Just inOn sale
- VALENTINO Camouflage Padded JacketHooded Valentino camouflage print jacket with smart leather panelling. Generously padded with down and feathers to ensure maximum practicality this jacket is the perfect addition to your winter wardrobe. Size selection: British sizing (Italian sizing) Fits true to size, your normal size. Zip closure. Multiple pockets. Shell: 100% polyamide; Trim: 100% leather; Padding: 76% goose down, 24% duck feather. Dry clean only.
- VALENTINO Silk Cady JumpsuitWith a billowing drape and contemporary jumpsuit silhouette, this stunning one-piece from Valentino adds couture-worthy polish to evening looks. Slate silk cady, round neckline, draped cropped sleeves, elastic waist, cape back, slit at nape with button closure. Loose fit. Team with diamond earrings and sky-high heels. 100% Silk. Dry clean.
- VALENTINO Wool-Cashmere Flannel Jogging PantAn elevated play on the classic jogging pants, this sophisticated iteration from Valentino is rendered in a luxe wool-cashmere blend and boasts a louche silhouette. Elasticized waist with drawstring, front seaming detail, on-seam pockets, single back welt pocket, cropped* Oversized silhouette. Pair with an oversized button-down and studded pointy toe flats. 95% Cotton, 5% Elastane. Dry clean.
- Valentino Womens High Waisted Wool PantsValentino Women's High Waisted Wool Pants from AW14 in Grey High waisted wide leg pants. Crafted from a pure wool in a classic trouser felt weave. Long length trouser. Front and back pleating. Straight and wide leg construction. High waist with elasticated ribbing. Two side pockets and two back pockets. Thick waistband. Made in Italy. Model wears size 38. Material: 100% virgin wool. Ribbing: 85% virgin wool, 14% polyamide, 1% elastane. Dry clean only.
- Valentino Camouflage print puffer jacketFeaturing the signature camouflage print and a drawstring hem for a utilitarian flair, this puffer jacket from Valentino's 'Sub-zero Couture' collection allows you to combat the winter chill with a high-fashion appeal. Adding dimension to the look with a flared back, this piece ensures an impeccably chic impression from all angles.
- Valentino Women's Pullover Sweater With Feather Collar - Black/White (X-SMALL)ValentinoPullover Sweater with Feather CollarDetailsSweater by Valentino. Leather and goose-feather spread collar. Pullover style; hidden zip at back of neck. Long sleeves. Slim fit. Wool/cashmere. Made in Italy. Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Valentino: Italian designer Valentino Garavani held his first significant show in 1962 at Florence's Pitti Palace, an appropriate setting for his opulent collection. Gorgeous lace, feminine details, gossamer-like chiffon, and a vibrant shade of red were Valentino's hallmarks. Today, Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli honor the house's heritage while adding more modern touches.
- Valentino Check neoprene sweatshirtValentino brings a fresh look to the basic sweatshirt with this strong graphic impact in an unlikely mix of colours. Structured in neoprene, this lightweight piece holds true to form and will instantly breathe new life even into the most casual of outfits for revamped cool.
- VALENTINO Lace Portrait DressFree shippingLace Portrait Dress From Valentino. Scalloped Neckline, Hem, Sleeves, And Waistline With Sheer Design At Arms And Chest. Classic, Slim-Silhouette With Two Front Slit Pockets. 77% Cotton, 17% Viscose, 6% Polyamide With 100% Polyamide Lining, Dry Clean. Made In Italy. Available In Anthraci.
- Valentino Women's Embroidered Eagle SweatshirtValentinoEmbroidered Eagle Sweatshirt, GrayDetailsDouble felt sweatshirt by Valentino features eagle embroidery. Round neckline. Raglan shoulders. Long sleeves. Hidden back zip placket. Wool/polyamide/spandex. Made in Italy. Designer About Valentino: Italian designer Valentino Garavani held his first significant show in 1962 at Florence's Pitti Palace, an appropriate setting for his opulent collection. Gorgeous lace, feminine details, gossamer-like chiffon, and a vibrant shade of red were Valentino's hallmarks. Today, Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli honor the house's heritage while adding more modern touches.