Just inOn sale
- VALENTINO Chevron Print Silk Crepe DressValentino's bold silk crepe dress is a sight for sore eyes. Printed with a multicolor chevron design, the playful flared silhouette makes it wearable. Multicolor silk crepe, round neckline, 3/4 length sleeves, zipped back. Fitted waist, flared skirt. Wear it with sandals and a denim jacket for day, or heels and a shoulder bag for night. 100% Silk.
- VALENTINO 1973 Striped Radzimir SkirtFor their resort collection, Valentino have taken inspiration from their own 1973 catwalk show, which featured a colourful and ‘visually disruptive’ chevron print. Here that same print is featured on this striped silk radzimir skirt - wear yours with a crisp white shirt to keep the focus on the print. A-line shape. Concealed zipper on left hip with button fastening. Two hip pockets. Unlined. Made in Italy.
- Valentino Striped Silk DressBring your new season wardrobe to life with this Striped Silk Dress from the Valentino Resort 2015 collection. Crafted in pure silk, it incorporates the brand's psychedelically-coloured blocked stripe motif as a brilliant all-over print. A pussy bow neckline and box-pleated skirt ensures the look remains feminine and perfectly poised for playful evening wear.
- VALENTINO 1973 Chevron Radzimir DressFor their resort collection, Valentino have taken inspiration from their own 1973 catwalk show, which featured a colourful and ‘visually disruptive’ chevron print. Here that same print is featured on this striped radzimir dress - wear yours with sandals for easy summer style. Frilled neckline and hem. Concealed rear zip with hook & eye fastening. Sleeveless. Darts for shaping. Two hip pockets. Fully lined in white silk. Made in Italy.
- VALENTINO Lace Overlay Sheath DressDetailed in a pretty turquoise hue, Valentino's lace overlay sheath is an incredibly elegant choice for day or night. Turquoise cotton blend lace overlay, round neckline, sleeveless, peek-a-boo top, back zip closure with tonal flat bow detailing, scalloped trim throughout. Tailored fit. Wear with diamond earrings and embellished pumps. 77% Cotton, 17% Viscose, 6% Polyamide. Combo: 100% Polyamide. Material 2: 100% Silk. Lining: 91% Silk, 9% Elastane. Dry clean.
- Valentino SS 1973 chevron panama shirtLong sleeve shirt in panama silk with chevron and stripe print. The inspiration behind the print comes from the Spring-Summer 1973 season in the Maison Valentino archives. The shirt is buttoned down the front. Length: 65 cm/26". Composition: Panama Silk (100% Silk). Made in Italy.
- Valentino Rainbow Check & Stripe ShirtdressFree shipping and free returns—every day.From Valentino's Pre-Spring 2015 Collection, a rainbow check and stripe silk shirtdress styled with a tied neck and box-pleat skirt. Tied band collar, waistline seam, box pleat midi skirt, side-seam pockets, single-button barrel cuffs . 50.5" length from shoulder to hemline, approximately . Concealed button placket at front and zip closure at back . Available in Multi . Silk . Dry clean . Made in Italy . Our model is 5'10"/178cm and is wearing a size 40.
- Valentino SS 1973 striped radzimir skirtMidi skirt in silk radzimir with bayadere stripe print. The inspiration behind the print comes from the Spring-Summer 1973 season in the Maison Valentino archives. The skirt is flared and has a belt at the waist that is 2.5 cm/1" wide, made of fabric and habotai lining. Two side pockets. Closure in the back with invisible zipper that is 23 cm/9" long. Length: 87 cm/34". Composition: Radzimir (80% Cotton, 20% Silk), Lining in Silk Habotai (100% Silk). Made in Italy.
- Valentino Rainbow Chevron Cashmere SweaterFree shipping and free returns—every day.From Valentino's Pre-Spring 2015 Collection, a rainbow chevron and stripe cashmere pullover sweater. Pointelle stitch chevrons and mini-stockinette stitch stripes . Rib-knit crewneck, cuffs and bottom; fully fashioned sleeves . Available in Multi . Cashmere . Dry clean . Made in Italy . Our model is 5'10"/178cm and is wearing a size Small.
- Women's Valentino 1973 Rainbow Grid Silk DressFree shipping & free returnsA psychedelic print debuted by Valentino in 1973 makes a bright reappearance on this visually arresting silk dress. The tie neckline furthers the retro reference, while the easy-fit long-sleeve bodice and short, pleated skirt keep the silhouette in here-and-now territory.Pre-order this style from the Pre-Spring 2015 collection! Limited quantities. Ships as soon as available. You'll be charged only when your item ships. Brand: VALENTINO. Style Name: Valentino 1973 Rainbow Grid Silk Dress. Style Number: 838640.