Sale / PriceAll
Brandrag & bone
- rag & bone
- Rag & Bone Blithe merino-wool ponchoA knitted poncho is the cosiest way to tackle wintry weather, and Rag & Bone's Blithe offering comes with luxurious appeal. It's made from creamy merino wool with contrasting ribbed-knit detailing, and shaped with a waterfall front. Layer it over a roll-neck sweater when the cold really begins to bite.
- Rag & Bone Mid-rise skinny jeansRag & Bone's indigo stretch-denim jeans have a streamlined, mid-rise, skinny-leg fit. They're carefully faded and whiskered for a flattering finish and are accented with a classic five pockets and belt loops. Accentuate the lean lines with leather ankle boots.
- Rag & Bone Distressed mid-rise skinny jeansMake Rag & Bone's charcoal denim jeans the base to a multitude of off-duty looks. They're cut for a super-skinny fit with a mid rise, and are ripped around the knees for a rebellious vibe. Style them with chunky knitwear and ankle boots this season.
- Rag & Bone Dre low-rise slim-leg jeansThe Dre is Rag & Bone's slim-fitting boyfriend jean. A wear-forever investment, they're made from mid-blue denim with a slight stretch, and cut to sit low on the waist and end at the ankles. Soft fading and whiskering heightens the laid-back vibes style them with a khaki shirt to emulate the new season's utility look.
- Rag & Bone X-Boyfriend T-shirtRag & Bone's khaki-green X-Boyfriend T-shirt is crafted from soft pima-cotton jersey to a relaxed, round-neck shape. A luxury staple, it's detailed with a patch pocket at the chest and small side-slits at the hem. Style it on city days with a trench coat and baggy jeans.
- Rag & Bone Claudine roll-neck dressSleeveless roll-necks are a key silhouette for AW15. Rag & Bone's black Claudine roll-neck dress is crafted from a heavyweight ribbed knit that skims the figure beautifully, and is finished with military-style gold-tone fastenings at the neck. The midi-length hem calls for heeled ankle boots.
- Rag & Bone Raw-edge layered linen tank topRag & Bones white linen-jersey tank top will make a cool addition to any wardrobe. A double-layer design, it features a racer-back base beneath a low-cut top layer, and is finished with raw edges for a rugged vibe. Watch it slip effortlessly into an off-duty portfolio.
- Rag & Bone Greer Army cotton-blend knit sweaterRag & Bone puts a luxury twist on utility styling with its Greer Army cotton-blend sweater. It has a pale-pink hue and chunky knit that's detailed with a satin zip-trimmed patch pocket at the chest. Team it with slouchy trousers and sneakers for a low-key urban look.
- Rag & Bone Clare twill jumpsuitIf there's one piece that captures Rag & Bone's fighter-pilot inspiration, it's this lightweight navy twill Clare jumpsuit. Fresh from the SS16 runway, it's crafted for a relaxed fit with a stand collar and a drawstring waist, and detailed with a self-stowing hood and gold-tone metal zips. Leave the collar loose and the sleeves long, and ground with fresh white low-tops.
- Rag & Bone Maude V-neck silk dressCrafted from fluid black silk, the Maude is an effortless slip dress from Rag & Bone. It's defined by a lightweight ribbed-knit trim at the V-neck, armholes and hem, which adds a sensual quality. Wear it from day to night, toughened with a black leather biker jacket.
- Rag & Bone Floppy Brim rabbit-fur felt fedora hatGive off-duty looks a nonchalant feel with Rag & Bone's black rabbit-fur felt Floppy Brim hat. It has a soft moulded top and a black satin band with frayed edges a typically undone detail favoured by the label. Slip it on with a classic peacoat and jeans.
- Rag & Bone Jane tank topRag & Bone's poppy-red Jane tank top will make a brilliant addition to your off-duty basics. It's cut from a lightweight-knit fabric to a relaxed silhouette, and detailed with skinny shoulder straps and side-hem slits. Wear it to brighten pared-back looks think a denim jacket and black tapered trousers.
- Rag & Bone Ray oversized virgin wool and alpaca-blend coatMasculine-inspired silhouettes continue to resonate for Resort-2016, and Rag & Bone's oversized Ray coat is the perfect way to work the look. It's tailored from a heavyweight virgin wool and alpaca-blend, patterned with an understated herringbone weave, and shaped with an exaggerated notch-lapel collar. Wear it as part of a tonal look for the coolest result.
- Rag & Bone Coal high-rise skinny jeansLay the groundwork for new-season looks with Rag & Bone's Coal high-rise skinny jeans. Black stretch-denim creates a second-skin fit that contours the body. Wear them with other favourite parts of your off-duty uniform try a love-worn leather jacket and chelsea boots.
- Rag & Bone Wide-brim rabbit-felt fedora hatNothing puts a nonchalant spin on daytime looks quite like a fedora. Rag & Bone's style is made from traditional light-grey rabbit-felt and is trimmed with a grey band with frayed edges a nod to the label's undone aesthetic. Work an Americana vibe and team it with a slouchy plaid sweater.
Want more ideas? Try:
- Rag & Bone Greer Army cotton-blend knit sweaterThis chunky black cotton-blend Greer Army sweater formed part of the first look on Rag & Bone's military-inspired SS16 collection. Shaped for a perfectly slouchy fit, it's detailed with glossy elbow patches and a zipped satin chest pocket. The designers styled it over a floaty midi skirt, but it works equally well over wide-legged trousers.
- Rag & Bone Clementine cotton-blend topOutlined with black edges, Rag & Bone's white stretch cotton-twill Clementine top has a modish feel. It's cut with seductively low arm slits and finished with wide black elasticated side straps. Build on the monochrome theme with streamlined black trousers.
- Rag & Bone Arrow tapered-leg crepe trousersRag & Bone's black crepe Arrow trousers are cut to the season's most on-point shape with a high rise, tapered legs, and ankle-cropped cuffs. They'll work seamlessly with a crisp white shirt in the office, but will look equally good with a slouchy tee and all-white trainers during downtime.
- Rag & Bone Blithe merino-wool ponchoPonchos remain a chic way to cover-up well into the new season. Rag & Bone's dark-grey Blithe version is knitted from heavyweight merino wool, with contrasting ribbed-knit panels, and an asymmetric hemline. Layer it over streamlined separates for a cool weekend look.
- Rag & Bone Olympia jersey dressRag & Bone's red, black and white Olympia dress is a riff on a key piece from the SS16 runway. It's crafted from lattice-print jersey and features cut-out panels at the neck, waist and hem. Emulate the label's cool 1990s styling with bare legs and chunky flatforms.
- Rag & Bone Alexandra cashmere sweaterRag & Bone brings a sleek new attitude to the classic sweater with this light-grey Alexandra design. It's spun from lightweight cashmere to a clean, elongated silhouette that ends below the waist, and is enlivened with white trims at the round neck and slit cuffs. Tuck it into a high-waisted midi skirt for a modern ladylike look.
- Rag & Bone The Classic cotton-jersey T-shirtStaple T-shirts form the basis of countless looks, so it pays to invest in great ones. The Classic is Rag & Bone's signature style, made from soft white cotton-jersey and shaped with a round neck and a slim-fitting body. Make it a go-to piece in your year-round roster.
- Rag & Bone Alexis long-sleeved cashmere sweaterRag & Bone's beige Alexis sweater is the epitome of understated luxury; it's knitted from lightweight cashmere to fit slim on the body and is lightly accented with a diagonal rib. An oversized coat and skinny jeans will finish the look off perfectly.
- Rag & Bone Marilyn mid-rise boyfriend jeansFresh white denim is essential this season, and Rag & Bones Marilyn boyfriend jeans are a cool way in which to work the look. Made from cotton-denim for premium comfort, they feature a high-rise waist and a relaxed fit through the leg. Roll the cuffs and style with flatforms for easy weekend chic.
- Rag & Bone Geneva sleeveless dressrag & bone perfects trans-seasonal dressing with this Geneva sleeveless dress. The fitted top flares into a mini skater skirt and highlights feminine curves. Wear the bold red hue with opaque tights in winter, switching to bare legs and a lightweight knit when the frost starts to thaw.