand. Actual color is a bit lighter that first two pictures. Beautiful medium violet with color change. Stamped: Tiffany + Co Platinum Stamped: B10474 Stamp is very worn Width at top: 11.2mm Height at top: 6.5mm Width at bottom: 1.1mm 5.1 grams Size 6 and sizable 2 emerald cut diamonds, E, VVS, .30cts each, approx. total weight .60cts