Just inOn sale
- Mara Hoffman Fringe-Wrap Maxi SkirtNew York-based designer Mara Hoffman is known for her ultra-flattering silhouettes, luxurious fabrics and outrageous global prints, whose inspiration she pulls from nature, fantasy and world travels. Modal; polyester lining. Back zip. Dry clean. Imported.
- Tryb Crystal Cave Silk Maxi SkirtImbued with a sans souci mien, Tryb's modern-day bohemian pieces feature bold prints and refined silhouettes that are equally at home on city streets and sun-drenched shores. Semi-sheer silk; viscose lining. Elasticized waist with tasseled drawstring. Pull-on styling. Dry clean. Imported.
- Tryb Brushed Rhythm Silk Maxi SkirtImbued with a sans souci mien, Tryb's modern-day bohemian pieces feature bold prints and refined silhouettes that are equally at home on city streets and sun-drenched shores. Semi-sheer, pleated silk; viscose lining. Elasticized waist with tasseled drawstring. Pull-on styling. Dry clean. Imported.
- Mille Collines Maaike Maxi SkirtMarrying traditional African prints and textiles with of-the-moment design, Rwanda-based fashion house Mille Collines is committed to manufacturing each piece, start-to-finish, on the continent of Africa. Cotton; cotton-polyester lining. Full silhouette. Front pleat detail. Back zip. Dry clean. Rwanda.
- Geisha Designs Pintura Ball SkirtGeisha Designs' elegant watercolored maxi skirt is ready for every spring occasion. We'd pair it with a simple tank and flats, but who can deny that it's equally lovely with a beaded blouse and strappy, barely there heels? Polyester taffeta; polyester lining. Full silhouette. Side zip. Dry clean. Imported.
- Ranna Gill Gardenview Maxi SkirtHeralded as one of India's most notable designers and marked by her penchant for unpredictability, Ranna Gill crafts original pieces from unusual materials and innovative color combinations. Each of her striking designs is handcrafted in India. Silky polyester; polyester lining. Front and back pleat detail. Side zip. Dry clean. Imported.
- Erin Fetherston Gilded Rose Jacquard Maxi SkirtDesigner Erin Fetherston debuted her label during the Paris haute couture shows of 2005. Since then the brand has earned a devoted following of press and celebrities. “Belle of the Ball” is a totally attainable title in this gilt, ankle-skimming maxi, perfect for spring soirees. Polyester, cotton, metallic fibers; polyester, spandex lining. Front and back pleat detail. Side pockets. Side zip. Dry clean. Imported.
- Cristina Sabaiduc Moonstone Silk Maxi SkirtAfter working in Toronto, New York and Paris, Cristina Sabaiduc launched her personal, eponymous label in London with a 2013 collection that instantly brought notice to her classic designs and innovative textiles. Heavily influenced by her environment, Cristina's aesthetic reflects upon the coexistence of the natural and the industrial and uses a mix of natural colors, layers, and fabrics to create conceptual, yet easy-to-wear garments. By Cristina Sabaiduc. Silk. Two front pockets. Side zip. Dry clean. Imported. 40"L.
- Cecilia Prado Spanish Rose Maxi SkirtA designer with the soul of an artist, Brazilian Cecilia Prado is known for her unorthodox knitting techniques. Her distinct point of view results in stunning intricacy, daring pattern and robust color; each hand-knit piece is truly a work of art. By Cecilia Prado. Acrylic, cotton; polyester lining. Pull-on styling. Hand wash. Brazil.