Just inOn sale
- Ranna Gill Gardenview Maxi SkirtHeralded as one of India's most notable designers and marked by her penchant for unpredictability, Ranna Gill crafts original pieces from unusual materials and innovative color combinations. Each of her striking designs is handcrafted in India. Silky polyester; polyester lining. Front and back pleat detail. Side zip. Dry clean. Imported.
- Geisha Designs Pintura Ball SkirtGeisha Designs' elegant watercolored maxi skirt is ready for every spring occasion. We'd pair it with a simple tank and flats, but who can deny that it's equally lovely with a beaded blouse and strappy, barely there heels? Polyester taffeta; polyester lining. Full silhouette. Side zip. Dry clean. Imported.
- AG Pieced Stripe Maxi SkirtGrowing from a boutique line to a premium denim powerhouse within a few short years is no small feat, but Los Angeles-based AG took it in stride, simultaneously becoming an innovator of fits, finishes and washes. By AG. Washed cotton. High-low hem. Pull-on styling. Machine wash. Imported.
- Cecilia Prado Spanish Rose Maxi SkirtA designer with the soul of an artist, Brazilian Cecilia Prado is known for her unorthodox knitting techniques. Her distinct point of view results in stunning intricacy, daring pattern and robust color; each hand-knit piece is truly a work of art. By Cecilia Prado. Acrylic, cotton; polyester lining. Pull-on styling. Hand wash. Brazil.
- Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent Starswept Maxi SkirtSince the launch of her first collection over 20 years ago, Los Angeles-based designer Cynthia Vincent has been earning critical praise, industry awards and loyal fans. For good reason: she's keenly attuned to what women want to wear, exactly when they want to wear it. From Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent. Sheer silk overlay with knit rayon insets; polyester lining Embroidered detail. Back zip Dry clean. USA
- Cristina Sabaiduc Moonstone Silk Maxi SkirtAfter working in Toronto, New York and Paris, Cristina Sabaiduc launched her personal, eponymous label in London with a 2013 collection that instantly brought notice to her classic designs and innovative textiles. Heavily influenced by her environment, Cristina's aesthetic reflects upon the coexistence of the natural and the industrial and uses a mix of natural colors, layers, and fabrics to create conceptual, yet easy-to-wear garments. By Cristina Sabaiduc. Silk. Two front pockets. Side zip. Dry clean. Imported. 40"L.