Just inOn sale
- Erin Fetherston Gilded Rose Jacquard Maxi SkirtDesigner Erin Fetherston debuted her label during the Paris haute couture shows of 2005. Since then the brand has earned a devoted following of press and celebrities. “Belle of the Ball” is a totally attainable title in this gilt, ankle-skimming maxi, perfect for spring soirees. Polyester, cotton, metallic fibers; polyester, spandex lining. Front and back pleat detail. Side pockets. Side zip. Dry clean. Imported.
- Ranna Gill Gardenview Maxi SkirtHeralded as one of India's most notable designers and marked by her penchant for unpredictability, Ranna Gill crafts original pieces from unusual materials and innovative color combinations. Each of her striking designs is handcrafted in India. Silky polyester; polyester lining. Front and back pleat detail. Side zip. Dry clean. Imported.
- AG Pieced Stripe Maxi SkirtGrowing from a boutique line to a premium denim powerhouse within a few short years is no small feat, but Los Angeles-based AG took it in stride, simultaneously becoming an innovator of fits, finishes and washes. By AG. Washed cotton. High-low hem. Pull-on styling. Machine wash. Imported.
- Cecilia Prado Spanish Rose Maxi SkirtA designer with the soul of an artist, Brazilian Cecilia Prado is known for her unorthodox knitting techniques. Her distinct point of view results in stunning intricacy, daring pattern and robust color; each hand-knit piece is truly a work of art. By Cecilia Prado. Acrylic, cotton; polyester lining. Pull-on styling. Hand wash. Brazil.
- Beguile by Byron Lars Petal Patch Maxi SkirtSan Francisco native Byron Lars has been part of the fashion landscape since his 1991 debut collection garnered an uproar of praise. With each collection since, he’s proven his mastery of fit by crafting body-conscious silhouettes that toe a careful line between coquettish and ladylike, all while being nearly universally flattering. From Beguile by Byron Lars. Polyester, rayon, viscose; polyester lining Slim maxi silhouette. Lasercut and lace detail Button front. Dry clean Imported
- Mara Hoffman Starscape Jacquard Maxi SkirtNew York-based designer Mara Hoffman is known for her ultra-flattering silhouettes, luxurious fabrics and outrageous global prints, whose inspiration she pulls from nature, fantasy and world travels. By Mara Hoffman. Polyester, nylon, spandex. High-waist. Side zip. Dry clean. USA. 43"L.
- Cristina Sabaiduc Moonstone Silk Maxi SkirtAfter working in Toronto, New York and Paris, Cristina Sabaiduc launched her personal, eponymous label in London with a 2013 collection that instantly brought notice to her classic designs and innovative textiles. Heavily influenced by her environment, Cristina's aesthetic reflects upon the coexistence of the natural and the industrial and uses a mix of natural colors, layers, and fabrics to create conceptual, yet easy-to-wear garments. By Cristina Sabaiduc. Silk. Two front pockets. Side zip. Dry clean. Imported. 40"L.