Just inOn sale
- Versace Sleeveless Dress - Celeste/RossoWide panels cut contrast stripes over this striking Versace dress. The formfitting piece is styled with a single shoulder silhouette for a modern feel. Hidden back zip. Lined. Fabric: Mid weight plain weave. Shell: 100% silk. Trim: 93% viscose/6% polyamide/1% elastane. Lining 1: 100% silk. Lining 2: 100% viscose. Dry clean. Made in Italy. Measurements Length: 37.5in / 95cm, from shoulder Measurements from size 42. Available sizes: 38,40,42
- Versace Printed Tee - MultiMixed patterns lend a bold look to this slinky silk Versace tee. Button back keyhole. Short sleeves. Fabric: Charmeuse. 94% silk/6% elastane. Dry clean. Made in Italy. Measurements Length: 24.5in / 62.5cm, from shoulder Measurements from size 38. Available sizes: 38
- Versace One-Shoulder Colorblock Zigzag DressVersace. One-Shoulder Colorblock Zigzag Dress, Air Blue/Red. Versace silk colorblock dress with zigzag across right side. One-shoulder neckline. Sleeveless; thick shoulder strap at left. Empire waist seam. Nips in at natural waist. Straight skirt and hem with center back vent. Hidden back zip. Sheath silhouette. Made in Italy.
- Versace Draped printed cady dressVersace multicolored dress. Made in Italy. Printed cady. Draped side, silver hook embellishments at shoulder, fully lined. Concealed zip fastening along side. 96% viscose, 4% elastane; lining: 94% polyamide, 6% elastane. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Cut for a slightly loose fit. Mid-weight, stretchy fabric.
- Versace VE 2143 100211 Golg Black Fashion Sunglasses Grey Gradient LensNo look is too casual or too formal for Versace VE 2143 100211 , take advantage of this sleek and elegant design and transform any situation into a red carpet by wearing Versace Golg Black Sunglasses Grey Gradient Lens. Versace offers a high-end sunglass with a low-profile style that can be worn in the most casual or the most formal circumstances. With subtle, decorative hardware and an often sleek wrap around look, the sportiness of Versace never takes away from their elegance. Wear Versace with anything from jeans and T-shirt to a red-carpet gown and they will be the part of your wardrobe that people will remember. 59Mm. Fashion, Plastic, Vintage; Italy;
- Versace Jeans Printed stretch-denim skinny jeansVersace Jeans multicolored jeans. Mid-weight printed stretch-denim. Belt loops, five pockets, zipped cuffs. Button and concealed zip fastening at front. 98% cotton, 2% elastane; lining: 65% polyester, 35% cotton. Machine wash. Designer color: Blue. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Mid-rise, skinny fit. Cropped length. Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric.
- VERSACE Printed satin dressVersace satin dress. Exposed zip fastening at back. Round neck, sleeveless, all-over striped and circle print, fitted silhouette, sheer mesh at stomach, gold-toned branded hardware, mesh hem with hoop detail, fully lined. 100% polyester; 100% silk; lining 100% nylon. Dry clean. True to size. Size 8: Length 42" Model is 5ft 10" and wears a size 8.
- Pre-owned Gianni Versace Pale Blue Metal Mesh Sheath with Lace OverlayGianni Versace Evening Dresses. From our unique collection of Evening Dresses, this piece is offered for sale online by Rare Vintage Inc.. Global shipping is available. Extraordinary Gianni Versace metal mesh oroton toga style dress. A similar dress is in the Collection of the Costume Institute at the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Gianni Versace celebrated rock and roll, flashiness and the nouveaux riches. he made bad taste, good taste and invented the supermodels. He was also a giant of creative talent and unique vision and the world of Italian fashion design is a lonelier place without him. Versace showed his patented material 'Oroton' metal mesh dresses every season after 1982. He wanted a material that would be like the armor of a medieval warrior but to drape as a fluidly and softly as a Madame Gres gown. Pale blue was a favorite color of Versace. He loved pushing the boundries by mixing metal mesh with a fine overlay of lace. RARE vintage 24 West 57th Street between 5th and 6th Avenues in The New York Gallery Building, 5th floor HOURS: Monday - Friday 11:30AM to 6PM 212.581.7273