Just inOn sale
- VALENTINO Embroidered Lace PlaysuitDrawing inspiration from the opulent look of the opera, this embroidered playsuit from Valentino is both dramatic and exquisite. Featuring intricate embroidery and a cheeky short silhouette, it makes for a stunning alternative for after dark. Dark forest lace with primary/black embroidery, round neckline, long sleeves, scalloped trim, hidden back zip. Tailored fit, wide leg. Team with studded sandals and an embellished clutch. Lace: 81% Cotton, 19% Polyester. Highlighted: 100% Silk. Embroidery: 100% Polyamide. Futter: 91% Silk, 9% Elastane. Dry clean.
- Valentino Pleated Silk Wide-Leg JumpsuitAn all-in-one ensemble in fine marocain silk, tailored in a statuesque, floor-length silhouette, with softly tailored bodice and sweeping, pleated legs that move with fluid ease. Jewelneck. Short sleeves. Side seam pockets. Box-pleated legs. Back zip closure. Inseam, about 31". About 60" from shoulder to hem. Silk. Dry clean. Made in Italy.
- Valentino Striped wool-blend turtleneck sweaterValentino cream and emerald sweater. Fine-knit striped wool, silk and cashmere-blend. Neutral lace appliqué Slips on. Fabric1: 70% merino wool, 20% silk, 10% cashmere; fabric2: 70% nylon, 30% viscose. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Cut for a close fit.
- Valentino Silk Cady ShortsFree shipping & free returnsSilk shorts offer a revamp of menswear-inspired style with front pleats and casually rolled cuffs. 2 1/2" inseam (size 8). Zip fly with button closure. Side-seam pockets; back welt pockets. 100% silk. Dry clean. By Valentino; made in Italy. Collectors.
- Valentino Lace TrousersTailor your evening wardrobe with Valentino's elegant lace trousers. In rich bottle-green, this silk-lined pair will be especially refined styled with a silk blouse and kitten-heel pumps. Zipper fly, button fastening. Side and back welt pockets. Fully lined. 77% Cotton, 17% Viscose, 6% Polyamide. Material II: 100% Silk. Lining: 91% Silk, 9% Elastane. Dry clean.
- VALENTINO DressMaria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli are inspired this summer by a visit to the Rome Opera workshops. The duo manages to mix street and Italian know-how with an opulent, romantic and exotic collection where embroideries, jacquard and brocade reign … An ethnic and colored journey in India and Mexico. Spring-Summer collection 2014 by Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli.