Just inOn sale
- ISABEL MARANT TOILE Fleming maxi skirtIsabel Marant? toile's Fleming maxi skirt possesses the bohemian sensibility that defines the French label. It's made from a silky petrol-grey fabric that creates a great sense of movement as you walk. Balance the romantic proportions with tougher accessories; the designer's slip-on double-buckle sandals offer a cool contrast.
- THIERRY COLSON Odette printed cotton maxi skirtThierry Colson's light-blue full-length cotton Odette skirt is decorated with the label's new-season Livia print? a delicate mix of leaves and dragonflies. Accent the tonal hues within the design with a crisp white shirt and pale-blue shoulder bag.
- GILES Abstract flamingo-print maxi skirtThis season's painterly prints are best played out in a light-hearted manner and Giles's cream silk-satin maxi skirt fits the bill perfectly. It's printed with fuchsia flamingos which are loaded with whimsical charm? amp up the impact and team with the label's co-ordinating top.
- ROCHAS Pleated quilted maxi skirtA hummingbird motif? plucked from the house's archives? featured throughout Rochas's SS15 collection. It features along the hem of this taupe diamond-quilted matte-satin skirt that's cut to a voluminous maxi silhouette. Wear it as an alternative to a formal evening dress complementing with a lace top and sleek pumps.
- SEA Pleated lace maxi skirtThere's nothing quite like a maxi skirt for exuding effortless elegance and Sea's off-white and cream version is an ultra-feminine option. It's fully pleated and made from the label's distinctive tribal-inspired lace. Pair it with a breezy white top for a striking tonal finish.
- PREEN LINE Celina denim-print chiffon maxi skirtPreen Line's trompe l'oeil Celina maxi skirt is cleverly designed to look like denim. Made from breezy chiffon and topped with a matte-satin band it flatteringly hugs the waist and is accented with hallmark red panels. Dial up the cool factor with chunky sandals and a vibrant clutch.
- VIVIENNE WESTWOOD ANGLOMANIA Beam asterisk-print maxi skirtInspired by the idea of paradise Vivienne Westwood Anglomania's SS15 designs are joyous and energetic. This voluminous cream cotton-calico Beam skirt is an effortless way to tap the aesthetic with a vibrant asterisk print and easy-to-wear drawstring waist. Dress it up with stilettos for daytime events.
- REDVALENTINO Printed silk maxi skirtREDValentino's SS15 muse was 'Cinderella hitting Las Vegas after a love affair with a sailor'. In this silk maxi skirt maritime stripes are given a bold twist spliced with red and white leopard-print panels. Together with a top in a clashing print and platform wedges it forms part of an outfit that's eclectically feminine.
- MSGM Floral-print maxi skirtMSGM's bold floral prints are fixtures on the street-style circuit and this bloom-bedecked maxi skirt is sure to be a new hit. Made from cotton to a high-waisted floor-length silhouette the vivid print features black and white flowers on a zingy orange backdrop. Equip it for day with a white tee and pool slides moving into night with the addition of strappy sandals.
- MAISON MARGIELA Cady fluid maxi skirtThe 1990s mood from recent seasons shows no signs of waning and this navy maxi skirt from Maison Margiela is brimming with the decade's minimalistic feel. The high-waisted full-skirted cut creates drama when in motion so keep the look pared-back with a structured short-sleeved shirt and modern chunky sandals.
- ISSA Debi wave-print georgette skirtThis yellow Debi maxi skirt from Issa will make the most modern evening statement. It's cut from a diaphanous crinkle-pleat georgette and splashed with a Matisse-style wave print. Wear it with the matching blouse or take it through to day with a classic white T-shirt.
- THEORY Swind silk maxi skirtLong hemlines are having a moment and Theory embraces the trend rather elegantly with this black silk-organza Swind maxi skirt. The solid satin underskirt is cut to a mini length and contrasts perfectly against the sheer chiffon overlay. Play with proportions by teaming it with a boxy blouse.
- MISSONI Geometric-pattern woven maxi skirtThis Missoni maxi skirt is perfect for channelling 1970s style. It's crafted from the brand's signature crochet-weave black stretch-fabric and adorned with a multicoloured drop pattern. Wear it with a striped top in the same tones and punctuate the look with a boxy black bag.
- JULIEN DAVID Mixed-print floral-jacquard maxi skirtThis season Julien David combined a pretty mixed-floral print with vibrant accents. Made from a lightweight cotton-seersucker this maxi skirt features neon panels that are created using an innovative jacquard treatment and asymmetric split hemline. Wear it with chunky trainers for the coolest take.
- ISSA Karen brushstroke-print maxi skirtBlue Farrier's Resort collection for Issa had an artistic feel? its cut-out prints echoing the work of revered painter Henri Matisse. Welcome the show's standout prints into your new-season collection with this Karen maxi skirt. It sits high at the waist and falls all the way to the floor the white abstract brushstroke design covering the entire silhouette. Make a modern evening statement by pairing it with an understated white T-shirt and flats.
- GALVAN Pleated high-shine maxi skirtGalvan's take on the accordion pleated skirt is slick and contemporary. Made from a dark-grey high-shine fabric it sits high on the waist and falls all the way to the floor with a thigh-high split adding a seductive edge. Balance the proportions with a cropped blouse and heels.
- BARBARA CASASOLA Pleated long skirtThis gold lam? skirt is the perfect combination of Barbara Casasola's laid-back Brazilian style and modern glamour. Falling languidly from the waist to the floor in full pleats it's as flattering as it is eye-catching. Mirror the collection styling and team it with the matching top.
- CHLO Tiered silk-mousseline skirtSophisticated bohemia is a key theme for AW14 and this tiered maxi skirt from Chlo? captures the mood perfectly. Crafted from black silk-mousseline that?s semi-sheer from the knee down it works both day and night with a simple switch of styling; for a modern cocktail option opt for a fitted knit and a sleek clutch.
- JUAN CARLOS OBANDO Silk doodle-print maxi skirtJuan Carlos Obando's print-heavy Resort collection packed a real punch. A key silhouette for the new season this cream and black doodle-print maxi skirt is made from flowing silk-chiffon that's accentuated by an asymmetric ruffle hem. Create a standout evening option with the matching halterneck top.
- EMILIA WICKSTEAD Francis duchess-satin maxi skirtThis season Emilia Wickstead ignited fashion week with her sumptuous use of colour. This yellow duchess-satin Francis maxi skirt is cut to flatter sitting high on the waist with pleat detailing and a modern hemline slit. Simply tuck in a white shirt for a vibrant evening statement.
- FENDI Bi-colour pleated crepe maxi skirtNavy is enduringly elegant and Fendi?s striking bi-colour pleated maxi skirt is a modern way to work it. It's made from crepe which allows the deft sunray pleats to hold their shape and create the most elegant drape. Add contrast with a stark-white top and elevating sandals.
- JUAN CARLOS OBANDO Alfabeto-print ruffle-front long silk skirtJuan Carlos Obando's blue Alfabeto-print skirt is one of the boldest ways to wear the season's longer lengths. It's crafted from hammered silk-satin that falls into dramatic ruffles and an asymmetric front slit? an homage to Obando's Spanish roots. Mirror the collection styling and pair it with the matching blouse.
- LANVIN Full-length wool-knit skirtFor Pre-AW14 Lanvin's much-coveted eveningwear was simple and elegant. This black floor-sweeping skirt is cut from a soft wool-knit and sits high on the waist for the most flattering finish. Create a long and lean silhouette by pairing it with a streamlined tuxedo jacket.
- CHLO Maxi dot fil-coup? organza skirtThe new season offers a wealth of neutral shades and Chlo?'s ivory and cream skirt exemplifies their elegance. The low-rise full silhouette puts a fresh perspective on the midi length while a polka-dot fil-coup? effect adds a playful element to the silk-blend organza backing. Wear it with the matching top and flat sandals for instant summer chic.
- ROKSANDA Bi-colour silk-blend skirtRoksanda's silver-grey maxi skirt makes a strong case for evening separates. It's made from Moroccan silk-crepe and in true Roksanda style backed with a vivid canary-yellow panel. For maximum impact style it with the label's matching blouse and a colour-pop clutch.
- OSCAR DE LA RENTA Broderie-anglaise cotton maxi skirtDemure cuts unfailingly feminine fabrics and effortless statement styles are Oscar de la Renta?s hallmarks and each translates to this broderie-anglaise maxi skirt. Constructed from soft cotton in a summer-ready white shade the material's sheerness gives it a seductive twist. Finish with leather sandals and fringed accessories.