Just inOn sale
- Valentino Lace-paneled silk-chiffon topValentino beige top. Made in Italy. Silk-chiffon. Buttoned cuffs, tiered ivory lace front panels, tulle trims. Button fastenings through front. 100% silk; trim: 100% nylon. Dry clean. Fits very small to size, take two sizes larger than normal. Cut for a slightly loose fit. Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric.
- Valentino Striped cotton and silk-blend canvas skirtThe technicolor stripes on Valentino's midi skirt are based on a print from the label's 1973 collection. This vibrant style is cut from stiff cotton and silk-blend canvas and flares out to emphasize a slim waist. Balance the pink, orange and turquoise palette with a white shirt. Multicolored cotton and silk-blend canvas. Concealed button and zip fastening at side. 80% cotton, 20% silk; pocket lining: 100% silk. Dry clean.
- Valentino 'Rockstud' macro bangleBlurring the lines between glam punk and glorious ancient inspirations, this macro Rockstud bangle from Valentino casts the pyramid-shaped icons in a brand new light. Plated in gold-tone and featuring cut-outs to mimic a two-tier style, this accessory will work a gleaming charisma into your modern day sets.
- Valentino Va Va Voom leather shoulder bagValentino's 'Va Va Voom' bag is crafted from butter-soft cream leather. This lightly structured piece has two twill -lined internal compartments and is embellished with the brand's signature hand-applied pyramid studs. The chain strap can be styled long, doubled-up or even detached completely.
- Valentino '1973' stripe print silk scarfSerenading a legendary print taken from the spring summer 1973 collection in the Maison Valentino archives, this eponymous line is a rainbow-hued explosion of technicolour that will please the fashion connoiseur and young-at-heart alike. This fluid silk twill scarf tunes into this colourful seasonal palette in a kaleidoscopic arrangement of stripes, making it a must-have accessory for perennial styling.
- Valentino Ruffled lace jacketValentino ecru jacket. Made in Italy. Lace. Tiered ruffles, mesh underlay. Zip fastening through front. 100% polyamide. Dry clean. Fits small to size, take one size larger than normal. Cut for a close fit. Cropped length. Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric. Those with broad shoulders may wish to take the next size up.
- VALENTINO VALENTINO Ivory 'Va Va Voom' Small Shoulder BagThe 'Va Va Voom' bag by Valentino Garavani is crafted from soft ivory leather. This lightly structured bag has two fully lined compartments and the leather strap is embellished with sparkling Rockstud, unmistakable signature of the Maison. The shoulder strap can be worn in two different lengths, or can be completely removed. IW2B0039 NAP I16 2015 100% Calf Leather Measurements: L 17,5cm x W 10cm x D 5cm.
- VALENTINO 1973 Rainbow cotton and silk-blend dressValentino debuted a rainbow chevron motif for SS15 that took its cues from the house's 1973 archives. This short-sleeved cotton and silk-blend dress is one of the easiest and most versatile ways to wear it. Match your accessories to one of the many colours for a look that's ripe for spring.
- Valentino Covered Mixed Floral-Print Tote BagValentinoCovered Mixed Floral-Print Tote Bag, Red MultiDetailsValentino mixed floral-print vitello leather tote bag.Double shoulder straps.Roomy East-West silhouette with gusseted sides.11"H x 7.5"W x 6"D.Made in Italy.Designer About Valentino:Italian designer Valentino Garavani held his first significant show in 1962 at Florence's Pitti Palace, an appropriate setting for his opulent collection. Gorgeous lace, feminine details, gossamer-like chiffon, and a vibrant shade of red were Valentino's hallmarks. Today, Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli honor the house's heritage while adding more modern touches.