Just inOn sale
- Mara Hoffman Starscape Jacquard Maxi SkirtNew York-based designer Mara Hoffman is known for her ultra-flattering silhouettes, luxurious fabrics and outrageous global prints, whose inspiration she pulls from nature, fantasy and world travels. By Mara Hoffman. Polyester, nylon, spandex. High-waist. Side zip. Dry clean. USA. 43"L.
- Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent Starswept Maxi SkirtSince the launch of her first collection over 20 years ago, Los Angeles-based designer Cynthia Vincent has been earning critical praise, industry awards and loyal fans. For good reason: she's keenly attuned to what women want to wear, exactly when they want to wear it. From Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent. Sheer silk overlay with knit rayon insets; polyester lining. Embroidered detail. Back zip. Dry clean. USA. Regular: 53"L. Petite: 49"L.
- Tanvi Kedia Olinda Silk Maxi SkirtTanvi Kedia launched her own label in 2007, most recently designing under the theme of montage, creating dense compositions of disparate elements that look beautifully cohesive in the end. Kedia describes the -hippie deluxe” aesthetic of her collection as the confluence folklore, fantasy and non-conformist glamour. By Tanvi Kedia. Silk; rayon lining. Multicolor threaded trim, mirror sequin detailing. Pull-on styling. Dry clean. Imported. Regular: 40"L. Petite: 37.25"L.
- NOIR Sachin & Babi Snowberry Ball SkirtFocusing on elaborate details, including a particular expertise in embroidery, Sachin and Babi Ahluwalia translate the unique aesthetic of their native India, masterfully combining classic with modern in their designs. By NOIR Sachin & Babi. Polyester-nylon satin. Structured A-line silhouette. Dramatic high-low hem. Back zip. Dry clean. Italy. Regular: 46"L back; 31"L front. Petite: 43"L back; 28.25" front.
- Cecilia Prado Patchstripe Maxi SkirtA designer with the soul of an artist, Brazilian Cecilia Prado is known for her unorthodox knitting techniques. Her distinct point of view results in stunning intricacy, daring pattern and robust color; each hand-knit piece is truly a work of art, and this knit maxi skirt is no exception. By Cecilia Prado. Viscose, polyester, acrylic sweaterknit; polyester lining Pull-on styling. Hand wash Brazil. Regular: 44"L Petite: 41"L