Just inOn sale
- Valentino Lace Paneled China-Silk DressLuminous lace-paneled China silk dress fitted with princess seams . Boat neckline. Princess seams. Concealed back zip closure with hook-and-eye. Silk lining About 38" from shoulder to hem. Body: Silk. Contrast: Cotton/viscose/nylon. Dry clean. Made in Italy. - Color: Verde - Sizes: 2,4
- Valentino Lace Sheath DressFree shipping and free returns—every day.Valentino light green lace sheath dress styled at back with mousseline bows. Jewel neckline, vertical darting at bodice and waist, scalloped edges . 37" from shoulder to hemline, approximately . Concealed zipper and button-and-loop closures at back . Lined in chiffon . Available in Light Green . Cotton/viscose/polyamide; combo: polyamide; lining: polyamide . Dry clean . Made in Italy . Our model is 5’10”/178cm and is wearing a size 2.
- Valentino - Mixed Print Cashmere PulloverA statement-making mixed geometric print covers this elegant cashmere pullover from Valentino - Round neck, check print on body, long sleeves with contrast stripe print - Fitted silhouette- Pair with a midi skirt and heels or skinny jeans and trainers
- Valentino Chevron Print DressChevron Print Dress From ValentinoScoop Neckline With Two Front Slit Pockets, Foldover Ruffle Pleating, And Back Zip ClosureSlim-Fitting Silhouette Through Cinched Waist, A-Line Skirt, And Above-Knee Cut80% Cotton, 20% Silk And 100% Silk Lining, Dry CleanMade In Italy With Italian SizingAvailable In Baiadera
- NEW SEASON - Valentino Womens Striped Silk CoatValentino Women's Striped Silk Coat from Pre-SS15 in Multicolour Long structured coat. Crafted from 100% soft silk. Features an all over striped pattern in multicolour. Iconic Valentino print. Classic fit. Open-style coat with attached belt fastening. Soft pointed collar. Two front hip pockets. Luxurious jacket. Sixties inspired construction. Model wears size 36. Material: 100% silk. Professional dry clean only. The iconic Italian brand dates back to 1959 when Valentino Garavani opened his fashion house in the heart of Rome. Synonymous with femininity, romance and elegance Valentino was famed for his talent with chiffon and lace creating a label rich in modern opulence, patterned prints and iconic accessories. Now in the capable hands of Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pier Paolo Piccioli the brand continues Valentino's legacy of luxury clothing and accessories whilst bringing a redefined and modern aesthetic. Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli designed two separate resort collections this season. First the house's signature romantic dresses in intricate lace and ruffled chiffon, taking inspiration from Frida Kahlo the collection offered Mexican sensibility and beauty. Both embroidery and print feature florals, animals and birds a long with the rich attention to detail that continues the legacy of Valentino. In contrast, the second half of the collection featured eye-popping graphic patterns in a rainbow of colours inspired by an archival Valentino print from 1973. In blocks, stripes and zig zags it is re-imagined into accessories and clothing alike, completing the effortlessly luxurious collection.
- VALENTINO Ruffled monkey-print silk gownValentino silk gown. Concealed zip fastening at back. Scoop neck with frilled trim, cap sleeves, all-over monkey print, nipped-in waist, flared hemline, fully lined. 100% silk; lining 91% silk, 9% elastane. Dry clean. True to size. Size 8: Length 58" Model is 5ft 10" and wears a size 8.