Just inOn sale
- VALENTINO 1973 Striped Radzimir SkirtFor their resort collection, Valentino have taken inspiration from their own 1973 catwalk show, which featured a colourful and ‘visually disruptive’ chevron print. Here that same print is featured on this striped silk radzimir skirt - wear yours with a crisp white shirt to keep the focus on the print. A-line shape. Concealed zipper on left hip with button fastening. Two hip pockets. Unlined. Made in Italy.
- Valentino Striped cotton and silk-blend canvas skirtThe technicolor stripes on Valentino's midi skirt are based on a print from the label's 1973 collection. This vibrant style is cut from stiff cotton and silk-blend canvas and flares out to emphasize a slim waist. Balance the pink, orange and turquoise palette with a white shirt.
- Valentino 'Rockstud' macro bangleBlurring the lines between glam punk and glorious ancient inspirations, this macro Rockstud bangle from Valentino casts the pyramid-shaped icons in a brand new light. Plated in gold-tone and featuring cut-outs to mimic a two-tier style, this accessory will work a gleaming charisma into your modern day sets.
- Valentino Va Va Voom leather shoulder bagValentino's 'Va Va Voom' bag is crafted from butter-soft cream leather. This lightly structured piece has two twill -lined internal compartments and is embellished with the brand's signature hand-applied pyramid studs. The chain strap can be styled long, doubled-up or even detached completely.
- Valentino '1973' stripe print silk scarfSerenading a legendary print taken from the spring summer 1973 collection in the Maison Valentino archives, this eponymous line is a rainbow-hued explosion of technicolour that will please the fashion connoiseur and young-at-heart alike. This fluid silk twill scarf tunes into this colourful seasonal palette in a kaleidoscopic arrangement of stripes, making it a must-have accessory for perennial styling.
- VALENTINO 1973 Rainbow cotton and silk-blend dressValentino debuted a rainbow chevron motif for SS15 that took its cues from the house's 1973 archives. This short-sleeved cotton and silk-blend dress is one of the easiest and most versatile ways to wear it. Match your accessories to one of the many colours for a look that's ripe for spring.