Sale / PriceAll
BrandVivienne Westwood Anglomania
- Vivienne Westwood Anglomania
- Vivienne Westwood Anglomania Taxa long-sleeved jersey dressVivienne Westwood Anglomania uses precise draping to create the sleek and sultry silhouette of its black Taxa dress. It's cut from the label's famously soft jersey to a body-contouring shape, and is softly ruched at the neck and sides for an off-kilter finish. Make it work for summer days with chunky flatform sandals.
- Vivienne Westwood Anglomania Blast sprig-print cotton dressVivienne Westwood Anglomania's SS16 collection is inspired by the offbeat spirit of the art world. This dusky-blue cotton Blast dress is printed with a burgundy and white Sprig design, and masterfully cut to a voluminous shape that's anchored by a drawstring waist. Balance the silhouette with chunky sandals a tan suede pair will work perfectly.
- Vivienne Westwood Anglomania Groan Tee cotton dressVivienne Westwood's white Groan Tee cotton dress incorporates a notorious text print in dégradé shades that was first produced in 1974 with Malcolm McLaren. It's an oversized style that falls loosely over the body into a gathered and tiered raw-edge skirt. Complete a statement day look with black flatform sandals.
- Vivienne Westwood Anglomania Art Lover jersey dressVivienne Westwood Anglomania's Art Lover dress is crafted from super-soft jersey and printed with paint splashes and slim black stripes. It's shaped to a slim fit, and subtly ruched across the waist for a flattering fit. Wear it on dressed-up days with chunky wedges, adding a biker jacket for a tougher edge.
- Vivienne Westwood Anglomania Broderie-anglaise draped cotton dressVivienne Westwood Anglomania masters effortless warm-weather dressing with this white broderie-anglaise cotton dress. The wide boat neckline falls elegantly from the shoulders and gathers softly through the skirt. Wear it for picnics and garden parties with pool slides or wedge sandals.
- Vivienne Westwood Anglomania Heathcote striped dressVivienne Westwood Anglomania's draped necklines are distinctive and endlessly flattering. This black striped and pleated sheer-mesh Heathcote dress has a signature shape with a nipped-in waist and fluid skirt. Take your cues from the designer herself and add punch with a cherry-red lip.
- Vivienne Westwood Anglomania New Fond printed crepe dressVivienne Westwood Anglomania's Frans Hals print is inspired by the artist's painting The Laughing Cavalier. It's showcased to striking effect on this black crepe New Fond dress, which is shaped with a cowl neck, long sleeves, and a twisted knee-length skirt. Pick out the colour palette with postbox-red accessories.
- Vivienne Westwood Anglomania Gardner draped crepe dressThis Gardner dress is the unmistakable work of Vivienne Westwood. A key piece from the designer's SS15 Anglomania collection, it's made from grey crepe and features a heavy dose of expert draping, all cinched in with a close-fitting waistband. Wear it in the city with chunky sandals and a boxy bag, or dress it up with lace-up heels and a clutch.
- Vivienne Westwood Anglomania Revival asterisk-print dressThe Revival dress boasts the signature draping and statement print that Vivienne Westwood Anglomania is renowned for. It's made from blue asterisk-print taffeta that falls elegantly into an asymmetric hem. Pick out the black with a clutch and heels in the same shade.