Sale / PriceAll
BrandWeekend Max Mara
- Weekend Max Mara
- Weekend Max Mara Sughero flatform sandalsWeekend Max Maras Sughero flatforms are an ultra-modern interpretation of the espadrille. They're made from navy leather that's embellished with crystals, and grounded with a beige natural-jute braided sole. Wear them with a breezy blouse and cropped jeans at the weekend.
- Weekend Max Mara Calabra leather sandalsTake warm-weather dressing to the next level with Weekend Max Mara's black leather Calabra sandals. They feature a dark-brown leather front strap for a subtle contrast and a black braided raffia-covered flatform midsole for an elevated summer feel. Slip them on as a sophisticated finisher to a crisp cotton shirtdress.
- Weekend Max Mara Calabra leather sandalsWeekend Max Mara's coral-red leather Calabra sandals are a fresh summer pick. They're designed with a two-strap silhouette and elevated on a braided raffia-covered flatform midsole that's as comfortable as it is striking. Slip them on to inject an all-white look with a splash of colour.
- Weekend Max Mara Calabra leather sandalsWeekend Max Mara's Calabra leather sandals will form the base of myriad new-season looks. They feature grey and white leather straps and a raffia-covered flatform midsole a modern alternative to a heel this season. Wear with them with an off-the-shoulder top and cropped jeans for no-fuss weekend chic.
- Weekend Max Mara Curzio sandalsWeekend Max Mara's brown leather Curzio sandals are ideal for striding around the city at weekends. They're an open-toe style with a secure buckled ankle fastening, and are elevated on a same-tone wooden platform. Try them with midi-length shirtdresses and ankle-cropped jeans.
- Weekend Max Mara Farnese suede trainersWeekend Max Mara's take on the slip-on trainer is typically chic. They're crafted from dusky-pink suede, trimmed with tonal leather, and debossed with the label's butterfly logo at the front. Show them off to best effect with a pair of neutral cropped trousers.
- Weekend Max Mara Tiffany sandalsWeekend Max Mara's tan-brown leather Tiffany sandals are the ultimate warm-weather shoe. They have a supple front strap and extra-long laces that wrap around the ankle, fastening in a neat bow. Wear them with everything from cuffed blue jeans to pretty summer dresses.
- Weekend Max Mara Comma leather trainersWeekend Max Mara's fresh white Comma trainers are the perfect way to complement off-duty looks. They're crafted from leather to a classic low-top shape and detailed with beige laces, a mesh tongue and fuchsia-pink insole. Finish the look with a favourite tee and straight-leg jeans.
- Weekend Max Mara Farnese suede trainersIn a bold shade of cobalt-blue, Weekend Max Mara's Farnese trainers are sure to refresh off-duty looks. They're made from suede to a low-top, slip-on shape, and have a white rubber midsole for a fresh contrast. Wear them for busy days in the city with a slouchy sweater and ankle-cuffed jeans.
- Weekend Max Mara Norma bootsAdd a masculine edge to everyday ensembles with Weekend Max Mara's round-toe Norma boots. Crafted in Italy from black lamb-leather, they feature tonal seam stitching and a brown stitched welt above the black rubber sole. For an effortless look, style them with one of the label's cocooning coats and your go-to jeans.